• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tHoop's CFB biggest pussy of the day

Who is the pussy of the day

• Great Dayne for not honoring an avy bet

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Great Dayne because he's himself

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • Tater Salad

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I see all is good. :suds:

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plenty. You seem to not quite understand what the word success means. You've applied your opinion that success is only a national title and I have bad news for you, that's only your opinion.

You see, I went to UW in the mid 1980's when we were shit. We had one of the worst D1 athletic departments in the country for revenue generating athletics. So, from my perspective, where we were to where we are now, yes, I'd consider out athletics department successful. We're not so successful that the rednecks are killing each other when they're not upset enough about a loss or anything, but success none the less. We don't ask players from teams that beat us to leave our bars and threaten them, not quite that successful, but successful enough to still be based in reality.

At no point have I acted like that. I was only pointing out in an indirect way that your attack of GD was starting to get more pointed to UW as a whole....that's all

Of course that's my opinion, that's the point - all things in perspective. If GD wasn't making an ass out of himself, there wouldn't even be a discussion here.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My signature is truth. People thought I would welch on the bet. WRONG

I didn't realize so many people care about my avi. I think anytime I make an avi change I'll put a new thread up and have the mods keep it on the top since it's so important to you guys.
Actually, it was pointed out to you numerous times and you deflected it. When you did that it appeared that you were going to welch on paying, so I went out of my way to try to embarrass you. I know that's probably impossible after reading your nonsense on here for the last few years, but bringing attention to it certainly didn't hurt.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course that's my opinion, that's the point - all things in perspective. If GD wasn't making an ass out of himself, there wouldn't even be a discussion here.

That's correct...unfortunately I've asked to trade him to other fanbases and have embarrassed him many times...but he's to damn thick to be embarrassed...and too pigheaded to jump on a new bandwagon...so I guess we're all stuck.

That stated, I will state without any reservations that Alabama is currently the standard for success in college football. It is what it is...

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My signature is truth. People thought I would welch on the bet. WRONG

I didn't realize so many people care about my avi. I think anytime I make an avi change I'll put a new thread up and have the mods keep it on the top since it's so important to you guys.

Nobody gives a shit about your avi.

The fact of the matter is, you didn't man up until the next day after being shamed while having plenty of time too. As fordman pointed out - it's a bannable offense, and it doesn't have shit to do with you.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This discussion/thread started because people were jumping the gun in believing I would welch on a bet. If they would look at my avi history they would know I don't do that and I accept them the day after and for the entire period of the betting terms. Also, I keep posting even if I lose an avi bet.

You're having a semantics argument over the word success. Yes, the overall goal for any college is to win a natty but they can still be highly successful without a natty. The natty just would take us to that next level and become a "new blood." This is a term I use for teams that are now routinely in the CFP discussion that were not the original blue bloods.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,971.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honored the bet as I always have. There were no rules on having to change the avi right after the game. I changed it the morning after which is what I normally do. Envious little bitches got their undies in a bundle and it made me laugh.

You have been

Boom.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
speaking of welch, how about that welch's cranberry-grape? pretty good stuff, i have to say

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody gives a shit about your avi.

The fact of the matter is, you didn't man up until the next day after being shamed while having plenty of time too. As fordman pointed out - it's a bannable offense, and it doesn't have shit to do with you.

I followed the bet as per the bet rules we set up. I fully accept the avi for one week.

Following our bet guidelines isn't a bannable offense. Ask the person I bet if I followed the rules of our bet. I accepted the new avi within 24 hours after the game finished.

If anyone believes I should be banned it would be the person that I took the bet with it would be @kburjr and he hasn't said I should be banned for changing my avi within a 24 hour period. Anyone who believes I should be banned is just but hurt.

End of discussion

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GD follows through on bet and trolls still bitch and complain. I believe the people still bitching should be banned. Mods please see to it that all these people constantly obsessing about me are banned ASAP. thanks

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...I finally put GD on ignore and now the last post is from "Ignored Member"...which is probably exactly how chicks treat him

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@kburjr please let me know if you believe I should be banned for having accepted the new avi within 24 hours of the final whistle from yesterday's game.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally I got that troll Moab off my back. I feel free now. Thanks

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...I finally put GD on ignore and now the last post is from "Ignored Member"...which is probably exactly how chicks treat him

Don't worry man, his mom will call him for lunch in a little while and he'll be gone..

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry man, his mom will call him for lunch in a little while and he'll be gone..

Nice one hahaha

My turn, I bet he's still in his mom's basement. hahahahahhahahha

ohhh these never get old. thanks for the laughs.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the good time folks. I appreciate your concern about me. I'll sign autographs when I have a new avi. Peace