• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

There is no fucking Doubt anymore

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe isn't going to be traded. Not to mention, he makes a lot more than KG did when he was traded.

The team receiving Kobe would basically have to gut their team to acquire him. The KG-Kobe situation are like comparing apples to oranges.

I and others have been trying to Logicman about Kobe's no trade clause and lack of desire to be traded along with the Lakers lack of desire to trade him and Kobe's huge contract. For some reason though, that "trade Kobe" stick is lodged so deeply in his ass that he can't seem to get it out. Not sure what he's not grasping about it, but he's clearly not going to drop it.....ever.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe Bryant Trade Scenarios | NBA Rumors | Lakers Knicks | SportsGrid

Good link on the logic of each trade. NY one does seem interesting and allows LA picks/flexibility to start the rebuild.

If Nick Y plays well w/Kobe you might climb out of the bottom 5.............is that what you want?

Its time

What I want is to move on to a different subject. I really don't know how else to get you to grasp what has been explained 1000 times already. It's getting fucking ridiculous. Do you have OCD or something?

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe's staying put 'cause for one: Staples would start to show empty seats with an even less mediocre team for the prices they charge. We've almost always had a superstar(less most of the '90's) and the Buss clan likely made a vow to their pops to keep Kobe at all costs.

Amazing what player and ball movement can do when put into effect as team showed last night vs. Hawks. Having Swaggy back did infuse energy as I surmised, at least for one game. And it was the Hawks after all....with the Rockets tonight it can be a different result. Until the D shows any signs of life/commitment only chances of winning is to outscore teams.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TRojan I have been accused of OCD. Fair label. I will officially drop the subject, I will, for at least two weeks (you heard it here first).

OK, so lets start a new one: Who wants Brandon Bass

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....................but before I go, BAM, you can fill seats without Kobe. Just get a good young set of kids who play wicked hhaaaddd and they will be excited. Your fan base is deep

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TRojan I have been accused of OCD. Fair label. I will officially drop the subject, I will, for at least two weeks (you heard it here first).

OK, so lets start a new one: Who wants Brandon Bass

:suds:

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Logic has found a new way to troll laker fans, we aren't trading kobe!!! Haha

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot respond to that last post for two weeks.........................

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
his presence slows down the rebuild, but at least he gets more records.............

In Boston its rings that matter

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
his presence slows down the rebuild, but at least he gets more records.............

Sorry, this statement about slow rebuilds and rings mattering makes me laugh. Yes, the Celts still have the most all time, but only 1 ring in the last 27 years.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Catch-22 I guess. His presence sells tickets and merchandise and brings ratings to TWC Sportsnet. Their multi-billion dollar TV deal is contingent on the ratings. You have to remember and account for the business side of professional basketball.

And your rings comment in cute :rollseyes:

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
27 years and one ring does suck. It took Ainge 6 or 7 years his first time. It will take the same this time and he only started the rebuild in earnest last year.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,131.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers are tanking.

There is not even a grumble about a coach who is 1-9 coming off an embarrassing loss for such a storied franchise. This kind of season hasn't happened to the Lakers in Ages. The fact that they play Kobe 40 mins. And Byron is fine with it. The fact that Kobe is shooting 30 shots a game seemingly at min. And Byron is fine with it. It goes beyond respect. I don't think Byron is Kobes bitch like Dantoni was. I think they know something we dont. This team is completely gone minus a couple of guys next year. Byron is going to start over next year pretty much with a whole new group of guys. They are going to give him the season. They aren't trying to win. Its the Kobe show this year, and the Lakers are going to let him. They are going to get rid of all these guys, and yes, as hard as it is to believe, they have to be tanking. No coach in his right mind would be 1-9 with a team full of quitters. Almost as if its understood. There is no passion. There is no pride. There is no heart. While i agree expectations should be low. This is crazy bad and way to nonchalant. I believe Nick will add some badly needed scoring but less he has a breakout year, we wont win more then a handful of games more with him. All against bad teams. This team is despicable. Less i hear Byrons name on the hot seat anytime soon i can not come to any other conclusion.

Put a fork in em.

I hope you like your turkey dry fellas.

:doobs:
well you guys have had your years where you dominated the league. now you know how us knick fans feel

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well you guys have had your years where you dominated the league. now you know how us knick fans feel

Wait. When did the Knicks dominate the league?