• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tHoop's CFB biggest pussy of the day

Who is the pussy of the day

• Great Dayne for not honoring an avy bet

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Great Dayne because he's himself

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • Tater Salad

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSU had a recent Natty. Wisconsin last game with Gary Anderson was a 59-0 loss and they loss three games that year.

They lost two with Anderson as coach. The recent title almost a decade earlier? Point is stop acting like Wisconsin was in some sad state when Chryst took over because it wasn't.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They lost two with Anderson as coach. The recent title almost a decade earlier? Point is stop acting like Wisconsin was in some sad state when Chryst took over because it wasn't.

My view on Chryst. We had reached a level of respectability with Anderson. When he left, I'm glad we hired hryst but after what he had accomplished at Pitt, I was afraid of some regression. You know, become a year in, year out 8 win team. However he has surprised me with continued improvement every year. I know we are having a pretty decent season(partially because of schedule) but the future looks even brighter. The offensive 2 deep depth chart is almost all underclassmen. We'll lose about half the defensive starters but quality backups wo;; prevent a massive slip.

Just the beginning. We ain't blueblood but we will continue to be in the conversation.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GA left them with two years of trash recruits. The 59-0 loss was the most embarrassing loss I've ever seen in a BIG championship game. They were a borderline top 20 team with Anderson and now a few wins away from a Natty.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My view on Chryst. We had reached a level of respectability with Anderson. When he left, I'm glad we hired hryst but after what he had accomplished at Pitt, I was afraid of some regression. You know, become a year in, year out 8 win team. However he has surprised me with continued improvement every year. I know we are having a pretty decent season(partially because of schedule) but the future looks even brighter. The offensive 2 deep depth chart is almost all underclassmen. We'll lose about half the defensive starters but quality backups wo;; prevent a massive slip.

Just the beginning. We ain't blueblood but we will continue to be in the conversation.

Blue blood isn't a term anymore. The new blood is the term I created and what we must use from now on.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I refuse to join your "we".

You can do as you please. Just read my initial post in the BLUE blood thread a few weeks back. Many thought it made perfect sense with exception of the dying blood fans of course.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truly the acclaim I've received today makes me elite like the Badgers defense.

Check mate

That said “acclaim” much like the badgers schedule is from terrible offensive opposition. Therefore we can’t call you or the badger defense elite.

Who’s next?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 445.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That said “acclaim” much like the badgers schedule is from terrible offensive opposition. Therefore we can’t call you or the badger defense elite.

Who’s next?

Texas...wait that was Saturday...did the 'neers show up?

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ OP worrying about lord GD. Check my history moron, I come through on my bets. LOL @ the little bitches on here losing their shit since I didn't post it up right after the game. BUAHAHAHAHAHA
fisXDQAAQBAJ