• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Patriots have a Pervert Problem...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop just stop.
I just showed three of your quotes where you imply he was trafficking. Are you really that dumb? You don't need to answer.

Again Sherlock even if she was being forced RKK is a patron. He's being charged with solicitation not trafficking.

Wow you're on full tilt now.
Register this in your pea brain. He ventured into a place that is likely to have supported human trafficking. Never said that he ran the place show me where I said that you tool. No one knew if he actually had sex with a trafficked person but it was implied from the start. It may end up being that as Mingbi apparently was an employee and is talking. What are you going to say if she points the finger at him?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
300 lb bullies F off with that deflection. Ross even overreacted and turfed an all pro before he was charged meanwhile your owner gave a serial killer a bonus. either way fire ross if you believe that 300 lb men can bully one another you are such a moron.
Did you read it hypocrite?
If you did you and your wife should be appauled.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have stated numerous times he supported human trafficking, problem is we don't know if he knew if any girl was there against her will. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't.

I'll stand by my belief Kraft is guilty of solicitation. Nothing more, nothing less.

Now let it play out in the legal system to see if it agrees with me.
Sounds fair although I find it hard to believe that a man in his position wouldn't know. Odds are it turned him on or didn't give a shit because he's a billionaire. Hopefully more people out there learn something from this and not act like an idiot like NW. He'll probably cheer kraft on...well he already did I believe I'd have to look back.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should read the USA Today article it's pretty good. Some have their reasons could be drugs low self esteem but their finding out that a high percentage are being forced one way or another. A guy like kraft isn't stupid although maybe he is....but he should still know better. First of all he knows its illegal in Florida and secondly there are signs at this joint that somethings not right. Its not like he doesn't have advisors drivers etc...that are in the know. He obviously went there for a reason and like I said why not order a massage direct to his condo?
I wont argue about the high percentage, but it's still not guaranteed to be human trafficking.

What if one girl on her own started getting extra tips just by jerking of a client, she spreads the word and all girl do the same on their own?

Now let's say Kraft goes to another spa in Massachusetts, he still tops the same but they don't provide the extra service.

Again I believe he solicited for sex nothing more.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds fair although I find it hard to believe that a man in his position wouldn't know. Odds are it turned him on or didn't give a shit because he's a billionaire. Hopefully more people out there learn something from this and not act like an idiot like NW. He'll probably cheer kraft on...well he already did I believe I'd have to look back.
I've said this a few times. He should know and he should lead by example.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you read it hypocrite?
If you did you and your wife should be appauled.
Bullying is a problem I agree but not with 300 lb men who were both acting as idiots. Comparing this with human trafficking is not even close...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Register this in your pea brain. He ventured into a place that is likely to have supported human trafficking. Never said that he ran the place show me where I said that you tool. No one knew if he actually had sex with a trafficked person but it was implied from the start. It may end up being that as Mingbi apparently was an employee and is talking. What are you going to say if she points the finger at him?
Nor did anyone else say he ran the place.

Those of us who've actually had TIP training for years unlike your one day wonder documentary didn't jump to conclusions that every girl in that place may have been trafficked. But you sure did you ass clown.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullying is a problem I agree but not with 300 lb men who were both acting as idiots. Comparing this with human trafficking is not even close...
Did you read the article? Obviously not. Quick go watch a documentary so you can be an expert later today.

So are we talking Kraft as a trafficker or is a misdemeanor hand job worse then bullying?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is every prostitute forced into the trade? I ask because I really don't know the answer.

Of course not, many of the street walkers do it to support their drug habit, and a low % do it because it's easier money to them then getting a regular job. The ones with pimps or handlers, are mostly forced. Heroin was a bad drug, and then crack came out, women were literally selling their body to get fixes, now it's meth, fucking shame

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kraft's attorney is going to argue that the tape is inadmissible (if it shows something) He might win that argument.
No tape - this is a dead case - won't even get past the hearing.

The traffic pull-over and asking for ID was certainly illegal search and seizure. Might get case thrown out in hearing.

If this case gets thrown out in hearing, Kraft found not guilty, I will likely look at Kraft the same as I did previously. I believe in the system. Am I the only one? Or is his reputation ruined regardless?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wont argue about the high percentage, but it's still not guaranteed to be human trafficking.

What if one girl on her own started getting extra tips just by jerking of a client, she spreads the word and all girl do the same on their own?

Now let's say Kraft goes to another spa in Massachusetts, he still tops the same but they don't provide the extra service.

Again I believe he solicited for sex nothing more.
That's why I believe that they took their time with this its apparently a huge illegal ring going back to China. They could have some in Mass most likely do. Kraft has the cash to order a massage in but he goes to a strip mall in florida? Either way he'll deny he knew anything and idiots like NW will be there to defend his team and next month there will be another gate....and on it goes with this team. I bumped into some NE fans in St. Maarten and they all said yeah it sucks but we win so we put up with it..at least they have the testies to admit it we had a few beers....haha! NW in my books is special.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nor did anyone else say he ran the place.

Those of us who've actually had TIP training for years unlike your one day wonder documentary didn't jump to conclusions that every girl in that place may have been trafficked. But you sure did you ass clown.
Ummmm because the cops said that they had video and affidavits.... I've watched many documentary's before this came up and felt horrible after seeing them. This sparked a nerve now...I'll admit it bothers me when someone like you can be so unsympathetic. ARe you human?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why I believe that they took their time with this its apparently a huge illegal ring going back to China. They could have some in Mass most likely do. Kraft has the cash to order a massage in but he goes to a strip mall in florida? Either way he'll deny he knew anything and idiots like NW will be there to defend his team and next month there will be another gate....and on it goes with this team. I bumped into some NE fans in St. Maarten and they all said yeah it sucks but we win so we put up with it..at least they have the testies to admit it we had a few beers....haha! NW in my books is special.
Special is thinking ordering a girl "in" for a massage is different then going to a massage palor.

You're so wound up you're contradicting yourself without knowing it.

Oh unless they didn't cover that in your documentary?

OK for a rub and tug in a room but appauling in a strip mall.

You are cute when you're this wound up Sherlock.

OBTW almost to a man we've said Kraft likely went in there looking for a hand job. A misdeneanor. So drop the facade of we all have our heads in the sand.
HYPOCRITE

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmm because the cops said that they had video and affidavits.... I've watched many documentary's before this came up and felt horrible after seeing them. This sparked a nerve now...I'll admit it bothers me when someone like you can be so unsympathetic. ARe you human?
Sure you did. We should believe you why? You've been caught lieing at least 3xs already in this thread alone.
Give it a rest hypocrite you're hating that this is crumbling right in front of your eyes. After putting so much effort into trying to say Kraft was/is a trafficker.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kraft's attorney is going to argue that the tape is inadmissible (if it shows something) He might win that argument.

The traffic pull-over and asking for ID was certainly illegal search and seizure. Might get case thrown out in hearing.

If this case gets thrown out in hearing, Kraft found not guilty, I will likely look at Kraft the same as I did previously. I believe in the system. Am I the only one? Or is his reputation ruined regardless?
krafts a billionaire, he will fight to the end, and make it to the point that financially its not worth it for the FLA police dept to keep fighting. Its how he will keep himself semi clean

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you read the article? Obviously not. Quick go watch a documentary so you can be an expert later today.

So are we talking Kraft as a trafficker or is a misdemeanor hand job worse then bullying?
So training videos are better than a documentary's that give the same info now....hmmmm. You are so special.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course not, many of the street walkers do it to support their drug habit, and a low % do it because it's easier money to them then getting a regular job. The ones with pimps or handlers, are mostly forced. Heroin was a bad drug, and then crack came out, women were literally selling their body to get fixes, now it's meth, fucking shame
Agreed to bad some of your idiot fellow fans don't agree...its just a misdemeanor after all.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The resort is also a favorite of National Football League team owners, who have held their annual meeting there in March, off and on, for years. About a quarter of the owners in the league have homes in and near Palm Beach.

That includes nearby Jupiter Island, a bastion of old money where secluded oceanfront mansions have separate service entrances: The Bush family vacationed there for decades. The nearby towns are also home to some of the world’s best golfers, including Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy and Rickie Fowler, as well as the golfing legends Jack Nicklaus and Greg Norman. Some of them have occasionally been spotted in a movie theater across the street from Orchids of Asia, the massage spa where the police say they videotaped Kraft.

One of the attractions for millionaires to sunny Florida has nothing to do with the beaches: There is no state income tax and the state’s homestead exemption caps property tax increases. That has proved to be a big lure in recent years for those who have made fortunes in finance. With money to burn, they have bought properties and built mansions on streets nicknamed Bankers Row.

“They come here for the sun, fun and lower taxes,” said Joel Cohen, who owned an art and photo gallery in Palm Beach for years. “It’s one big rich people’s family.”

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You either use your own eyes or a system where money or lawyers can skew reality. The guys a dirtbag he went twice that we know of most likely more....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Special is thinking ordering a girl "in" for a massage is different then going to a massage palor.

You're so wound up you're contradicting yourself without knowing it.

Oh unless they didn't cover that in your documentary?

OK for a rub and tug in a room but appauling in a strip mall.

You are cute when you're this wound up Sherlock.

OBTW almost to a man we've said Kraft likely went in there looking for a hand job. A misdeneanor. So drop the facade of we all have our heads in the sand.
HYPOCRITE
Did I say order one to his condo for sex? Nope. It's still illegal in Florida if he did....I was mentioning that if he was unsure of the venue he could have ordered a reputable masseuse to his condo and no harm done. This after you were denying that he did anything illegal. I have to spell things out for you.