• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Patriots have a Pervert Problem...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure you did. We should believe you why? You've been caught lieing at least 3xs already in this thread alone.
Give it a rest hypocrite you're hating that this is crumbling right in front of your eyes. After putting so much effort into trying to say Kraft was/is a trafficker.
Show me where I said kraft was a trafficker. I said he visited a venue that looks to be illegally trafficking humans. For all we know he knew but I'm sure he'll deny it or buy his way out. You love to make shit up why I even bother trying to help you become a better human being is beyond me....

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy that Kraft was dealing in human trafficking and the sex slave trade.

That’s probably how he made the money he paid to Gronk and Brady.

In fact, the money Tom used to buy Gazelle’s engagement ring was probably earned by kidnapping some rural Chinese 15-year-old girl from her village and forcing her to rub on old dude’s peckers in an Oriental nail salon on Florida’s Jewish coast.

Gross.

Patriots and their fans are creepy, cheating shitbags. From ownership right on down to the guys who make Chinese girls give septegenarians handys.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The resort is also a favorite of National Football League team owners, who have held their annual meeting there in March, off and on, for years. About a quarter of the owners in the league have homes in and near Palm Beach.

That includes nearby Jupiter Island, a bastion of old money where secluded oceanfront mansions have separate service entrances: The Bush family vacationed there for decades. The nearby towns are also home to some of the world’s best golfers, including Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy and Rickie Fowler, as well as the golfing legends Jack Nicklaus and Greg Norman. Some of them have occasionally been spotted in a movie theater across the street from Orchids of Asia, the massage spa where the police say they videotaped Kraft.

One of the attractions for millionaires to sunny Florida has nothing to do with the beaches: There is no state income tax and the state’s homestead exemption caps property tax increases. That has proved to be a big lure in recent years for those who have made fortunes in finance. With money to burn, they have bought properties and built mansions on streets nicknamed Bankers Row.

“They come here for the sun, fun and lower taxes,” said Joel Cohen, who owned an art and photo gallery in Palm Beach for years. “It’s one big rich people’s family.”
I'm sure that there are hundreds of massage parlors in the area but kraft magically found this one. Hmmmm wonder how a sweet innocent man such as kraft could be duped?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure that there are hundreds of massage parlors in the area but kraft magically found this one. Hmmmm wonder how a sweet innocent man such as kraft could be duped?

Haha

Ok... so let me understand this LATEST “angle”. Kraft was told by someone to go to this massage parlor bc they had people who were victims of human trafficking.

Hmm... only problem with that theory Corky is IF that happened he didn’t get anyone who was an alleged victim!! You would think that if he went there to see the girls being trafficked he would have at least ASKED for them!! I mean, he did go TWICE. Nope. Instead he got a 50 something year old manager and a LICENSED massage therapist who is 1) a resident of the state of Florida and 2) NOT an alleged victim!

Keep swinging Corky!! Your meltdowns are hilarious.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha

Ok... so let me understand this LATEST “angle”. Kraft was told by someone to go to this massage parlor bc they had people who were victims of human trafficking.

Hmm... only problem with that theory Corky is IF that happened he didn’t get anyone who was an alleged victim!! You would think that if he went there to see the girls being trafficked he would have at least ASKED for them!! I mean, he did go TWICE. Nope. Instead he got a 50 something year old manager and a LICENSED massage therapist who is 1) a resident of the state of Florida and 2) NOT an alleged victim!

Some guys here hot illegal assians and it turns their crank...are you that daft? They don't have to be from another country to be trafficked corky.... The guy is a billionaire but so nieve where he goes....gotcha. Anyway ladies have to go but of course its not allowed here or something 711?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some guys here hot illegal assians and it turns their crank...are you that daft? They don't have to be from another country to be trafficked corky.... The guy is a billionaire but so nieve where he goes....gotcha. Anyway ladies have to go but of course its not allowed here or something 711?

Watchadrinkin?????

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So training videos are better than a documentary's that give the same info now....hmmmm. You are so special.
Once again proving you know little on this or any other subject. Who said anything about a training video? Keep speculating Sherlock.

Regardless just humour me. Why are you so certain a documentary would be better than a training video that you've never seen nor have any idea who produced it and or approved it for DOD/DOS?

This should be good.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed to bad some of your idiot fellow fans don't agree...its just a misdemeanor after all.

Are you going to try and spin this that Kraft is also a drug dealer? You've likely frequented multiple establishments that are fronts for other nefarious things. But that wasn't covered in your documentary was it?
You're an enabler. I'm appauled.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hahaha

The lengths of the stories you will create in your mind because of your jealousy of all things Patriots is pure gold!

Haha

I hope it never ends

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You either use your own eyes or a system where money or lawyers can skew reality. The guys a dirtbag he went twice that we know of most likely more....
:jaw:oh the humanity. A 77 y/o single billionaire went and got a couple hand jobs, maybe more.
We're doomed what has become of society?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:jaw:oh the humanity. A 77 y/o single billionaire went and got a couple hand jobs, maybe more.
We're doomed what has become of society?

Bullygate

Nothing to see here... move along

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I say order one to his condo for sex? Nope. It's still illegal in Florida if he did....I was mentioning that if he was unsure of the venue he could have ordered a reputable masseuse to his condo and no harm done. This after you were denying that he did anything illegal. I have to spell things out for you.
The point is he likely wasn't unsure of the venue. Doesn't mean he was involved in trafficking like you first tried to claim.

Like I said earlier keep grasping Sherlock.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me where I said kraft was a trafficker. I said he visited a venue that looks to be illegally trafficking humans. For all we know he knew but I'm sure he'll deny it or buy his way out. You love to make shit up why I even bother trying to help you become a better human being is beyond me....

I already posted the three times you implied boy genius just from the first 4 pages alone. This is killing you. :mad2:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha

But, but, but he should've known he was contributing to the sex trade. I mean Jupiters finest along with the DA are still trying to prove it after months and months and months of tape. I think they just like watching the tapes. Otherwise why not do a wire tap instead?
Non-hypocritic minds want to know?
The entire US should be appauled at another scandal involving Florida.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Press 7 for English please.

Meltdown stage 1 commencing.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullygate

Nothing to see here... move along
Yep suicide isn't near as bad as a steam and cream. Until I read that article I didn't realize how bad it was. Then to have the coaches buy him a male blow up doll. To say I'm appauled that an organization would allow this to go on for so long is an understatement.

There actions as pro athletes and proffessional mentors gave credence to bullying. They are enablers and I'm sure connected to multiple murders and suicides by their oh it's fun and games. You can't bully a 300# man. Do you know how many kids imitate pro athletes?

I'm so appauled I could spit nails.

Yep nothing to see.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watchadrinkin?????
You get my point I was in a rush here...I can't explain world issues to you guys 24/7. I get it you gents believe nailing forced women is cool that's fine but I don't. I prefer to pick mine up the traditional way. You do realize that most prostitutes are lured in by various ways drugs, violence, etc...which leads to control and ultimately being used some cases more severely being trafficked. I'd venture to guess that it's a higher percentage being abused than we think but NW feels that's fine. Good for you hero because odds are so does your owner. Join the gang and keep this sad scenario going or stand up and say enough. Up to you big boys.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again proving you know little on this or any other subject. Who said anything about a training video? Keep speculating Sherlock.

Regardless just humour me. Why are you so certain a documentary would be better than a training video that you've never seen nor have any idea who produced it and or approved it for DOD/DOS?

This should be good.
Mr. Senile you brought up training videos I really don't give a F. Docs are pretty good these days informative give it a try and learn something new you could use it.