• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still trying to figure out how the Wolves lure the factory plant Zombies with music without getting bitten back in the trucks
???

They had music and lights in the truck which attracts them. Then all the doors were spring-loaded.

Did I read too much into the setup?

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he did not have the space to generate the momentum for the chain to do the damage depicted in that scene. He had MAYBE a total of 7 feet between the two trailers. Not nearly enough room to get the centrifugal force needed to take out THREE walkers like that.

Oh well...

It looked cool...
Surprised that chain didn't hit him

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lights and the music do all the work, they don't even have to be in the vicinity.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But how were they not bit?
A remote set up I imagine where they start the power and just watch from the outside. I'm not sure how they could even have done it in the first place without it being set up that way.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty good finale! Kinda upset with the cliffhangers though. I guarantee some of the characters are going to end up pissing us off to start the next season.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he did not have the space to generate the momentum for the chain to do the damage depicted in that scene. He had MAYBE a total of 7 feet between the two trailers. Not nearly enough room to get the centrifugal force needed to take out THREE walkers like that.

Oh well...

It looked cool...
They explain that away a bit( I can't remember the episode) that some walkers have softer skulls than others. I think it was Carl telling Gabriel when choosing weapons at the church. Sometimes you just gotta have fun with it and understand that you can't just stomp on a guy's head with your foot and make it squash like a rotten melon.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes..the two outside of the fence.

And then inside the fence after resetting their zombie trap. One of them had Aaron's bag and was looking at his pictures of Alexandria. I'm guessing the Wolves will appear at Alexandria not long into episode 6.01.

Fantastic season. This show does not disappoint. Fear the Walking Dead will be shown this summer. At least we will have some new zombie stuff to get us through until the next season. It looks like Fear will show how the ZA initially started.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad I wasn't the only one rolling his eyes at that point. When Daryl shoots an arrow into a zobie's skull, it always gets stuck and needs a hard yank from him to get it back out. But swinging a rusty chain is now enough to make 3 zombie heads explode? C'mon now. I had already suspended critical viewing whenever they stab a zombie through the forehead like it's a couch cusion, but 3 heads with the swing of a chain is where I have to draw the line. At least be consistent. If the arrow shot from a high powered crossbow can't travel completely through a zombie skull, then don't try to sell me that a rusty chain can get the job done 3 times over.

The only excuse I can think of is that their bones may have decayed enough to be soft?

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then inside the fence after resetting their zombie trap. One of them had Aaron's bag and was looking at his pictures of Alexandria. I'm guessing the Wolves will appear at Alexandria not long into episode 6.01.

Fantastic season. This show does not disappoint. Fear the Walking Dead will be shown this summer. At least we will have some new zombie stuff to get us through until the next season. It looks like Fear will show how the ZA initially started.
Starting in L.A. I didn't catch where they are shooting that series. IMO it's a lofty goal to equate to the TWD. I will watch it at first but I have a feeling I might not like the spin-off.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh well...

It looked cool...

Maybe they were particularly old and decomposed walkers.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad I wasn't the only one rolling his eyes at that point. When Daryl shoots an arrow into a zobie's skull, it always gets stuck and needs a hard yank from him to get it back out. But swinging a rusty chain is now enough to make 3 zombie heads explode? C'mon now. I had already suspended critical viewing whenever they stab a zombie through the forehead like it's a couch cusion, but 3 heads with the swing of a chain is where I have to draw the line. At least be consistent. If the arrow shot from a high powered crossbow can't travel completely through a zombie skull, then don't try to sell me that a rusty chain can get the job done 3 times over.

Ha, you have a point, but I think it's still more believable than Rick strangling a zombie until its head explodes. If that's actually what happened, I really couldn't figure that part out.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, you have a point, but I think it's still more believable than Rick strangling a zombie until its head explodes. If that's actually what happened, I really couldn't figure that part out.
I think he was slowly shoving the gun into its head then he pulled the trigger. The head acted like a makeshift silencer.