• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... I just watched a little bit of the season 2 finale as a reminder (it's been a few years since I last watched season 2)... the season 2 finale begins in Atlanta with the walker hoard forming! So, a rookie viewer/fan of TWD might actually believe it is the first episode of season 2 (because it begins in Atlanta)!

Hey @HaroldSeattle did you watch a scene featuring a wooden building burning at night? If you did, you watched the season 2 finale by mistake.

But instead..... if the episode you watched ended with a daytime scene featuring a deer in the woods, followed by a gunshot, then you saw the premiere episode of season 2.

But it really sounds like you watched the season 2 finale by mistake!

Oh right! I forgot about the herd forming in Atlanta at the beginning.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... I just watched a little bit of the season 2 finale as a reminder (it's been a few years since I last watched season 2)... the season 2 finale begins in Atlanta with the walker hoard forming! So, a rookie viewer/fan of TWD might actually believe it is the first episode of season 2 (because it begins in Atlanta)!

Hey @HaroldSeattle did you watch a scene featuring a wooden building burning at night? If you did, you watched the season 2 finale by mistake.

But instead..... if the episode you watched ended with a daytime scene featuring a deer in the woods, followed by a gunshot, then you saw the premiere episode of season 2.

But it really sounds like you watched the season 2 finale by mistake!

:lol: I think your right. Went to season 2 click on the first listed episode. The list must of went from last to first.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched 2.3 I was frigging shocked that Shane shoot Otis to distract the zombies and allow him to escape. Guess as far as trying to survive it worked, but damn Might of been better to blow your own brain out.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched 2.3 I was frigging shocked that Shane shoot Otis to distract the zombies and allow him to escape. Guess as far as trying to survive it worked, but damn Might of been better to blow your own brain out.
One of the first absolutely mind-blowing scenes in the show. You are coming up on some of the absolute best episodes...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kirkman teased today that there will be a crossover between the two shows, and that one character would jump from one to other.

Knowing that the two shows are separated by approx 3 years in story time, how will they do this?

I have a few early ideas...

1) Morales shows up in Mexico. He left the Atlanta crew about a week or so after Rick shows up. IIRC, he was heading down to Florida to find family, but a lot could happen in that time. Maybe he got sidetracked to head the South West instead. There has been lots of fan theories about what happened to him and his family after he left.

2) Abraham or Rosita could show up in Fear. If this were to happen, it would clearly only be for a short time, because we know they eventually head east and run into Eugene in the Houston area. I do not remember what has been mentioned about either of their pasts as far as geography goes, though. I think Abe is already with Eugene when they meet up with Rosita, though, so that may make the location hard to explain.

3) Alicia could show up as
Princess
. I seriously doubt this though. I doubt we will run into until maybe 3 seasons from now.

4) Madison could be
Alpha
. I also doubt this. Madison is the central figure in Fear now, and that would too big a transformation at this point. However, this twist has been rumored since Fear started.

Any other ideas?

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kirkman teased today that there will be a crossover between the two shows, and that one character would jump from one to other.

Knowing that the two shows are separated by approx 3 years in story time, how will they do this?

I have a few early ideas...

1) Morales shows up in Mexico. He left the Atlanta crew about a week or so after Rick shows up. IIRC, he was heading down to Florida to find family, but a lot could happen in that time. Maybe he got sidetracked to head the South West instead. There has been lots of fan theories about what happened to him and his family after he left.

2) Abraham or Rosita could show up in Fear. If this were to happen, it would clearly only be for a short time, because we know they eventually head east and run into Eugene in the Houston area. I do not remember what has been mentioned about either of their pasts as far as geography goes, though. I think Abe is already with Eugene when they meet up with Rosita, though, so that may make the location hard to explain.

3) Alicia could show up as
Princess
. I seriously doubt this though. I doubt we will run into until maybe 3 seasons from now.

4) Madison could be
Alpha
. I also doubt this. Madison is the central figure in Fear now, and that would too big a transformation at this point. However, this twist has been rumored since Fear started.

Any other ideas?

I hope this doesn't ruin The Walking Dead since Fear is struggling to stay afloat.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read something about a crossover too. I assumed it would just be a one or two episode thing. Because of where and when FTWD is set I assumed it would be Abraham and his gang. I know in some episodes they mentioned a few names that were part of their group before we met them. I can't remember what any of those names were but it would be interesting if we saw some of them on FTWD. Maybe they are even characters we have already been introduced to.

My 2nd thought was Morales. And if it's not just a 1 or 2 episode thing but it's a character switching from one show to the other on a permanent basis then this goes from being my 2nd guess to my first. I always thought his exit from the main show seemed odd. It's as if they planted a seed for something but then decided to forget about it, so this could be where it finally pays off. It could also be Nick's girlfriend if she doesn't resurface on FTWD. I was expecting that to be who Alicia ran into in the most recent episode.

I'd be shocked if it were to happen but I would love for it to be Troy that pops up on the main show. He's become my favorite character on FTWD. I have a feeling he'll be killed off before too long though but if he somehow gets moved to the main show that would be great! I'd love to see him interact with Rick's gang or possibly Negan.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could Troy be
Beta?

Would be an interesting way to take the character, but I guess it could work...

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HaroldSeattle did you finish Season 2 yet?

If you're having problems finding it online....keep in mind that Couch Tuner periodically (a couple times per year) must change it's domain to a new nation/servers in order to stay ahead of the copyright cease & desist efforts.

I believe this one might currently work better for The Walking Dead:
Watch TV Series Online | Couch Tuner

Whereas this one is good for some other shows, such as Star Trek: Discovery currently:
Couch Tuner TV Videos FREE:

Again, there are a few iterations of Couch Tuner and other sites continuously changing web domains.... sometimes it's tough to keep track.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven’t been able to watch much do to family issues. However just got done watching the episode where Shane let’s the walkers out of the barn so they could be killed. Really wasn’t shocked that this happened, that Sophia was in the barn was a surprise. No surprise that she was a walker now. The ending was good. The confrontation with another group was intense. Wasn’t sure how Rick and the group would handle those guys. Rick pulling out his gun and killing them was awesome. Wasn’t sure Rick had that in him. Can’t wait for the next episode.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven’t been able to watch much do to family issues. However just got done watching the episode where Shane let’s the walkers out of the barn so they could be killed. Really wasn’t shocked that this happened, that Sophia was in the barn was a surprise. No surprise that she was a walker now. The ending was good. The confrontation with another group was intense. Wasn’t sure how Rick and the group would handle those guys. Rick pulling out his gun and killing them was awesome. Wasn’t sure Rick had that in him. Can’t wait for the next episode.
Are you talking about the episode “Nebraska”, in the bar? That was an amazing episode, and generally considered one of the very best episodes of the shows entire run.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you talking about the episode “Nebraska”, in the bar? That was an amazing episode, and generally considered one of the very best episodes of the shows entire run.

Yeah.....sounds like episode #8, Nebraska, featuring the scene at the bar/saloon in town.....however, @HaroldSeattle said he just finished watching the episode with Sophia exiting the barn as a walker.....that is episode #7...... I hope @HaroldSeattle is not watching the episodes in the incorrect order again!

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.....sounds like episode #8, Nebraska, featuring the scene at the bar/saloon in town.....however, @HaroldSeattle said he just finished watching the episode with Sophia exiting the barn as a walker.....that is episode #7...... I hope @HaroldSeattle is not watching the episodes in the incorrect order again!
I thought that sounded a bit off. Nebraska definitely took place after the barn opening because they went to the bar to find Hershel who had fallen off the wagon due to the events at the barn. But he did mention the Sophia reveal. I suspect he watched 2 episodes and didn’t realize it.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I watched both episode in correct order. Sort bunched them together.