• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The top 25 ranking of NFL GM's

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not sure all I can see is top 5, but id defiantly put john schneider up there

It he was being judged for the first 3 years being Seattle's GM he would a been number one, because DAM he nailed it early on, but lately Seattle has made a few errors... Although Pete does have the final say so he can overrule John if he chooses, so we don't know how many times that's happened... But John should be top 10 definitely....

EKA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it kicking yours because you've been all over the map since getting called out on how your point was pretty poor in trying to argue that the Eagles have been mediocre at best.

I've pointed out that there are only 3 teams in the past 20 years that have less seasons at or below .500 (a metric and time frame that you built your argument around) than the Eagles. And somehow since there are only 3 teams with less seasons that are at or below .500 than the Eagles that it makes the Eagles mediocre at best.

It was pretty damn funny to wake up to see what all I missed last night. He's twisted himself into a pretzel with the "logic". Some times it's the entire history of the franchise. Then it's 20 years. Then it's 3 years and Eagles fans hopped on the wagon then because a Browns fan said something.

I didn't double check his numbers because I assumed he did and was accurate. But, as you've pointed out, the Eagles actually have 6 seasons at or below .500, not 7. I particularly liked the Ravens question as to why you didn't include them when showing teams with LESS seasons in his metric than the Eagles. YOu know, since they were equal.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was pretty damn funny to wake up to see what all I missed last night. He's twisted himself into a pretzel with the "logic". Some times it's the entire history of the franchise. Then it's 20 years. Then it's 3 years and Eagles fans hopped on the wagon then because a Browns fan said something.

I didn't double check his numbers because I assumed he did and was accurate. But, as you've pointed out, the Eagles actually have 6 seasons at or below .500, not 7. I particularly liked the Ravens question as to why you didn't include them when showing teams with LESS seasons in his metric than the Eagles. YOu know, since they were equal.

No you gotta be checking all of his numbers. Anytime he has mentioned a team and mentioned the number of seasons he had for them he has been wrong/lying about every one of them. I don't know if he legitimately doesn't know how to count on a consistent basis, is flat out taking random guesses and hoping no one checks him on it or if he is purposefully doing it just for the hell of it.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lynch #6 lol... let's give him another couple seasons first and see what he can do with Jimmy Gs cap now surging... They already lost Buckner...

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It he was being judged for the first 3 years being Seattle's GM he would a been number one, because DAM he nailed it early on, but lately Seattle has made a few errors... Although Pete does have the final say so he can overrule John if he chooses, so we don't know how many times that's happened... But John should be top 10 definitely....

They need to hit badly in this draft. Give me a damn edge rusher at #27

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, why bring up that quote and then mention Eagles fans as your comeback? A Browns fan quoted you. Eagles fans have been arguing with you about 20+ years. So if, by your estimation, the Eagles were mediocre that whole time, and we've been fans of them that whole time, how would that make us bandwagoners?

Oh, and how far back are we going? Since you brought up the Eagles historically being mediocre.

Did I hurt your feelings?

Are you policing the hoop now? Sorry that it stings you that Eagle fans are the butt of most jokes. But, they make it so friggen easy.

You and the other green kool aid guzzlers stop misquoting me. I said the Eagles are lucky to be considered mediocre. Their "lifetime" record should be proof enough.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, how far back are we going? All the way in their history to determine this, or are you going to pick an arbitrary year to start? Careful what you say because how you answer changes something in your argument so far.

We can take this wherever you like? Eagle fans do that all the time. I know you don't want to discuss their sad existence since 1933. So why don't you just tell me where you want to start so it can support your narrative.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it kicking yours because you've been all over the map since getting called out on how your point was pretty poor in trying to argue that the Eagles have been mediocre at best.

I've pointed out that there are only 3 teams in the past 20 years that have less seasons at or below .500 (a metric and time frame that you built your argument around) than the Eagles. And somehow since there are only 3 teams with less seasons that are at or below .500 than the Eagles that it makes the Eagles mediocre at best.

You and the rest of the three stooges keep spinning. Sooner or later you'll get the results you want. Remind me once more who came up with the timeframe:popsdance:

Philadelphia Eagles board

OIP.en3VIDUgxAMbwaKUYswxowHaE7

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I see you were educated in Philly as well. Keep trying if you and the other morons put your collective heads together maybe you'll actually get something correct?

Though I'm not betting on it.

Keep spinning it sunshine, keep spinning it.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you gotta be checking all of his numbers. Anytime he has mentioned a team and mentioned the number of seasons he had for them he has been wrong/lying about every one of them. I don't know if he legitimately doesn't know how to count on a consistent basis, is flat out taking random guesses and hoping no one checks him on it or if he is purposefully doing it just for the hell of it.

How many years are there in twenty years?

Asking for a friend.

You really need to stop talking about numbers. Not only were you wrong in counting to twenty, you were adamant in thinking 2000-2019 wasn't 20 years. :dhd::lol:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Asking for a friend.

You really need to stop talking about numbers. Not only were you wrong in counting to twenty, you were adamant in thinking 2000-2019 wasn't 20 years. :dhd::lol:
He was. Like I said. He ignores things conveniently.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was. Like I said. He ignores things conveniently.

I haven't ignored it. I acknowledged it and then went back and adjusted the numbers and his original point turned out to be even worse.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles rank 19th in all time winning percentage just so everyone knows

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles rank 19th in all time winning percentage just so everyone knows

Clearly dominant:rolleyes2: ~The City of brotherly clowns~

Clowns are fun that's why I engage this group:

OIP.UZaSIVPf9KOdiIAdEbTn-gHaEK

Couldn't forget my new favorite ericd
OIP.71fi93B_7IE2yNdWlENGcQHaLH

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But since that paints the Eagles in a bad light im sure there will be excuses

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you learn how to count yet?

EKA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I hurt your feelings?

Are you policing the hoop now? Sorry that it stings you that Eagle fans are the butt of most jokes. But, they make it so friggen easy.

You and the other green kool aid guzzlers stop misquoting me. I said the Eagles are lucky to be considered mediocre. Their "lifetime" record should be proof enough.

So we're going lifetime then? Then your previous point that the Eagles are 1 and done is wrong. They've won an NFL championship 4 times in their lifetime. Only 2 shy of the patriots. Not only that but pre 2000 the Pats were more mediocre than the Eagles. They lost more games and won less in the previous 34 years than the Eagles. But, they've won 35 more since then. I'd say the Pats are lucky to have gotten Brady and Belichick for the last 20 years to pump their all time record up.

We can take this wherever you like? Eagle fans do that all the time. I know you don't want to discuss their sad existence since 1933. So why don't you just tell me where you want to start so it can support your narrative.

I don't know when you want to start. I brought up the last 20 years with another poster as a point about their cap management. You brought up that they were mediocre record wise in that time. Then you went lifetime. And at 1 point went the last 3 years. I have no problem saying the Eagles were pathetic for much of the 60's 70's and mid80's. That was never an argument except in your mind.

I see you were educated in Philly as well. Keep trying if you and the other morons put your collective heads together maybe you'll actually get something correct?

Though I'm not betting on it.

Keep spinning it sunshine, keep spinning it.

You brought up the .500 or worse as the standard. Then you got the numbers wrong when you said the Eagles had 7 season at or below .500. Again your standard. I admit that I didn't double check you, but your number worked if you go back to 1999 which I assume others thought you did. Then you couldn't grasp why Koy didn't mention a team tied with the Eagles when he was talking about teams that were BETTER.

Only one spinning anything is you. You got the numbers wrong. You claim being in the top 10 out of 32 is mediocre. Not us. I mean they have the 5th most wins in that timeframe with a championship to boot. If that's mediocre for a 20 year stretch, sign me up for the next 20 years.

Asking for a friend.

And I think he admitted he was wrong. But, you couldnt' count to 20 when you added up the numbers you claim either.