• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Is It Right Here

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game will determine the success or failure of the Kaepernick experiment this season. If he struggles, which my gut tells me he will, and the 49ers lose then the experiment was a failure. He certainly won't lose his job, Harbaugh would never admit his mistake, but this will have been a failed season when they were the odds on favorite to get to the Super Bowl. Harbaugh has really got to be sweating this one out.

serpenttile

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Kaep will do ok today. Kaep is Harbaugh's pick, so he won't be benched. According the pattern, the 49ers are not schedule to lose until the Seattle game.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Kaep will do ok today. Kaep is Harbaugh's pick, so he won't be benched. According the pattern, the 49ers are not schedule to lose until the Seattle game.

He will not be benched. Even if he fails again today then you just play out the season with him to get some experience for a run next year. The New England game is going to probably be a loss but the 49ers, though wildly inconsistent, are a team that is capable of putting a game together against any team in the league.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I don't know I thought our offensive struggles were more due to horrible play calling then what CK did.

Dolphins have a pretty respectable defense and a good run defense so I hope we better utilize CK's arm and not jut run Gore into a brick wall like we did against the Rams.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know I thought our offensive struggles were more due to horrible play calling then what CK did.

Dolphins have a pretty respectable defense and a good run defense so I hope we better utilize CK's arm and not jut run Gore into a brick wall like we did against the Rams.

Poor play calling and Kaepernick's failure to execute the plays both. But there is no denying that Kaepernick cost the team the game with his three huge miscues. If he even doesn't make just one of those three plays the 49ers win the game.

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Poor play calling and Kaepernick's failure to execute the plays both. But there is no denying that Kaepernick cost the team the game with his three huge miscues. If he even doesn't make just one of those three plays the 49ers win the game.

It certainly would have helped their chances, but no one can be certain of that.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NN we all know you WANT Kaep to do bad, not think.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NN we all know you WANT Kaep to do bad, not think.

I have no stake in Kaepernick other than that if he does well, the 49ers do well. So I hope he does do well.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

I'm not trying to excuse for some of his failings but we could play the "we would've won if" game all day in regards to that game.

-If the refs would've made the correct call on the Safety we would've won the game

-If we called a slant instead of a pitch we would've won the game

-If Akers makes the kick in OT we would've won the game

-If Walker catches the ball for the TD instead of kicking a FG we would've won the game

-If Goldson doesn't get a 15 yard penalty on Rams game tying drive(though I will say it was a bad call) we might've won the game

-If we don't chicken out with the playcalling in OT and got the ball closer for Akers we might've won the game

-If Ginn just jumps on the fumbles or knocks it down we would've won the game

A lot of blame goes on the loss including CK but I did think he put us in position to win at the end if Walker's hands didn't turn to stone at exactly the wrong time.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not trying to excuse for some of his failings but we could play the "we would've won if" game all day in regards to that game.

-If the refs would've made the correct call on the Safety we would've won the game

-If we called a slant instead of a pitch we would've won the game

-If Akers makes the kick in OT we would've won the game

-If Walker catches the ball for the TD instead of kicking a FG we would've won the game

-If Goldson doesn't get a 15 yard penalty on Rams game tying drive(though I will say it was a bad call) we might've won the game

-If we don't chicken out with the playcalling in OT and got the ball closer for Akers we might've won the game

-If Ginn just jumps on the fumbles or knocks it down we would've won the game

A lot of blame goes on the loss including CK but I did think he put us in position to win at the end if Walker's hands didn't turn to stone at exactly the wrong time.

True statements, all. I think Delanie Walker has knocked down more passes than any DB on the team.