• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tHoop's CFB biggest pussy of the day

Who is the pussy of the day

• Great Dayne for not honoring an avy bet

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Great Dayne because he's himself

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • Tater Salad

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After last season after we won the final game? Life goes on I could care less about showing up on these boa

The proof is he said I just disappear after my team loses. I returned after the Michigan loss and OSU loss last year. That's sufficient evidence to prove he's full of shit.

End of stinky discussion

imagesfgf.jpg

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mandatory (forced) avatar for 10x the previously agreed to time.
Custom sig voted on by his peers for the same duration.
Typing @welcher would work just as typing @Great Dayne would. You know, for convenience.

He should always have a sig line that says he like veiny penises in his mouth.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posting new av accepted

GD wins again since I knew Wisconsin would lose if I won the bet. I was pretty sure Hornibrook wasn't going to have 3+ turnovers since it was the main topic addressed by PC last week. Good for Hornibrook, if he can cut it down to 0 turnovers then we can beat anyone (no fumbles by JT either).

Congrats and thanks for following the avi rules we established and I will hold my end of the deal and keep the avi for a week as promised. Meanwhile, I will laugh at the people so worried about my new avi.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dislike the Badgers because of you. I mean nice win by Wisky yesterday. Go team!

Nope, people love Wisconsin because of me. I just tell it like it is and if that causes you to hate Wisconsin well that's your fault.

Thanks, look forward to our meeting in a couple weeks and please beat Michigan and stay healthy.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats, your transformation to posting like some of the OSU fans on here is complete...nice job

What have you accomplished? I'll wait.

Alabama is 11-0. Do you see anyone acting like we've had some great success this year? No, because Alabama hasn't accomplished shit. It's 11 games into the season and there will not be a single easy game the rest of the year. Since we've had success in the past, and also the failures, we know this.

I have nothing against Wisconsin. And it's not like I'm saying you should think you've had a bad year. But it's not success until you have the hardware to show for it.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey handicrappers you said Michigan would win. How did that work for you moron???? hahahahahaahah

where's those fat stacks now son? All you have is fat stacks of shit. I win again.

BOOM

Michigan should win easily. Just keep checking it deep. Badgers on offense can't do shit so easy win for Michigan.

Booked

You are so bipolar

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are so bipolar

Just having a bit of fun in game threads. I had Wisconsin before the game started. If you look at any other game thread even when we're up by 3 TD's I'll still be PO'd that we're not up by more. Wisconsin sucks in the first half of games and have all season but we're the best second half team in the league so it makes up for it.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Alabama is 11-0. Do you see anyone acting like we've had some great success this year? No, because Alabama hasn't accomplished shit. It's 11 games into the season and there will not be a single easy game the rest of the year. Since we've had success in the past, and also the failures, we know this.

I have nothing against Wisconsin. And it's not like I'm saying you should think you've had a bad year. But it's not success until you have the hardware to show for it.
Heading to Michigan fan level...getting closer

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice, this comment will really make people like Bama. I suppose being a hypocrite is just part of your act.

SEC coaches have been fired for "Wisconsin success".

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wisconsin has a current winning streak longer than Alabama's, so there. :)

I know for you Tide fans that success is measured in nattys. Us poor Bager fans have to settle for 10 win seasons.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heading to Michigan fan level...getting closer

Michigan fans would consider an 11 win season legendary, so I don't really know what you mean by that.

What have you accomplished? It's that simple.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEC coaches have been fired for "Wisconsin success".

SEC coaches are being fired every week it seems. I think only 4 coaches in that conference have their job as HC secured. Most of the best coaches in the country are in the BIG.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know for you Tide fans that success is measured in nattys. Us poor Bager fans have to settle for 10 win seasons.

He's pretending that only Nattys counts as success. Badgers are well on their way to a Natty but they have been very successful since the 90's in terms of winning percentage and bowl wins.

Our new coach has a winning percentage better than the great Nick Saban did in his first three years with Bama.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nothing wrong with "settling" for 10 win seasons. It wasn't too long ago I was just happy to have a coach who didn't embarrass me, and I know Alabama will be back there again someday.

This is more about people acting like you've already won a national championship than it is about Wisconsin specifically. I have nothing against Wisconsin and usually pull for you in most Big10 games.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan fans would consider an 11 win season legendary, so I don't really know what you mean by that.

What have you accomplished? It's that simple.
Plenty. You seem to not quite understand what the word success means. You've applied your opinion that success is only a national title and I have bad news for you, that's only your opinion.

You see, I went to UW in the mid 1980's when we were shit. We had one of the worst D1 athletic departments in the country for revenue generating athletics. So, from my perspective, where we were to where we are now, yes, I'd consider out athletics department successful. We're not so successful that the rednecks are killing each other when they're not upset enough about a loss or anything, but success none the less. We don't ask players from teams that beat us to leave our bars and threaten them, not quite that successful, but successful enough to still be based in reality.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GD wins again since I knew Wisconsin would lose if I won the bet. I was pretty sure Hornibrook wasn't going to have 3+ turnovers since it was the main topic addressed by PC last week. Good for Hornibrook, if he can cut it down to 0 turnovers then we can beat anyone (no fumbles by JT either).

Congrats and thanks for following the avi rules we established and I will hold my end of the deal and keep the avi for a week as promised. Meanwhile, I will laugh at the people so worried about my new avi.

:lol: @ your master of puppets defense.

A Guide to Gracefully Losing an Internet Argument

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing wrong with "settling" for 10 win seasons. It wasn't too long ago I was just happy to have a coach who didn't embarrass me, and I know Alabama will be back there again someday.

This is more about people acting like you've already won a national championship than it is about Wisconsin specifically. I have nothing against Wisconsin and usually pull for you in most Big10 games.
At no point have I acted like that. I was only pointing out in an indirect way that your attack of GD was starting to get more pointed to UW as a whole....that's all