• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Patriots have a Pervert Problem...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They still have to prove the case.....
Agree. Money changing hands for sex is pretty strong evidence.
I'll say this, if Kraft beats the charge every John arrested should also beat the charge, and the Jupiter Police should stop arrested all John's from that point forward.

Regardless I think what the Jupiter Courts do to Kraft will be comical to what Goodell throws at him.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are obviously oblivious to this read up and come talk to me. Ladies are threatened but you can see it in their eyes or mannerisms. Most will be drugged up or so beat down they have no life left in them. I had no idea myself until I was educated on how bad it can be. I told my wife about some of your comments and she was appalled at the ignorance. But let's say kraft didn't know even though he has drivers, adviser's, etc...he still committed an illegal activity which was also embarrassing for a person of his stature. Yet in the patsies handbook it's all ok. You guys are simply nuts...

https://nypost.com/2019/02/28/how-patriots-owner-robert-kraft-could-get-off-in-prostitution-case/
Hmmmmmmm
So was you wife appauled to know the FL. DA all the way down to local LEA knew there was trafficking going on for months and allowed it to go on and on and on? How does she feel about the people who are supposed to be protecting you and your daughter allowed this to happen? Florida should be ashamed.

Going to be interesting to see how many hanging chads are thrown out because of more Floridian ineptness. Can't vote and can't even set up a sting without failing.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://nypost.com/2019/02/28/how-patriots-owner-robert-kraft-could-get-off-in-prostitution-case/
Hmmmmmmm
So was you wife appauled to know the FL. DA all the way down to local LEA knew there was trafficking going on for months and allowed it to go on and on and on? How does she feel about the people who are supposed to be protecting you and your daughter allowed this to happen? Florida should be ashamed.

Going to be interesting to see how many hanging chads are thrown out because of more Floridian ineptness. Can't vote and can't even set up a sting without failing.

That was something that bothered me as well. They said this investigation was going on for months yet they allowed these victims to “suffer” for that long?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. Money changing hands for sex is pretty strong evidence.
I'll say this, if Kraft beats the charge every John arrested should also beat the charge, and the Jupiter Police should stop arrested all John's from that point forward.

Regardless I think what the Jupiter Courts do to Kraft will be comical to what Goodell throws at him.

With this I think RKK gets off for the 3rd time. This time from a legal standpoint.

The other John's are usually audio taped and or it's their word against an under cover cop.

Here there is no audio we're now being told.

Sounding more like two consentual adults.

The $100 tip was for a good massage for all any of us know?
Or RKK was like hey I'd love to take you to dinner but I have a game to be at in a couple hours. Here's $100 go buy yourself something nice. We guys end up paying for sex one way or the other.

I'm betting the DA wished he'd signed the warrant for audio now instead of just video. What a perv. That and trying to shame individuals was lame.

Regardless FL will get what they should've focused on and that's the traffickers. A majority of these Johns walk IMO because of the lack of evidence ad well as improper procedures. It doesn't pay to be vindictive FL.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was something that bothered me as well. They said this investigation was going on for months yet they allowed these victims to “suffer” for that long?
But if it wasn't for Kraft getting a rub and tug from a couple 50 year olds, thus enabling sex trafficking none of this would've happened. Am I right @FlyerFinFan ?
Florida is filled with sick fucks. Enabling children to get abused day in and day out, month after month. Just so they can shame a couple Johns. Pathetic.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But if it wasn't for Kraft getting a rub and tug from a couple 50 year olds, thus enabling sex trafficking none of this would've happened. Am I right @FlyerFinFan ?
Florida is filled with sick fucks. Enabling children to get abused day in and day out, month after month. Just so they can shame a couple Johns. Pathetic.

“Getting a rub and tug... bad!
Condoning the exposure of male genitalia to female workers in the workplace... acceptable!”

- wife of @FlyerFinFan

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Getting a rub and tug... bad!
Condoning the exposure of male genitalia to female workers in the workplace... acceptable!”

- wife of @FlyerFinFan
I can't wait to see him start spinning this.

Do you think his wife is Asian:hmm:

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait to see him start spinning this.

Do you think his wife is Asian:hmm:

Did you notice how he disappeared as soon as 1) the facts come out that doesn’t fit his narrative and 2) we bring up stuff that some would consider worse about the dolphins owner

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On this whole FlyerFin vs Pat's fans discussion I'm gonna add my 2 cents.

1. I think Kraft did in fact pay extra for sex, and I think he's smart enough to know it's illegal to do so.

2. Running the Human Trafficking flag up here is flat out wrong. Not every prostitute/hooker/call girl etc is doing the job against her will and it's not Krafts job to investigate it.

In the long run IMO he will either be convicted of solicitation of prostitution, or plead guilty to a lesser charge.

I highly doubt he sees a minute in a cell and will simply pay a fine to the Jupiter courts.

I think the NFL will fine him also with this fine making the Jupiter fine look like pennies.

He'll also get suspended 3-5 games and the Pats will have to find a way to win without him.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2. If you are going to commit a crime, you best know what you are committing.
If someone wants to pay me to carry this box across the country, I'm going to want to know what's in the box before I agree to it - especially if they are offering a lot of money.

When I last spent time in Tokyo, there were certain bars in the Roppongi District that I would not go in to. Just say no.

giphy.gif

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"All NFL owners go to rub n tugs"

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to unwind a bit. Do you really think I think a Kraft suspension changes anything record wise.
Mine was tounge and cheek as well. I'm already on record stating suspending an owner is stupid.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have no idea what you’re talking about. Rather than google that why don’t you “google” the facts of THIS case.

Get a grasp of them and we will talk.
I guess you guys can't read here's the link it discusses this case and explains how bad trafficking is. I also never said that kraft ran the thing although idiots like NW like to fantasize about everyone's posts. I did say that there's no way that kraft couldn't have known that something was up and it wasn't legal....

There are red flags common in human trafficking cases. Here's how the Florida spas compare

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2. If you are going to commit a crime, you best know what you are committing.
If someone wants to pay me to carry this box across the country, I'm going to want to know what's in the box before I agree to it - especially if they are offering a lot of money.

When I last spent time in Tokyo, there were certain bars in the Roppongi District that I would not go in to. Just say no.
Bravo one patsie gets it...unfortunately NW never will lost cause...