• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thor 4: Love and Thunder (2022)

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disney said:
Academy Award-winning actor Christian Bale will join the cast of Thor: Love and Thunder as the villain Gorr the God Butcher. In theaters May 6, 2022.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never read the comics, so I cannot speak to the legitimacy of these moves (granted, the OP does say that a female Thor is in the comics), but can we PLEASE leave politics out of entertainment?

she became Thor due to marvels sjw nonsense phases

They all failed miserably. It was amazing

including miles morales killing one of the best titles they had going

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
she became Thor due to marvels sjw nonsense phases

They all failed miserably. It was amazing

including miles morales killing one of the best titles they had going
Are you talking about Spiderman Into the Spiderverse? If so, I thought that was fantastic. Black Panther got nominated for best picture for... well we all know why :rolleyes2:, but if any of the Marvel movies should have been nominated that year, it should have been Into the Spiderverse.

I also like that they didn't replace Peter Parker, then made it an alternate timeline and incorporated Peter Parker as the original spiderman, I thought it worked.

But yes, Captain Marvel was absolutely terrible. SO MUCH wrong with the movie in general, aside from the pathetic ass political pandering.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you talking about Spiderman Into the Spiderverse? If so, I thought that was fantastic. Black Panther got nominated for best picture for... well we all know why :rolleyes2:, but if any of the Marvel movies should have been nominated that year, it should have been Into the Spiderverse.

I also like that they didn't replace Peter Parker, then made it an alternate timeline and incorporated Peter Parker as the original spiderman, I thought it worked.

But yes, Captain Marvel was absolutely terrible. SO MUCH wrong with the movie in general, aside from the pathetic ass political pandering.

no I’m talking about the comic books.

ultimate Spider-Man, where they killed off Peter Parker for sjw spidey. And they ended up killing the book because the move killed sales. And he lost his own book because of low sales.

the movie was ok.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought Toby Macquire was the best Spiderman but I like the new kid too. He was great in the Avengers movie.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Toby Macquire was the best Spiderman but I like the new kid too. He was great in the Avengers movie.
Well the Into the Spiderverse was that new animated one, whatever your opinion is of animated movies... that was good. As for the live action Spidermans, I like Tobey as well. I still think Spiderman 2 is the best Spiderman movie.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow... Russell Crowe & Christian Bale...

Now if they could just kill off Natalie Portman in a hurry then this movie could be awesome.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disney just announced the film has been pushed back from Friday, May 6, 2022 to Friday, July 8, 2022.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The One and Only" poster:

v3dgnoz9nau81.jpg