• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Patriots have a Pervert Problem...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Kraft's escapade cost the Patriots their "Life" coach, Easterby.

He was a big part of whatever limited success they had with :noidea:Gordon.

But with this he has hit the road.

Last year was his final year on his contract.
Would've have been back:noidea:
You got a link that says Kraft's dumb actionis or was the reason he left? All I read is he's getting another position in the NFL.
Otherwise you're speculating.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On this whole FlyerFin vs Pat's fans discussion I'm gonna add my 2 cents.

1. I think Kraft did in fact pay extra for sex, and I think he's smart enough to know it's illegal to do so.

2. Running the Human Trafficking flag up here is flat out wrong. Not every prostitute/hooker/call girl etc is doing the job against her will and it's not Krafts job to investigate it.

In the long run IMO he will either be convicted of solicitation of prostitution, or plead guilty to a lesser charge.

I highly doubt he sees a minute in a cell and will simply pay a fine to the Jupiter courts.

I think the NFL will fine him also with this fine making the Jupiter fine look like pennies.

2. If you are going to commit a crime, you best know what you are committing.
If someone wants to pay me to carry this box across the country, I'm going to want to know what's in the box before I agree to it - especially if they are offering a lot of money.

When I last spent time in Tokyo, there were certain bars in the Roppongi District that I would not go in to. Just say no.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the happiness in the world won't buy you money.....

How would you know Gomer, you've never had either....But your wife and Joe's poster affair has them both...He's got the money and she has the happiness....:heh:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2. If you are going to commit a crime, you best know what you are committing.
If someone wants to pay me to carry this box across the country, I'm going to want to know what's in the box before I agree to it - especially if they are offering a lot of money.

When I last spent time in Tokyo, there were certain bars in the Roppongi District that I would not go in to. Just say no.
I'm guessing if you check the base banned list those bars are listed.

I'm not giving Kraft a pass, just saying that not all are informed as much as others. That is a benefit of working with the Miltary where they do educate us on the signs.

Of course there's plenty in the military who ignore the training and run amok.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing if you check the base banned list those bars are listed.

I'm not giving Kraft a pass, just saying that not all are informed as much as others. That is a benefit of working with the Miltary where they do educate us on the signs.

Of course there's plenty in the military who ignore the training and run amok.

Rappongi is a lot of fun but when you walk past the "Nigerian Gauntlet" they try to tempt you inside. There is no question in my mind that trafficking is going on in there. You might get away with going in but if you do, you are part of the problem.

Sin will take you farther then you want to go and keep you there longer than you want to be......

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rappongi is a lot of fun but when you walk past the "Nigerian Gauntlet" they try to tempt you inside. There is no question in my mind that trafficking is going on in there. You might get away with going in but if you do, you are part of the problem.

Sin will take you farther then you want to go and keep you there longer than you want to be......
Fully understand and agree. Now maybe I'm wrong here, but you I and the rest of associated with the military are trained on HT, while most of society isnt. Again not giving Kraft a pass, especially with him being an owner in a Billion Dollar industry, he should know he nor any of his employees belong there.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fully understand and agree. Now maybe I'm wrong here, but you I and the rest of associated with the military are trained on HT, while most of society isn't. Again not giving Kraft a pass, especially with him being an owner in a Billion Dollar industry, he should know he nor any of his employees belong there.

I'll play holier than thou for a moment. I have never been to a massage parlor. We have them here too of course. They are located just outside the gate. My wife will give me whatever I want. Before I got married, I had no problem finding a girl to give me what I wanted - and I didn't have $6 billion!

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll play holier than thou for a moment. I have never been to a massage parlor. We have them here too of course. They are located just outside the gate. My wife will give me whatever I want. Before I got married, I had no problem finding a girl to give me what I wanted - and I didn't have $6 billion!
I've had 1 massage in my life and my wife was in the same room at the time. While I joke about the Spring Mountain parlors here in Vegas I will not step in one. That said I can understand others doing so.
HT is a problem here in Vegas and it's not a secret. Local, local news will run a few stories a year on it.

I just feel some of us are more educated on it.

As for Kraft and the rest of them, I hope the DA sticks to his guns and prosecutes, as ignorance is no excuse.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had 1 massage in my life and my wife was in the same room at the time. While I joke about the Spring Mountain parlors here in Vegas I will not step in one. That said I can understand others doing so.
HT is a problem here in Vegas and it's not a secret. Local, local news will run a few stories a year on it.

I just feel some of us are more educated on it.

As for Kraft and the rest of them, I hope the DA sticks to his guns and prosecutes, as ignorance is no excuse.

https://nypost.com/2019/02/28/how-patriots-owner-robert-kraft-could-get-off-in-prostitution-case/

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how this helps him. He's charged with soliciting not human trafficking, if he paid for the tug job he solicited.
IMO if a 18 Human Trafficked immigrant services him I'd still only charge him on solicitation as you'd have no proof he knew of the HT.

"“There’s also no proof in the affidavit that he solicited anything from the women. It is possible that this could have been a legal and consensual act between adults and there does not seem to be evidence to prove otherwise. So the facts supporting a misdemeanor charge of solicitation really don’t jump out at you."

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"“There’s also no proof in the affidavit that he solicited anything from the women. It is possible that this could have been a legal and consensual act between adults and there does not seem to be evidence to prove otherwise. So the facts supporting a misdemeanor charge of solicitation really don’t jump out at you."
Is prostitution legal in Jupiter FL?

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lived in WPB in the early 90's, know Jupiter real well, good restaurants and bars.....Can't believe this place got past my radar.....