• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some things make me go hmmmmmm?

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This might just be an offseason thread also but I will start it off with 3 things I go hmmmmmm?:noidea:

1. On the Rams side, why is Fisher starting Hill? Seams to me with it the last game, in Seattle, against the near #1 defense, out of the playoffs, this should be a Davis game. Unless Fisher has no thought of bringing Davis back, why do I feel he loves Hill? Perfect time for a shocker, I just go hmmmmmm?:noidea:

2. Jim Harbaugh to the University of Michigan really? By all media reports Jim Bob is headed back to Michigan for 48 million for 6 years, really? I don't get it? Now I understand the 48 million thing, how can he not take it but really, but at Thanksgiving dinner at moms and dads, little brother across the table has a Super Bowl ring on each hand. Those guys could scrap at each other forever in the NFL but Jim has to say I give up, you win, I got to say hmmmmm?:noidea: Raider bait?

3. Josh Gordon is suspended 10 games, he comes back and then on the eve of his last game before he becomes an unrestricted free agent, he's late for a walk through and suspended for the last game making him a restricted free agent? This is truly odd, I'm thinking, how many pounds of great weed did take the Browns to convince him to sleep in? He is going to get paid by someone next season, we know that and it didn't figure to be the Browns, but what this did was make the team that signs him give away draft picks, I think this was the plan all along and makes me go hmmmmm?:noidea:

Want to respond or got your own, lets here them.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of makes me wonder about Davis as well. Davis and Hill are both free agents, I don't think they will let them both walk. You would think that Davis would be valued after carrying a clipboard for 3 years. He is young and feisty and cheap! You would think they would want him back! If they both leave, we will have only 1 fragile qb that knows the system! Pretty scary.....:L

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of COURSE Harbaugh wants the Michigan job over the rumors of the Oakland job. Raiders may be moving and are awful. Harbaugh is a Michigan alum and that job is WAY better than the Raiders job. If he turns around that Michigan program (and I really think he will), he's a legend.

Gordon is an idiot, plain and simple. That should really be evident already. There were other players at Johnny Bench's party, but they didn't miss the walk through...

RamsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither Davis or Hill will be back next year, Fisher obviously does not believe Davis is an NFL QB. I think they will bring Bradford back for a reduced salary and draft a QB of the future. The Rams have to move on from these bad backup situations like they have had the last 2 years with Kellen Clemens last year and Hill and Davis this year,

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh at this time to Michigan is smart, imo. If Michigan hires a guy who turns the program around, Harbaugh might not ever get a chance at the job. The NFL will always be there. Coach Michigan for a few years, then some NFL team will come courting, and he can try to get that ring.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta, Chicago, Jets, Raiders, maybe Giants all openings. I can see the 48million to Michigan but I think he thinks himself in the NFL.