• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Things that make you go hmmmmm

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Larger body mass is associated with more stable joints and a greater ability to absorb the extra forces to which they are subject.

Who would argue this?

Well, for one that wasn't want my argument even was. So...there's that.

And two...you're only partly right here. Mass doesn't equal stable joints....in some cases mass can weaken joints. Mobility and flexibility is important in the joints.

Basically your argument is this....

I said a Mini Cooper isn't more prone to accidents and getting smashed than a Mack truck. Because Mack trucks can get in accidents too.

You said...no you're dumb...because if a Mack truck hits a Mini Cooper the Mack truck is gonna be fine and the Mini Cooper is gonna be smashed.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, for one that wasn't want my argument even was. So...there's that.

And two...you're only partly right here. Mass doesn't equal stable joints....in some cases mass can weaken joints. Mobility and flexibility is important in the joints.

Basically your argument is this....

I said a Mini Cooper isn't more prone to accidents and getting smashed than a Mack truck. Because Mack trucks can get in accidents too.

You said...no you're dumb...because if a Mack truck hits a Mini Cooper the Mack truck is gonna be fine and the Mini Cooper is gonna be smashed.

Well said. You may be the only other person on this board who is not an idiot and has a clue.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be proud of that but after having a look around it feels like being at a convention for dudes with micro penises and feeling proud because my pecker is 3 inches.