• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mmm...have you watched Talking Dead yet?

That sure wasn't no Roseanne Barr! :pound::pound::pound:

I haven't...

....Does anyone ask her why her character talks like she's had multiple concussions?

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And of course... Gabriel... Please don't make any episode in the near future about some rescue operation to save him... Please?
I'd imagine that's what we will get, but it sure sounded like he was getting "Lucilled" as the episode ended.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have no idea why I watch

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd imagine that's what we will get, but it sure sounded like he was getting "Lucilled" as the episode ended.

Was he out of bullets?

And I suddenly doubt he'll get killed.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me again why they didn’t just snipe Negan dead during the conversation?

They were able to snipe the two lookouts on the roof. They even mentioned that the whole thing ends with one persons death.

But they won’t snipe his ass during the convo?

exactly, bunch of dead eye shooters but they can't hit 5 guys just standing there in the open

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm trying hard not to fall into this trap with my thinking, but its hard not to wonder. Heck, you don't even need a sniper rifle. Just any ole rifle will do!!
This is why I stopped watching the show. I may pick it back up once/if he's killed. Really ruined the show for me.

Like the time he was on the other side of the huge fence, knocking on it "Little pig little pig let me in..."

Dude. He's right there. Shoot him.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I stopped watching the show. I may pick it back up once/if he's killed. Really ruined the show for me.

Like the time he was on the other side of the huge fence, knocking on it "Little pig little pig let me in..."

Dude. He's right there. Shoot him.

And Carl... He can't be deterred, awww hell no, Carl gonna travel all the way to the compound to kill him some Negan! Don't try to talk him out of it! He gonna sneak on in there and do it!!

Hard part accomplished!

He snucked his butt all the way to the compound and is 10 feet away from the man hisself!!!

Couldn't have worked any better had he planned it!

Eh, you know? On second thought. Maybe I won't shoot him.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm trying hard not to fall into this trap with my thinking, but its hard not to wonder. Heck, you don't even need a sniper rifle. Just any ole rifle will do!!

For story its anti-climatic which is obviously why they just can't shoot him and be done with it, but again, they should "write it" to where Rick isn't within 50 feet of him then with a clear line of sight.

And then Rick is staying when the "plan" calls for him to leave because he's obsessed with killing him?

And of course... Gabriel... Please don't make any episode in the near future about some rescue operation to save him... Please?

Didn't Rick try to take them down by "counting down"

I just hope Gabriel doesn't revert back into a rat.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was he out of bullets?

And I suddenly doubt he'll get killed.
I would imagine he was out of bullets, otherwise he could have just mowed Negan down as soon as he said something.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rick has become a caricature of himself at this point. Very hard to take seriously.

The episode was pretty bland, as far as premieres go, but the dumb part to me was the shooting. Unbelievable waste of ammo, and once it started it looked like they were just trying to shoot out the windows, and that there was nobody even behind em?? That whole scene, I never really noticed anyone shooting back? There were bullets en sech, just no discernible enemy shooting them.

All in all, seemed like a lot of fluff, just to get a herd of walkers there.

And GOODAMN is Rosita fine af!? Good Lord. :wank:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we talking about Jadis?

Yeah..and I'm curious about the speech as well. Only thing I can come up with is that she and her crew have lived together so long in there own little world, they've developed their own language.

Or maybe they all have multiple concussions. ;)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As to the Gabriel thing, someone on Talking Dead asked him why he didn't shoot, and he kinda blathered on about not risking Rick for the greater good, or something like that. :what::what::what:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah..and I'm curious about the speech as well. Only thing I can come up with is that she and her crew have lived together so long in there own little world, they've developed their own language.

The only answer I would accept is that they are escapees of a mental institution. No other explanation makes sense.

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Something like that would takes decades if not longer of isolation and the whole Zombie Apocalypse has only been going on a few years. I always thought maybe is was because she is foreign and got stuck here.

Found this that explains why she speaks that way though:
Here's Why Jadis Talks Like That On 'The Walking Dead'

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

More than likely they use that language to throw their enemies off balance . Look like also they use hand signals when giving orders to their followers.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would imagine he was out of bullets, otherwise he could have just mowed Negan down as soon as he said something.

Maybe because they each shot 2 mags at a bunch of windows in an old building.