• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Episode 1 may be one the better "grab you" debuts ever.
Yep. The entire first season was groundbreaking in so many ways for the TV horror genre, it's amazing when you look back at it.
Oh yea. Starting the first episode off with the hero shooting a kid...I remember thinking "damn, this show is gonna be hardcore." It just kept getting better from there.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Episode 3 was OK, but 4 was kick ass. Just got done, my heart is beating faster. Wow. The walkers attacking the camp in a big group all most over whelming them. Caught me off guard, I was fidddling with my iPad to check Thurs. night football, then all hell breaks loose. That was a eye opener, up till then the walkers didn't really seem that dangerous. Slow and stupid. I going to be watching a couple of episodes a day until I get to thee current episode.

Last edited:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Episode 3 was OK, but 4 was kick ass. Just got done, my heart is beating faster. Wow. The walkers attacking the camp in a big group all most over whelming them. Caught me off guard, I was fidddling with my iPad to check Thurs. night football, then all hell breaks loose. That was a eye opener, up till then the walkers didn't really seem that dangerous. Slow and stupid. I going to be watching a couple of episodes a day until I get to thee current episode.

It is my favorite episode of the entire run. :thumb:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post your thoughts as you go. It is fun to relive the feelings of the episodes through a first timers eyes...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got the rest of the family watching this. My 10 year old grand daughter was very upset over the horse becoming dinner. We are going to make this a family thing. So I'm going to let them catch up, they are impressed thus far.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well episode 5 was interesting, but not a lot of action. Pretty gutsy to risk everything on a trip to the CDC in the city. Not sure I'd would have liked the idea, given your using up your precious gas and ending up in the city which is sort of a death trap.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finished the first season. The outlook is kind of depressing. Doesn't take a genius to understand that food, water, shelter and fuel are going to be a big problem. You see characters all ready losing heart. Hopefully season 2 brings a little more hope......

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finished the first season. The outlook is kind of depressing. Doesn't take a genius to understand that food, water, shelter and fuel are going to be a big problem. You see characters all ready losing heart. Hopefully season 2 brings a little more hope......

Yeah you should probably stop now then

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season 2 is by far my favorite season...

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first half of season three with the Governor I thought was really good but that 2nd half fell completely flat.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well just watch the first episode from season 2. That was a good one. Always good to see a episode with lots of action. Seeing Andrea running thru the woods, I would of thought you could shake off zombies, but they don't get tried. Interesting character in the black outfit and hood with a couple of ......zombies or people? On a leashes.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well just watch the first episode from season 2. That was a good one. Always good to see a episode with lots of action. Seeing Andrea running thru the woods, I would of thought you could shake off zombies, but they don't get tried. Interesting character in the black outfit and hood with a couple of ......zombies or people? On a leashes.

Huh??

You are describing the last episode of season 2..... the season 2 finale!

Did you watch the season 2 finale by mistake before you watched any of the other season 2 episodes?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh??

You are describing the last episode of season 2..... the season 2 finale!

Did you watch the season 2 finale by mistake before you watched any of the other season 2 episodes?
I think he is talking about Otis...

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We never see Otis in the season 2 premiere episode...just the deer.

Yup! And I don't recall Otis ever being hooded and having zombies on leashes. That along with Andrea running through the woods sounds very much like the season 2 finale.

So that has me wondering which scenario is more likely. Either he watched all of Season 2 in order and simply made a typo and forgot to comment on a few epic moments, or somehow he didn't realize that he missed a lot of stuff and they somehow went directly from Atlanta and ended up on a farm with a few new faces that weren't properly introduced with no explanation as to why they are there or how they got there.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup! And I don't recall Otis ever being hooded and having zombies on leashes. That along with Andrea running through the woods sounds very much like the season 2 finale.

So that has me wondering which scenario is more likely. Either he watched all of Season 2 in order and simply made a typo and forgot to comment on a few epic moments, or somehow he didn't realize that he missed a lot of stuff and they somehow went directly from Atlanta and ended up on a farm with a few new faces that weren't properly introduced with no explanation as to why they are there or how they got there.

Yeah... I just watched a little bit of the season 2 finale as a reminder (it's been a few years since I last watched season 2)... the season 2 finale begins in Atlanta with the walker hoard forming! So, a rookie viewer/fan of TWD might actually believe it is the first episode of season 2 (because it begins in Atlanta)!

Hey @HaroldSeattle did you watch a scene featuring a wooden building burning at night? If you did, you watched the season 2 finale by mistake.

But instead..... if the episode you watched ended with a daytime scene featuring a deer in the woods, followed by a gunshot, then you saw the premiere episode of season 2.

But it really sounds like you watched the season 2 finale by mistake!

Last edited: