• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mixed feelings about the finale. It had its moments.

That said, the big conversation between Maggie and Negan made me wanna puke. THAT said, I'll watch the New York show, I just can't help myself.

Looking forward to the Rick and Michonne reunion.

I have no idea what to think about the Daryl show.

What's he gonna be doing, just wandering around the country, meeting people and killing zombies? It's gotta be like a Clint Eastwood "Pale Rider" kinda thing.

Let's be honest, Daryl never was known for having a personality. ;)

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mixed feelings about the finale. It had its moments.

That said, the big conversation between Maggie and Negan made me wanna puke. THAT said, I'll watch the New York show, I just can't help myself.

Looking forward to the Rick and Michonne reunion.

I have no idea what to think about the Daryl show.

What's he gonna be doing, just wandering around the country, meeting people and killing zombies? It's gotta be like a Clint Eastwood "Pale Rider" kinda thing.

Let's be honest, Daryl never was known for having a personality. ;)
Putting R&M into the Wold Beyond universe will be awkward af, since it was so badly developed. And why are they completely oblivious to the existence of the Commonwealth?

I saw somewhere that the Daryl show will take place in Europe. Not sure how that will develop, but my first thought is that maybe he goes to look for Rick’s brother? Seems like a reach to me, so who knows.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Putting R&M into the Wold Beyond universe will be awkward af, since it was so badly developed. And why are they completely oblivious to the existence of the Commonwealth?
Yeah, this is a weird thing. We haven't seen him since the trash can chick rescued him and whisked him away in a helicopter, correct?

I've also realized that I've missed a few episodes. When did the crazy preacher hook up with Rosita?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are going to be a very unhappy camper
Ah, she died in a shitty soap opera way which was oh so prolonged. Seriously, she should never have escaped from the predicament she was in with the crowd of zombies.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this is a weird thing. We haven't seen him since the trash can chick rescued him and whisked him away in a helicopter, correct?

I've also realized that I've missed a few episodes. When did the crazy preacher hook up with Rosita?
They never developed that relationship. They had a time jump and, poof, it just was. Typical lack of development demonstrated by this show since Durabont left.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, she died in a shitty soap opera way which was oh so prolonged. Seriously, she should never have escaped from the predicament she was in with the crowd of zombies.
I literally yelled “Oh, Fuck you!” At my TV when she overpowered and threw all the zombies off of her.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate when shows do spinoffs, with their main characters and about the same theme... so how is it a spinoff?? its really only a continuation... so really there is no goodbye needed... we are just going to see you guys again, in the same show....

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's kinda an Andrea death in the graphic novels

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't read 'em in quite awhile now. Maybe time for a reread.
she and Rick were on a scout run (or something) and ran into a herd. Andrea got bit out of the blue, and died that night at their home in bed with Rick.