• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Thee 2022 nfl draft

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FReiUUBWUAAGrh9
The best in Philly

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realized they signed 3 starting OL, have them signed for the next 3+ years, already have a LT, and drafted several IOL last year (and will likely do so again this year in the middle rounds). The OL was atrocious last year, no arguments there, but they took care of that need in F/A.

With contracts that are coming up, the most immediate need is Secondary. Bates is walking next year, as is Bell, and Apple. That's 3 of the starting 4 DB's. Need to get young there in a hurry. Hill is a great fit for the defensive scheme, and can play both CB and S, will likely bounce around this year in those roles and then replace Bates next year at FS.
I knew Collins and he's a legitimate starter. The fact the other 2 guys are penciled in as starters for you to me wascmore an indication of just how bad things were. Looking quickly at their grades one guy was ranked 44th out of 64 starting guards and the other was 27th of 32 starting centers at pass blocking. I'm glad they upgraded from terrible to just bad. But there's plenty of room for improvement still. I like watching Burrow play, I just feel like they should do better by him before filling some future holes.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,291.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens better draft a receiver in round 2.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens better draft a receiver in round 2.
Yeah, it seems like the Ravens are asking to get burnt if they piss off Jackson. Smart team, but if they're out of touch with their own guys it's not gonna end well. Lamar Jackson is ultimately the engine that makes that team go- Not DeCosta.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely feels like one of those decisions where your QB needs to be on board even if it is the obvious decision in a stupid WR market, and a sucker team in the Cardinals.
Yeah, making smart moves is important but job #1 is keeping your star QB happy.

Trent McDuffie was pretty heavily rumored to the Cardinals. It seems like the Chiefs pounced once he became an option.