• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TIM LEWIS NEW DBs COACH

49er4life1979

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just that Falcons DBs coach of the last 4 years Tim Lewis was hired to be Niners DBs coach. Solid hire imo. Former DBs coach and DC under Bill Cowher with the Steelers, was also Giants DBs coach under Coughlin, and Panthers DBs coach under John Fox. I guess he had a hand in developing Desmond Trufant, one of the better young CBs in football. The rest of the Falcon secondary has been decent with the players they've had over the years on his watch.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just that Falcons DBs coach of the last 4 years Tim Lewis was hired to be Niners DBs coach. Solid hire imo. Former DBs coach and DC under Bill Cowher with the Steelers, was also Giants DBs coach under Coughlin, and Panthers DBs coach under John Fox. I guess he had a hand in developing Desmond Trufant, one of the better young CBs in football. The rest of the Falcon secondary has been decent with the players they've had over the years on his watch.

Have no idea who this DB is. Never heard his name until you posted it.

Not surprised that we added another nobody to this coaching staff.

49er4life1979

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have no idea who this DB is. Never heard his name until you posted it.

Not surprised that we added another nobody to this coaching staff.

Ignorance is very bliss.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I've read this was a really good hire. He can't be that bad if he was a DC at one time and considered for a head coaching position. This position is critical moving forward as the 49ers have young DBs on the roster, some of whom could be starting in the future. Unless you are a football junkie, you probably would never of heard of these coaches before. I couldn't name a quarter of the DB coaches in the league.

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm wondering if Tim Lewis isn't more qualified as head coach than Tomsula?