• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tHoop's CFB biggest pussy of the day

Who is the pussy of the day

• Great Dayne for not honoring an avy bet

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Great Dayne because he's himself

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • Tater Salad

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shut up, you had plenty of time to change it. That's what most people do and that's why most people don't have these kinds of threads made about them. It's not like you were at the game or had a legit reason for not changing it sooner.

No, you shut your mouth and worry about your own bets. I followed the bet rules as I have in the past. Stop whining about it and get over it. I don't worry about anyone else's bets because it's non of my business. Neither of us stated that the avi's had to be changed right after the game. I would be perfectly fine if he changed his avi the next morning. I certainly wouldn't whine like the little bitches did on here.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As they shouldn't. I waited until the next day before and had no issues. Now all of a sudden jack asses come out of no where and get bent out of shape. Moab was bitching literally 30 minutes after the game. If anything, I should request for him to be banned for his obsession with me. He's constantly talking shit behind my back, and creating threads about me. Moab has been stalking me ever since I said Stave was a trash QB and he became butthurt. Ever since that time he was a little D bag.

If anything, bets are between two people and it should stay that way.
No one's buying this bullshit. You are eating up all of this attention and everyone knows it. This is what trolls live for. You are under the skin of at least one fan from your own teams fan base and have another thread devoted to you. That's reeling in big fish and you love every second of it. Don't try this tired feigned outrage bullshit.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong! Everyone wants you banned cause you talk out your ass and really don't contribute shit!

Again slow down on your reading and sound the words out!

Anyone that wants someone banned is a giant vagina that’s learned how to type.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys know each other in real life? Or you think he's sending private messages to other people about you?

Someone is paranoid

I would have no idea if he's sending private messages against me but I wouldn't doubt it. No, he just talks shit about me every chance he gets but talking to others on the board. He's done that for about 3-4 years now and can't face me like a man. He's also created threads about me so that was cute. It is what it is and he's free to do whatever he wants as long as the mods accept it. It's a little bitch move by a little punk that's still butt hurt that his QB Stave sucks and I was right. His obsession has grown to a point where he needs help and I hope he gets some soon.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's 32-6 in his first 3 years as the starting HC with Wisconsin from 2015-present. The only HC to have a higher winning percentage than PC was Meyer in his first three seasons. Meyer is at his 6 year mark and the BIG is tougher than ever. We all know that means it's time for him to bail out and join another team. When the going gets tough, Urban gets going to another program. lol

If he leaves Ohio State it'll be after his kicks Wisconsin's ass in the CCG.:heh:

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one's buying this bullshit. You are eating up all of this attention and everyone knows it. This is what trolls live for. You are under the skin of at least one fan from your own teams fan base and have another thread devoted to you. That's reeling in big fish and you love every second of it. Don't try this tired feigned outrage bullshit.

You don't speak for everyone. I could care less about attention on a message board forum full of random people I don't even know.

The one person from my teams fan base that creates threads about me is a little prick that has always been upset with me for breaking down every single reason why Joel Stave sucks. He was so upset and said ohh oohhh he's just a kid how dare you critique him. Since that day he's been talking shit behind my back like a little bitch. So, that's the only person that really has an issue and he's a psychopath and he's stalking me.

Believe what you want, I'm here to talk sports and have fun and that's it. If you get butt hurt that I critique your favorite player or team well all I can say is don't take it personal and don't make it personal like others on here do.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he leaves Ohio State it'll be after his kicks Wisconsin's ass in the CCG.:heh:

I'm still laughing at OSU for getting beat by Iowa by almost 30 points. IMO they should be out of the CFP discussion after getting spanked by that much by an unranked opponent.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have no idea if he's sending private messages against me but I wouldn't doubt it. No, he just talks shit about me every chance he gets but talking to others on the board. He's done that for about 3-4 years now and can't face me like a man. He's also created threads about me so that was cute. It is what it is and he's free to do whatever he wants as long as the mods accept it. It's a little bitch move by a little punk that's still butt hurt that his QB Stave sucks and I was right. His obsession has grown to a point where he needs help and I hope he gets some soon.
you said he was doing it behind your back though.... Seems like it's right to your face.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck off douche you can leave with captain fagot as well

Take a chill pill and tone down the name calling. Why are you so angry? Go get laid or something. Maybe your mom can help you out with that.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still laughing at OSU for getting beat by Iowa by almost 30 points. IMO they should be out of the CFP discussion after getting spanked by that much by an unranked opponent.

Well I don't consider Ohio State a part of the playoff discussion anymore. And losses happen, even bad ones. We'll see after the CCG who gets the last laugh here.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't speak for everyone. I could care less about attention on a message board forum full of random people I don't even know.

The one person from my teams fan base that creates threads about me is a little prick that has always been upset with me for breaking down every single reason why Joel Stave sucks. He was so upset and said ohh oohhh he's just a kid how dare you critique him. Since that day he's been talking shit behind my back like a little bitch. So, that's the only person that really has an issue and he's a psychopath and he's stalking me.

Believe what you want, I'm here to talk sports and have fun and that's it. If you get butt hurt that I critique your favorite player or team well all I can say is don't take it personal and don't make it personal like others on here do.

You're so full of shit!

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you said he was doing it behind your back though.... Seems like it's right to your face.

He's been on threads I wasn't initially in and talking about me. Like I said, he was obsessed with me and probably majority of his posts were about me. It's sad and I hate to see this guy go through that pain all over his little friend Joel Stave sucking.

Believe what you want but that's what moab is a two faced coward that can't face me like a man and has been an upset little boy for 4 years now since I called out his savior in Joel Stave.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I don't consider Ohio State a part of the playoff discussion anymore. And losses happen, even bad ones. We'll see after the CCG who gets the last laugh here.

They're in the playoff discussion for sure. Since you guys are still ranked very high I believe if you win out there's no reason to believe you won't be in the playoffs if Bama, Miami, and Oklahoma all win out. It would be between you and Notre Dame but you would have the advantage of having a championship game. Losses do happen sure but a blowout to a non ranked opponent should never happen. Your offense is up and down but can be great but your defense isn't what it used to be.

Both of must take care of business next week or the championship game will be meaningless.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're in the playoff discussion for sure. Since you guys are still ranked very high I believe if you win out there's no reason to believe you won't be in the playoffs if Bama, Miami, and Oklahoma all win out. It would be between you and Notre Dame but you would have the advantage of having a championship game. Losses do happen sure but a blowout to a non ranked opponent should never happen. Your offense is up and down but can be great but your defense isn't what it used to be.

Both of must take care of business next week or the championship game will be meaningless.

If it comes down to losses ND's losses were both to ranked teams. Only 1 of Ohio State's losses was to a ranked team. I think that's why the Irish get the edge.