• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Patriots have a Pervert Problem...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you notice how he disappeared as soon as 1) the facts come out that doesn’t fit his narrative and 2) we bring up stuff that some would consider worse about the dolphins owner
Its called I run a business and have a life...hhhmmmm I guess that's unacceptable sorry can't be here 24/7. What truly is unbelievable is hearing you guys getting rocked off if kraft gets out of this. What a victory for the patsies! Who cares about the victims that he's abused...you patsies are such fine human beings. Sorry to let the cat out of the bag but the damage has already been done over and over to your creeper owner and team.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you guys can't read here's the link it discusses this case and explains how bad trafficking is. I also never said that kraft ran the thing although idiots like NW like to fantasize about everyone's posts. I did say that there's no way that kraft couldn't have known that something was up and it wasn't legal....

There are red flags common in human trafficking cases. Here's how the Florida spas compare

IF you had bothered to PROPERLY educate yourself you would have learned that

1) Kraft went to the spa on two occasions on two consecutive days
2) that the FIRST time he went he was given a massage by TWO people.
3) one of these two people was the manager of the spa who was arrested for running a prostitution house.
4) the other was a LICENSED massage therapist who is a legal resident of the state of Florida.
5) NEITHER woman is an alleged victim of sexual trafficking.
6) the SECOND time he went he was serviced by the SAME manager person involved in the first session
7) AT NO TIME did Kraft EVER come in contact with ANY alleged victim of human trafficking

Ordinarily, this would be the point where I would ask if you feel stupid for all the nonsense you’ve posted but we both know there is no use in me even asking that.

Now, about the owner of the Miami Dolphins condoning a male worker exposing his genitalia to a female worker at their place of employment...

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its called I run a business and have a life...hhhmmmm I guess that's unacceptable sorry can't be here 24/7. What truly is unbelievable is hearing you guys getting rocked off if kraft gets out of this. What a victory for the patsies! Who cares about the victims that he's abused...you patsies are such fine human beings. Sorry to let the cat out of the bag but the damage has already been done over and over to your creeper owner and team.

What victims did he abuse?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

3) one of these two people was the manager of the spa who was arrested for running a prostitution house.
4) the other was a LICENSED massage therapist who is a legal resident of the state of Florida.
6) the SECOND time he went he was serviced by the SAME manager person involved in the first session
7) AT NO TIME did Kraft EVER come in contact with ANY alleged victim of human trafficking

Ordinarily, this would be the point where I would ask if you feel stupid for all the nonsense you’ve posted but we both know there is no use in me even asking that.

Now, about the owner of the Miami Dolphins condoning a male worker exposing his genitalia to a female worker at their place of employment...
So its still legal and if you honestly think that kraft didn't know what was going on in there then you are just as stupid as NW....

I replied about Ross in the other post fire him! Get him prosecuted and hang him but if you hang Ross then kraft should burn you hypocrite....

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So its still legal and if you honestly think that kraft didn't know what was going on in there then you are just as stupid as NW....

I replied about Ross in the other post fire him! Get him prosecuted and hang him but if you hang Ross then kraft should burn you hypocrite....

I didn’t say it was legal. I SAID he never came in contact with alleged victims of human trafficking like you’ve said he did.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

8) Regardless of the outcome of this case, all the games you lost against the Pats are still in the L column.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ross didn’t “burn” nor will he yet you want Kraft to burn. Now who’s the hypocrite.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What victims did he abuse?
How do you know that the manager wasn't forced into it too? He went two days in a row perhaps he was there numerous times over the years common sense would suggest this. He owns a condo nearby....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t say it was legal. I SAID he never came in contact with alleged victims of human trafficking like you’ve said he did.
I've said that he sure hasn't helped the cause against human trafficking by visiting a place that forces it. Either way he put money into the hands that do...get a brain.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you know that the manager wasn't forced into it too? He went two days in a row perhaps he was there numerous times over the years common sense would suggest this. He owns a condo nearby....

Because she was arrested for running a house of prostitution. Police don’t arrest victims dumb dumb.

You’re blind hatred is clouding what little sense of reason you possess

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said that he sure hasn't helped the cause against human trafficking by visiting a place that forces it. Either way he put money into the hands that do...get a brain.

Hahahahaha

You did NOT say that. You’ve said a lot more and now that the facts are coming out you’re backpedaling very quickly.

This is gonna be fun to watch

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ross didn’t “burn” nor will he yet you want Kraft to burn. Now who’s the hypocrite.
I said if what Ross did was bad then burn him but at the same time kraft should pay his dues yes... Read the definition of hypocrite. If this was Ross you guys would be hanging him no doubt about it but because its kraft its all out D especially NW. He's never admitted to anything that his team does...ever.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said if what Ross did was bad then burn him but at the same time kraft should pay his dues yes... Read the definition of hypocrite. If this was Ross you guys would be hanging him no doubt about it but because its kraft its all out D especially NW. He's never admitted to anything that his team does...ever.

What do you mean “if what Ross did”? You give Ross the benefit of the doubt but not Kraft?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because she was arrested for running a house of prostitution. Police don’t arrest victims dumb dumb.

You’re blind hatred is clouding what little sense of reason you possess
The manager is not being arrested read the article....she could have been abused as well. We'll find out either way kraft solicited prostitution if you don't agree then you are plain dumb.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahaha

You did NOT say that. You’ve said a lot more and now that the facts are coming out you’re backpedaling very quickly.

This is gonna be fun to watch
I can only go by what was released by police no different than you. I did say that he will most likely say that he wasn't aware of trafficking...either way he sure didn't help by going there as southie said. You're telling me a billionaire who lives in the area had no idea that this was going on. You be a sucker....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you mean “if what Ross did”? You give Ross the benefit of the doubt but not Kraft?
I never heard the case against Ross is it in the headlines right now looks like deflection typical patsies strategy when they can't get out of the box. Send me a link and when is ross being prosecuted? I'll be the first to ask for the guy to get turfed I'm not a patises hypocrite.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it correct that it was the police press conference that actually broke this story?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can only go by what was released by police no different than you. I did say that he will most likely say that he wasn't aware of trafficking...either way he sure didn't help by going there as southie said. You're telling me a billionaire who lives in the area had no idea that this was going on. You be a sucker....

Wrong again dumb dumb...

Wang, identified by police as the manager of the massage parlor nicknamed “Lulu,” was arrested and faces charges of maintaining a house of ill fame and deriving profits from prostitution.

https://nypost.com/2019/02/28/how-patriots-owner-robert-kraft-could-get-off-in-prostitution-case/

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s fun watching @FlyerFinFan meltdown as the facts are coming out that don’t fit his narrative