• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup...all pursed up like she just licked a lemon

Exactly. Reminds me of that gay-ass "I'm a really tough guy" face that Papelbon makes when he looks in for the sign.

Where's a fucking belt sander when you need one?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good episode.

I was surprised when Glenn got shot and the possiblity of his demise. He is certainly a different character than when he started. The tension in each of the individual situations also played out very well.

But no really big explosion that I (and so many others) expected. Alexandria didn't fall. No main characters died. From that perspective it was a bit disappointing.

There is a direction to it though. We know that "the wolves" group is creating a group of the undead. We know that Morgan is aware of the group. So my guess is that Rick and company confront them, beat them up, and then they release the army of undead on Alexandria in a move of angry desperation.

Did you see where one of those wolf guys was looking over pics of Alexandria? They had a pic of Rick and Rick's kid from inside a house.

Maybe that Nicholas fuck is in cahoots with the wolves?

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a married man with a 3- and 5-year old, I hate you sons of bitches that have the freedom to do things like watch marathons, go to movies during the week or having a legit Sunday Funday.

:gaah:

Don't forget sitting on a bar stool starring at the wonderfully large breasted bartender betting horses.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pete coming out in full murderous berserker mode with a sword and killing Reg. Again, I get it, but I thought it could've been handled more deftly.

It'd have been better if the group subdued Pete and made him watch as Rick gave his wife a Dirty Sanchez.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see where one of those wolf guys was looking over pics of Alexandria? They had a pic of Rick and Rick's kid from inside a house.

Maybe that Nicholas fuck is in cahoots with the wolves?

I didn't catch that! I will have to go back and rewatch. I guess I have 6 months or so for that though. :(

The mole could very well be Nicholas but if I had to put down money I think that I would guess it was Carl's little girlfriend. She is a sneaky one who climbs out solo and disappears.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I almost forgot; Daryl killing 3 zombies at once with the chain?

Way cool.

Aaron killing a walker with a license plate though? When he had the machete on him? Didn't make any sense lol.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't catch that! I will have to go back and rewatch. I guess I have 6 months or so for that though. :(

The mole could very well be Nicholas but if I had to put down money I think that I would guess it was Carl's little girlfriend. She is a sneaky one who climbs out solo and disappears.

I hope I didn't make it up. I woke up and finished the episode in the middle of the night last night. If I remember correctly, it happened at the end right before Rick shot Pete.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's my opinion that without you standing up for value as a poster, my account would have bit the dust for the third and final time on here.

Thank you.

I need you married miserable guys around so I can run my single lifestyle in your face.

Did I mention I just booked my next fishing trip to the Cyder family compound? I'm going to have to cut it back to 5 trips this year though.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didnt Aaron lose his backpack when he and Daryl were trapped? Isn't that where the pictures came from? I think Aaron carries them to show prospective newcomers their community.
They showed the Wolf-dude pick up Aaron's bag from inside the trap-yard. The pics def came from Aaron.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didnt Aaron lose his backpack when he and Daryl were trapped? Isn't that where the pictures came from? I think Aaron carries them to show prospective newcomers their community.

They showed the Wolf-dude pick up Aaron's bag from inside the trap-yard. The pics def came from Aaron.

Mystery solved.

Macho Grande

Would Sacrifice You In An Emergency
The Magumba Bar in Drambuie, off the Barbary Coast
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,889.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron killing a walker with a license plate though? When he had the machete on him? Didn't make any sense lol.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one rolling his eyes at that point. When Daryl shoots an arrow into a zobie's skull, it always gets stuck and needs a hard yank from him to get it back out. But swinging a rusty chain is now enough to make 3 zombie heads explode? C'mon now. I had already suspended critical viewing whenever they stab a zombie through the forehead like it's a couch cusion, but 3 heads with the swing of a chain is where I have to draw the line. At least be consistent. If the arrow shot from a high powered crossbow can't travel completely through a zombie skull, then don't try to sell me that a rusty chain can get the job done 3 times over.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad I wasn't the only one rolling his eyes at that point. When Daryl shoots an arrow into a zobie's skull, it always gets stuck and needs a hard yank from him to get it back out. But swinging a rusty chain is now enough to make 3 zombie heads explode? C'mon now. I had already suspended critical viewing whenever they stab a zombie through the forehead like it's a couch cusion, but 3 heads with the swing of a chain is where I have to draw the line. At least be consistent. If the arrow shot from a high powered crossbow can't travel completely through a zombie skull, then don't try to sell me that a rusty chain can get the job done 3 times over.
I guess if you swing hard enough it can decapitate heads.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess if you swing hard enough it can decapitate heads.
But he did not have the space to generate the momentum for the chain to do the damage depicted in that scene. He had MAYBE a total of 7 feet between the two trailers. Not nearly enough room to get the centrifugal force needed to take out THREE walkers like that.

Oh well...

It looked cool...

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still trying to figure out how the Wolves lure the factory plant Zombies with music without getting bitten back in the trucks