• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deal... or no deal?

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will die one year from today.

But... your favorite hockey team will win the Stanley Cup at the end of the current season They will even be down by 5 goals to start the 3rd period in game 7 of the finals only to come back and tie it in the last 10 seconds of regulation and win it in overtime at home. Sports writers will simply call it "The Comeback" for generations to come. Additionally, your most hated rival team will be found to have committed a number of serious crimes and infractions, all their titles will all be stripped, the franchise will be embarrassingly closed down in the middle of the season, the star player for said rival will have done something so bad no team even signs him, and the city will be banned from ever having another NHL franchise. But after all that delicious victory and schadenfreude, you are gone. Your family misses you. Boo hoo sad. You dead.

So...

Deal... or no deal?

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Deal. I mean we are probably a year or two away from the NHL awarding the Penguins the next generational all-time talent.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kind of a year are you referring to?

A year on Earth or say a year on Uranus?

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I counter offer with both a Bills SB win AND a Sabres SC win? In return we can negotiate down to say... 10 months?

:rolleyes2:

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I counter offer with both a Bills SB win AND a Sabres SC win? In return we can negotiate down to say... 10 months?

:rolleyes2:

(devil voice...) "If the Bills and Sabres both win a title in the same year.... then ALL of you have less than 10 months! A hahahaha HAHAH(cough.... cough cough) Someone get one of those malpractice doctors, I need to get tested"

Devil2.jpg