• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Were the Broncos really are !!!Vote,Vote Vote ...

After the game today ... how many wins this year ?

• 5 to 7 wins

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • 8 to 10 wins

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • 11to 13 wins

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • to heck with it 2 wins first pick in the draft .

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7-9. Theres still too much stupid for one or two guys to cover up.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s almost impossible to predict what a team with a rookie QB will do, but the Broncos look very average all around, they lack star players, they don’t have any huge weaknesses but they just look mediocre. I predict between 6-8 wins for the Broncos.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s almost impossible to predict what a team with a rookie QB will do, but the Broncos look very average all around, they lack star players, they don’t have any huge weaknesses but they just look mediocre. I predict between 6-8 wins for the Broncos.
I would agree with this.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love conventional wisdom - and how wrong it often proves to be.

I will say this - I have never in 64 years seen the Broncos play this well in pre-season. They are playing the usual mix of 1st teamers - 2nd team and 3rd teamers and mix and match within that - so, it is not just the Broncos playing the ones - against the scrubs.

Look at Sean Payton - he is almost giddy with what he is seeing. The Broncos appear to be extra motivated to prove themselves. I couldn't ask for more.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love conventional wisdom - and how wrong it often proves to be.

I will say this - I have never in 64 years seen the Broncos play this well in pre-season. They are playing the usual mix of 1st teamers - 2nd team and 3rd teamers and mix and match within that - so, it is not just the Broncos playing the ones - against the scrubs.

Look at Sean Payton - he is almost giddy with what he is seeing. The Broncos appear to be extra motivated to prove themselves. I couldn't ask for more.
I just can't put much faith into pre-season. There are teams that go undefeated in preseason and then suck in the regular season and I beg to differ about the playing time as the Broncos played pretty much all their starters in the GB game while GB didn't play a single starter. Its not apples to apples.

With all that said, I really like where the Broncos are headed and overall they have a nice but not outstanding roster. I see around 8 wins but with a large +/- variance. I wouldn't be shocked if the young roster stumbles at times and they end up with 6 wins, but also wouldn't be shocked if the young roster gels and pulls out some shockers for a 10 win wildcard season. Lots of variance is possible with this team so hard to pin it down.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well i will now say it 12wins.. I know nuts all the same Bo is perfect fit for this Coach ! We are no longer in the basement .
I’d love to see 12 wins. I’m not letting myself get too excited based on preseason action. I do love how the same day I voiced that I was skeptical about the defense they pitched a shutout. But again, preseason. For now I still think 8 or 9 wins is a reasonable expectation.