• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Patriots have a Pervert Problem...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. Money changing hands for sex is pretty strong evidence.
I'll say this, if Kraft beats the charge every John arrested should also beat the charge, and the Jupiter Police should stop arrested all John's from that point forward.

Regardless I think what the Jupiter Courts do to Kraft will be comical to what Goodell throws at him.

If I get caught handing money to a chick, that's prostitution? The affidavit said that the tape shows the licensed masseuse got close to his genitals. Doesn't sound like a slam dunk to me.

The money paid was paid at the front desk. Means nothing unless you prove that it was for sex.

I'm going to wait this one out. If he turns out guilty, I'll lose a lot of respect for him. If he is found not guilty, I'll look at his past and keep my prior view of him.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong again dumb dumb...

Wang, identified by police as the manager of the massage parlor nicknamed “Lulu,” was arrested and faces charges of maintaining a house of ill fame and deriving profits from prostitution.

https://nypost.com/2019/02/28/how-patriots-owner-robert-kraft-could-get-off-in-prostitution-case/
Sorry meant employee she was there and was not the owner learn to read:
Mingbi, an employee of the spa, has not been arrested or charged and is believed to be cooperating with authorities. Kraft was seen tipping them $100 each before leaving.

I should have added:
According to the affidavit, Kraft paid cash at the front desk and then went to another room, where he took off his clothes. He was accompanied by Wang and Mingbi, who allegedly massaged him lying face-down before turning him over and performing a sex act by hand.

Seems pretty straightforward to me...

Last edited:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I get caught handing money to a chick, that's prostitution? The affidavit said that the tape shows the licensed masseuse got close to his genitals. Doesn't sound like a slam dunk to me.

The money paid was paid at the front desk. Means nothing unless you prove that it was for sex.

I'm going to wait this one out. If he turns out guilty, I'll lose a lot of respect for him. If he is found not guilty, I'll look at his past and keep my prior view of him.
Come on man any idiot can read this book you don't need to see a billionaire use a get out of jail free card to know what happened. Its ok to say that your owner is a POS. I think my owner is a POS but not even close to this crap that's for sure...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on man any idiot can read this book you don't need to see a billionaire use a get out of jail free card to know what happened. Its ok to say that your owner is a POS. I think my owner is a POS but not even close to this crap that's for sure...

Have you ever been falsely accused? I have.
I remember to this day the cop saying stuff that was absolutely untrue. Unlike TV, I had to prove I was innocent.
I'll let this play out. With no audio, it is going to be hard to prove solicitation.
With no probable cause, the traffic pullover will be illegal search and seizure.

Just looking at the facts I do know on this case, it looks like the Police were not concerned with a good case so much as causing public embarrassment that would shut these places down.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you ever been falsely accused? I have.
I remember to this day the cop saying stuff that was absolutely untrue. Unlike TV, I had to prove I was innocent.
I'll let this play out. With no audio, it is going to be hard to prove solicitation.
With no probable cause, the traffic pullover will be illegal search and seizure.

Just looking at the facts I do know on this case, it looks like the Police were not concerned with a good case so much as causing public embarrassment that would shut these places down.
I have no problem letting it play out but use common sense man. Would a 40 year old suck an old man off for free in a massage parlor? Ask yourself this and if you believe otherwise no one can help you may as well sign up for one of NW's classes.... If that Mingbi sings then watch out it could get real bad.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you guys can't read here's the link it discusses this case and explains how bad trafficking is. I also never said that kraft ran the thing although idiots like NW like to fantasize about everyone's posts. I did say that there's no way that kraft couldn't have known that something was up and it wasn't legal....

There are red flags common in human trafficking cases. Here's how the Florida spas compare

Thanks our new found expert read his second piece on TIP.

You're losing credibility faster than the Sherrif and the DA.

From pist #33 where I specifically said a 77 year old man here is your response;
So you think human trafficking is cool? Sick Mofo....getoutta here with that shit.

Then this from #61 again where I address a 77 y/o man. Your reply;
So you think human trafficking is cool? Sick Mofo....getoutta here with that shit.

Post 80 we are discussing if he went to a legal establishment... you come back with this gem;
Meanwhile you compare human trafficking to littering and I have a problem....GTFOH. Apparently the tool was also there the day before as well and asked for ID by a cop then came back again literally the next day. You seem to be just as stupid as your owner...

That was just the first four pages. You kept trying to insenuate RKK was part of the trafficking until your dumb as sherrif finally said he wasn't.

How appauled are you and the wife now?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem letting it play out but use common sense man. Would a 40 year old suck an old man off for free in a massage parlor? Ask yourself this and if you believe otherwise no one can help you may as well sign up for one of NW's classes....

IF - and that is a big if, Kraft got "sucked off", that would be prostitution and I will lose respect for Kraft.
If the video does not show the act, what am i to think?

You want me to use the same "common sense" that a certain Miami fan thinks?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its called I run a business and have a life...hhhmmmm I guess that's unacceptable sorry can't be here 24/7. What truly is unbelievable is hearing you guys getting rocked off if kraft gets out of this. What a victory for the patsies! Who cares about the victims that he's abused...you patsies are such fine human beings. Sorry to let the cat out of the bag but the damage has already been done over and over to your creeper owner and team.
Which victims did he abuse dumb dumb? The two 50 y/o that come and go as they please. The two that recieved $100 tips for services rendered? The two he hugged on the way out?
Those abused ones?

Keep grasping.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So its still legal and if you honestly think that kraft didn't know what was going on in there then you are just as stupid as NW....

I replied about Ross in the other post fire him! Get him prosecuted and hang him but if you hang Ross then kraft should burn you hypocrite....

Meltdown in progress

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From pist #33 where I specifically said a 77 year old man here is your response;

Post 80 we are discussing if he went to a legal establishment... you come back with this gem;
Meanwhile you compare human trafficking to littering and I have a problem....GTFOH. Apparently the tool was also there the day before as well and asked for ID by a cop then came back again literally the next day. You seem to be just as stupid as your owner...

That was just the first four pages. You kept trying to insenuate RKK was part of the trafficking until your dumb as sherrif finally said he wasn't.

I only go by info that I read and it may still be true. You go against any info that you read if its against the patsies...its called hypocrite. Either way yes the wife is appalled that any of you would defend this shit and high five your owner for doing so. Either way he visited an illegal operation in his neighborhood and it may end up worse we'll see.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ross didn’t “burn” nor will he yet you want Kraft to burn. Now who’s the hypocrite.
He also never mentioned how appauled he and his wife were WRT Ross until you brought it up. You backed him in a corner.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF - and that is a big if, Kraft got "sucked off", that would be prostitution and I will lose respect for Kraft.
If the video does not show the act, what am i to think?

You want me to use the same "common sense" that a certain Miami fan thinks?
According to the affidavit, Kraft paid cash at the front desk and then went to another room, where he took off his clothes. He was accompanied by Wang and Mingbi, who allegedly massaged him lying face-down before turning him over and performing a sex act by hand.

Seems pretty straightforward to me...and on video. NW needs audio to know what actually happened though...haha

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seems pretty straightforward to me...and on video. NW needs audio to know what actually happened though...haha

Have you seen the video?
"Common Sense" as you like to call it, would be to hear the testimony presented before making the judgement - unless you have an axe to grind. I'll let this play out.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also never mentioned how appauled he and his wife were WRT Ross until you brought it up. You backed him in a corner.
Backed me into a corner are you retarded? He was grasping at deflection which you guys have to always do defending your team. I said if Ross was so guilty show me a link or when he's going to court. If he's guilty fire him I have no problem with that...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you seen the video?
"Common Sense" as you like to call it, would be to hear the testimony presented before making the judgement - unless you have an axe to grind. I'll let this play out.
I have to believe what the police are telling us. If they are wrong then so be it but I'm not going to believe koolaid drinking patsies that this never happened....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My bad your quote #61 not sure what happened on my copy and paste?
"Read your first line you tool holier than now? Human trafficking is a very bad issue but in a patsies world it's no biggie...you are a sick person."

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only go by info that I read and it may still be true. You go against any info that you read if its against the patsies...its called hypocrite. Either way yes the wife is appalled that any of you would defend this shit and high five your owner for doing so. Either way he visited an illegal operation in his neighborhood and it may end up worse we'll see.
Your wife should be appauled at your lack of reading comp. Or how you like to try and unjustly accuse someone of a felony when it was pointed out to you time and time again he was getting busted on a misdemeanor. Or how your bias totally blinded you in this case.
HYPOCRITE

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not an expert, but I'm guessing money could make this go away.....