• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tHoop's CFB biggest pussy of the day

Who is the pussy of the day

• Great Dayne for not honoring an avy bet

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Great Dayne because he's himself

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • Tater Salad

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I throw the slices from about 10-15 yards back, so the mayo really helps them stick. Last week I maxed out at a half dozen stuck to her ass, but I’d cheaped out and bought the store brand mayo. Now I sprung for the Hellman’s, and I think that’s going to help me get into the double digits tonight.

Want me to send you a pic of your mom with her lips and both hands on a donkey’s pecker, and a dozen slices of bologna stuck to her fat ass, or do you have plenty?

No, cause I don't want a pic of this , feds are already all over you :

hqdefault.jpg

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay asswipe my bad there. The 19-19 record was from his 3 years @ Pitt. You also asked earlier to name a HC that's had the success in his 1st three years @ a program that PC has had. Here you go. Urban Meyer was 38-3 w/ a national title after 3 years in Columbus. Also Jim Tressel was 32-7 w/ a national title & back to back Fiesta Bowl wins.

No need for name calling I was just waiting for a response.

I was talking about his first three years a a Badger coach in comparison to all HC's and their first three seasons with their current team. Obviously, mYer was one but was their any others? mYer walked into a program that was already pulling elite recruiting classes so not much work was required. Wisconsin had garbage recruits left over from Gary Anderson who was trying to change the team into a spread offense which failed miserably. To be right behind Clemson, OSU, and Bama over the last three seasons in winning percentage is quite impressive since it's just his first three seasons and what he was left with.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was talking about his first three years a a Badger coach in comparison to all HC's and their first three seasons with their current team. Obviously, mYer was one but was their any others? mYer walked into a program that was already pulling elite recruiting classes so not much work was required. Wisconsin had garbage recruits left over from Gary Anderson who was trying to change the team into a spread offense which failed miserably. To be right behind Clemson, OSU, and Bama over the last three seasons in winning percentage is quite impressive since it's just his first three seasons and what he was left with.

Yeah there is captain dipshit!

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huntley > Rogers.....

Yep your here talking out your ass!

That's intellectually dishonest. Hundley shouldn't even be in the NFL. Please stop making stuff up. I would very much appreciate that. Thanks

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"No need for name calling"

You should try taking your own advice. Check your # 175 & 179 comments before you run your mouth. And I just gave you 2 examples of HC's that had better success in their 1st three years than PC. Although I'm not surprised you have a problem w/ what Meyer did in Columbus. So I'll give you another example. Urban Meyer @ Florida his 1st three years: 31-8 w/ a Natty. His 4th years he won his 2nd Natty.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy shit Great Dayne is having an old fashioned meltdown.

Calm down Ricky Retardo

hahahahaha, NEXT, yawn BOOM

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"No need for name calling"

You should try taking your own advice. Check your # 175 & 179 comments before you run your mouth. And I just gave you 2 examples of HC's that had better success in their 1st three years than PC. Although I'm not surprised you have a problem w/ what Meyer did in Columbus. So I'll give you another example. Urban Meyer @ Florida his 1st three years: 31-8 w/ a Natty. His 4th years he won his 2nd Natty.

I already stopped and hope you and others follow. It's not helpful for anyone.

Also, I said coaches in their first three years on that same team right now. Not former coaches or former teams.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well! this thread has really become something, has it not??

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy shit Great Dayne is having an old fashioned meltdown.

Calm down Ricky Retardo

hahahahaha, NEXT, yawn BOOM

You've just been banned for poor humor and plagiarism. Please be original and come up with your own phrases and one liners. Thanks and peace be with you.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well! this thread has really become something, has it not??

Yes it has my friend yes it has. Teaming up vs the Great Dayne isn't a smart idea. I had to put them all in their place. It's ok as long as they admit they were wrong and apologize then I will treat them with respect.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahahahaha

Great Dayne getting tossed around like Alaska GUy's butthole in prison.

hahahahahaha

BOOM

NEXT up

derp

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ohio State went 6-7 the year before Meyer took over whereas Wisconsin went 10-2 the year before Chryst took.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hold on I'll go find the quote you made...

No reason to since Rodgers is the GOAT and Hundley shouldn't even be in the NFL. If I said otherwise then it was a joke. I seen enough from Hundley in college to know he was trash. He led the league in sacks, fumbles and ints. Lol

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State went 6-7 the year before Meyer took over whereas Wisconsin went 10-2 the year before Chryst took.

OSU had a recent Natty. Wisconsin last game with Gary Anderson was a 59-0 loss and they loss three games that year.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It feels great putting trolls like handcappers on ignore.:yes: