• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This team would be 7-0 with DeSean Jackson

G

greenwing

Absolutely. No question about it. This team would fucking rock with Desean out there and Maclin doing his thing on the other side. Chip blew it.

I don't want to cry over spilled milk but i agree %100.

I agree Djax attitude sucked but he really helped open up this offense.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to cry over spilled milk but i agree %100.

I agree Djax attitude sucked but he really helped open up this offense.

Really we are super bowl contenders with him. And now without him the offense won't be able to make enough big plays to make it through every round of the playoffs. It's a real damn shame.

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, the team had to choose between Maclin and DJAX. Maclin would have signed elsewhere. And Maclin's numbers are better than DJAXs either this year or last. Maclin will sign a long term contract soon I suspect.

The issues with this offense are not with Maclin. Cooper, McCoy and Foles have regressed. The offensive line found themselves starting warm bodies for several games. And Ertz and Matthews have stepped up, but are still a work in progress.

And at the end of the day they are 5-2, people are getting experience, Lineman are getting healthy. The schedule gets tougher from here on in, so anything could happen, but a couple of wins against the Cowboys and the Eagles could win the Division and get a first round bye. Its all possible and even probable. A first round bye gets you to a second round home game against an opponent who had one less weak to heal and prepare, so the team will be favored. Win that one and you are literally one game away from the Super Bowl. This team is as well situated for that as you could hope for 7 games into the season.

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jackson doesnt block. I guess thats ok with a crappy Washington team. Its not cool w/ Chip. Cant blame him. We dont miss him at all on Offense.

The problems are Foles/OL/DBs. Its been the same thing all year. Lets hope Foles gets a lot better once Kelce/Mathis come back.