• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Patriots have a Pervert Problem...

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You did brag about how he may get off. Southie even said if he gets off through a technicality he will look the other way. Why because he's magically innocent because cops screwed up? You guys are ridiculous...

You deflect every chance you get you are the king of deflection. Never said bullying isn't a problem either just between 300 lb linemen it was BS. Especially when Martin gave just as much back the whole thing was stupid. Either way Ross acted what has kraft done here but try to weasel out of it...

Go get a hooker and unwind. I'll pay for it

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question are you still talking about Kraft here?
Kraft is enabling this to happen whether he knew there was trafficking going on or not. We'll find out more because if the employee or others sing we may find out that he knew. Unless he pays them all of. Like Sonny said it's happening more out there than we think and I agree with him. The few prostitutes that do it on their own are far and few between...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go get a hooker and unwind. I'll pay for it
Haha Sonny appreciated but don't need it. I apologize if I come across this way but I'm just sympathetic towards human trafficking. It pinched a nerve and just happened to be your owner. If even one learns something from this great but I don't expect to change the world. Sorry if I come across harsh but when dealing with idiots like NW you sometimes don't have a choice... this guy takes the cake...lots of cake.

By the way Taken was a great movie!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kraft is enabling this to happen whether he knew there was trafficking going on or not. We'll find out more because if the employee or others sing we may find out that he knew. Unless he pays them all of. Like Sonny said it's happening more out there than we think and I agree with him. The few prostitutes that do it on their own are far and few between...
So what is it? Are you accusing Kraft of trafficking or not? You keep saying you're not while at the same time you are doing just that.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are a large figure in society you should want to make sure that the places you visit are in good standing as you have a public reputation at stake no? He has the money and contacts to help his cause and still not only ended up in this place but went multiple times. Could have been for years for all we know. Normally you see signs as I mentioned that make you question things. So either he's a complete idiot or he doesn't care... that's my point.

So every person who commits the crime of solicitation is supporting human trafficking? Is that what you are saying?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha Sonny appreciated but don't need it. I apologize if I come across this way but I'm just sympathetic towards human trafficking. It pinched a nerve and just happened to be your owner. If even one learns something from this great but I don't expect to change the world. Sorry if I come across harsh but when dealing with idiots like NW you sometimes don't have a choice... this guy takes the cake...lots of cake.

Not all at bro I don't pay attention to some of the posters on here , deflection excuses and most of all 10 yr old name calling. Any poster that changes a post and writes Fify, asking for a friend or nonsense with name calling or stupid GIFs isn't worth reading, no time for immaturity. Pats cheated, Kraft got caught, end of story. I root for Pats and had 30 of the worst years and now 17 great years, but that's it. I don't stick up for them or knock other teams or players. Some jerkoffs want to bring up Zeke or other one of their players when something comes up. Who gives a fuck!!

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

By the way take was a great movie!

All things patriots “pinch a nerve” in you

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what is it? Are you accusing Kraft of trafficking or not? You keep saying you're not while at the same time you are doing just that.
As far as we know he wasn't running the place never said that but by visiting it and supplying money he definitely was enabling the joint. Any Customer there was enabling it...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So every person who commits the crime of solicitation is supporting human trafficking? Is that what you are saying?
Not everyone but a high percentage sure I believe that it's higher than we all think. Most pimps are forcing their girls using drugs and force. Remember trafficking doesn't always mean foreigners...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not all at bro I don't pay attention to some of the posters on here , deflection excuses and most of all 10 yr old name calling. Any poster that changes a post and writes Fify, asking for a friend or nonsense with name calling or stupid GIFs isn't worth reading, no time for immaturity. Pats cheated, Kraft got caught, end of story. I root for Pats and had 30 of the worst years and now 17 great years, but that's it. I don't stick up for them or knock other teams or players. Some jerkoffs want to bring up Zeke or other one of their players when something comes up. Who gives a fuck!!
Hey you are one of the few honest posters on here I give you credit. Most can't accept reality and admit it. I know my teams far from perfect but admit it. Unfortunately most NE fans live in a paper bag and deflect nothing is their fault or their teams...ridiculous. Just own up pretty simple.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All things patriots “pinch a nerve” in you
Naw not everything I don't have that much time haha be happy that your opponents want a piece of you. No one cared about them before your run. I just want things to be an even playing field it's my flaw...but would help if my team could get their shit together!

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not everyone but a high percentage sure I believe that it's higher than we all think. Most pimps are forcing their girls using drugs and force. Remember trafficking doesn't always mean foreigners...

I don’t know what world you live in but MOST woman in their 40s and 50s (which are the ages of the woman involved here) DON’T have “pimps”. You are lumping ALL kinds of prostitution into one category either because you’re thinking like a simpleton or you trying to advance a narrative. NOBODY here that I’ve read is saying Kraft is innocent. What they are saying is there’s no evidence of what YOU are accusing him of. Those are two very different things.

While what he did is a crime and he should be punished it’s far less dangerous to other people than the culture of bullygate that was fostered in Miami. Yes, I’ve played plenty of competitive sports and yes I’ve trashed talked but I always knew when to stop. I always knew when it was affecting others negatively. The culture in Miami actually forced a player to seek mental health assistance bc it was THAT out of control. The coaches admitted that they were trying to “toughen him up” but they clearly went to far and/or went about it the wrong way. They either should have tried a different method or just cut him from th3 team. What happened in Miami was disgraceful and NEVER would have been tolerated in the patriots locker room.

Last edited:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey you are one of the few honest posters on here I give you credit. Most can't accept reality and admit it. I know my teams far from perfect but admit it. Unfortunately most NE fans live in a paper bag and deflect nothing is their fault or their teams...ridiculous. Just own up pretty simple.

Thanks but I don't know that many Pats fans that deny it except for a very few on here, so don't believe most. Stop replying to the 1 or 2 on here, and life will be better . Dbldwn, Rex, Homer, Southie, Carnzo, Red, Dude, Charlie , Patsfan, Letsgo,Flying, to just name a few never deflect or make excuses

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know what world you live in but MOST woman in their 40s and 50s (which are the ages of the woman involved here) DON’T have “pimps”. You are lumping ALL kinds of prostitution into one category either because you’re thinking like a simpleton or you trying to advance a narrative. NOBODY here that I’ve read is saying Kraft is innocent. What they are saying is there’s no evidence of what YOU are accusing him of. Those are two very different things.

While what he did is a crime and he should be punished it’s far less dangerous to other people than the culture of bullygate that was fostered in Miami. Yes, I’ve played plenty of competitive sports and yes I’ve trashed talked but I always knew when to stop. I always knew when it was affecting others negatively. The culture in Miami actually forced a player to seek mental health assistance bc it was THAT out of control. The coaches admitted that they were trying to “toughen him up” but they clearly went to far and/or went about it the wrong way. They either should have tried a different method or just cut him from th3 team. What happened in Miami was disgraceful and NEVER would have been tolerated in the patriots locker room.
In hindsight yes but during the time did you see Martin's texts? He was giving it back pretty harshly. I'm sorry but I take human trafficking a little more seriously as it involves vulnerable women in comparison to 300 lb linemen. In the big picture they are both serious that's why Ross overdid it in his reaction. Will kraft overdo it in a positive way? Highly unlikely it's not in his nature to admit wrongdoing... it reflects on your team as well. Most of these things go away fast if you admit it like a man and move on...

We don't know if the employee 40 or not wasn't being forced into it yet. She may talk.... And to say that no one older doesn't have a pimp is ridiculous...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks but I don't know that many Pats fans that deny it except for a very few on here, so don't believe most. Stop replying to the 1 or 2 on here, and life will be better . Dbldwn, Rex, Homer, Southie, Carnzo, Red, Dude, Charlie , Patsfan, Letsgo,Flying, to just name a few never deflect or make excuses
Everyone has their moments but you are correct most are ok or its all in fun.... I just take stuff like this pretty seriously as it's a serious issue. Deflated footballs is no comparison.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone has their moments but you are correct most are ok or its all in fun.... I just take stuff like this pretty seriously as it's a serious issue. Deflated footballs is no comparison.

It's not serious, it happens every minute of everyday in the world. Last month they busted a massage parlor around me and 3 women were arrested for prostitution. 2 of them broke 50 and the other one was in her 30's. They were doing indoors, protected from the weather and deviants. Green River killer killed over 60 prostitutes because they worked the streets and even when warned about the killer, they couldn't stay away because of their drug habit. They would get dope sick and risked their lives to get the next fix. Now if someone is forced against their will, I say kill those people. They shut down the Foxy lady here in Providence for a month because they had a stripper doing a lap dance offer an undercover cop sex for money. 300 people were out of a job, untill they reinstated the club's license again. Foxy Lady google it. Please don't make a big deal out of nothing. I think if it was say Irsay, Jerruh or any other owner, you would not be posting

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In hindsight yes but during the time did you see Martin's texts? He was giving it back pretty harshly. I'm sorry but I take human trafficking a little more seriously as it involves vulnerable women in comparison to 300 lb linemen. In the big picture they are both serious that's why Ross overdid it in his reaction. Will kraft overdo it in a positive way? Highly unlikely it's not in his nature to admit wrongdoing... it reflects on your team as well. Most of these things go away fast if you admit it like a man and move on...

We don't know if the employee 40 or not wasn't being forced into it yet. She may talk.... And to say that no one older doesn't have a pimp is ridiculous...

We absolutely know that the 40 year old employee was NOT a victim. How? Several reasons. First, her name was given in the arrest report. Names of sex trafficking victims are NEVER listed in police reports and/or given to the press. Never! The fact that her name was given proves she’s not a victim. Second, she is a legal resident of the state of Florida. The alleged victims are not here legally. They are overstays. Third, she’s a licensed massage therapist. None of the alleged victims have licenses.

Also, again, you are comparing apples and oranges. I said what KRAFT did affects far less people than what happened in bullygate. You immediately and again incorrectly went directly to human trafficking. You keep saying “I never said what kraft did is human trafficking”. Well, you just did it... again.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as we know he wasn't running the place never said that but by visiting it and supplying money he definitely was enabling the joint. Any Customer there was enabling it...

But if they have no idea, I'm not going to keep throwing it onto the pile. I'm PRO prosecution, but only for charges I can prove they had a hand in or knowledge of.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep hearing how they will suspend the owner.

What the hell does that do?

As far as I can tell nothing.