• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tHoop's CFB biggest pussy of the day

Who is the pussy of the day

• Great Dayne for not honoring an avy bet

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Great Dayne because he's himself

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • Tater Salad

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it comes down to losses ND's losses were both to ranked teams. Only 1 of Ohio State's losses was to a ranked team. I think that's why the Irish get the edge.

Touche

I still think OSU gets the nod because they will have the 2 best wins while ND has one loss better than OSU. They won't keep Urban out you watch (if they win out).

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see GD sacked up and changed his avi, regardless if he did it on his own, or was shamed into it.

He’s still a tard, though.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stating the obvious. I know your type. You have a righteous opinion about everything. You're like some of the busy-body women I work around. Can we call you Mrs. Kravitz?

View attachment 169624

Well shit, I just thought it was because I'm a work from home programmer.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey handicrappers you said Michigan would win. How did that work for you moron???? hahahahahaahah

where's those fat stacks now son? All you have is fat stacks of shit. I win again.

BOOM

Hahahahaha Lame Dayne having another meltdown. Nice avatar, fuck face.

Bwahahhahahaha

BOOM

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahaha Lame Dayne having another meltdown. Nice avatar, fuck face.

Bwahahhahahaha

BOOM

Thanks I wanted to change my Avi since it meant my team won and Michigan the team you put your fat stacks on lost. Show me the .

The only people that had a meltdown were the people that were crying like little bitches because I didn't change my Avi immediately after a bet. Whaaaaaaa whaaaaaaa. Poor babies wanted me banned. Maybe you little bitches should go to your safe place if you can't take it. Buahaha

Yawn, next please

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see GD sacked up and changed his avi, regardless if he did it on his own, or was shamed into it.

He’s still a tard, though.

Did it because I respected the bet as I always have. The only "tard's" in here are the ones who complained like little bitches of me not having a new Avi immediately after a bet that had nothing to do with them.

Next

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did it because I respected the bet as I always have. The only "tard's" in here are the ones who complained like little bitches of me not having a new Avi immediately after a bet that had nothing to do with them.

Next

Didn't you say Aaron Rogers was overrated and Huntley would lead the Pack to the title?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Next

So what you're saying is you made a bet, lost the bet & didn't honor the bet on time? If that's what you did you shouldn't be calling anyone little bitches.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't you say Aaron Rogers was overrated and Huntley would lead the Pack to the title?

Hundley is garbage and Godgers is the GOAT. Packers gm and coaching staff must be fired asap.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what you're saying is you made a bet, lost the bet & didn't honor the bet on time? If that's what you did you shouldn't be calling anyone little bitches.

Wrong, I honored the bet as I always do and set up the bet so I win no matter what. Try and keep up tard.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unsure what the bet was, but @Great Dayne did follow through and change his avi. And Wisconsin won.

I disagree with him a lot, but it looks like he followed through.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong, I honored the bet as I always do and set up the bet so I win no matter what. Try and keep up tard.

Hey jackass these are your own words from comment # 168: "crying like bitches because I didn't change my avi immediately after a bet."

So you didn't immediately honor the bet you lost, you said it yourself. You dolt.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey jackass these are your own words from comment # 168: "crying like bitches because I didn't change my avi immediately after a bet."

So you didn't immediately honor the bet you lost, you said it yourself. You dolt.

Hey didkweed, I honored the bet per the guidelines we set up for the bet and I've always changed an Avi on the next day. The only reason this is a thread is because little cunts were attempting to use this as ammunition against me and team up on me. Well I set the record straight and beat the living shit out of each and everyone of you easily. You clowns have like ten people trying to take me on and I still win.

Now I forgave a couple of you guys since you apologized. I never team up against another individual on these boards due to some bet that I have no part of. It's none of my business just as this bet was none of your business.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unsure what the bet was, but @Great Dayne did follow through and change his avi. And Wisconsin won.

I disagree with him a lot, but it looks like he followed through.

I appreciate that kind sir. I will treat you with respect and remember you always for your honesty.

The bet was that Hornibrook would have at least 3 turnovers vs Michigan. I figured if I lost the bet Wisconsin would win. He had just one int which costed them 3 points but they won easily.