• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Patriots have a Pervert Problem...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep hearing how they will suspend the owner.

What the hell does that do?

As far as I can tell nothing.
Suspending him is idiotic. Fine but, and fine him now. Goodell doesn't need civil law to determine guilt or innocence.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suspending him is idiotic. Fine but, and fine him now. Goodell doesn't need civil law to determine guilt or innocence.
isnt that what they were gonna do with jerry richardson, plus a fine.........

and they pushed him out of the league

but they wont with kraft because he helped goodell get his job, and is part of the ol boys club.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are a large figure in society you should want to make sure that the places you visit are in good standing as you have a public reputation at stake no? He has the money and contacts to help his cause and still not only ended up in this place but went multiple times. Could have been for years for all we know. Normally you see signs as I mentioned that make you question things. So either he's a complete idiot or he doesn't care... that's my point.

Can you move the goal posts a little to the left now?
Your point was he was a trafficker to start with.
Now you're down to bad judgement.
Glad to see you coming around to a dose of reality.

So why haven't you shown us all these things you been accusing me of yet? There's been plenty of time. We know why because you're full of shit.

Still with assumptions. WTF is it with you? You want us to believe Kraft was served lunch in their "kitchen" area.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You did brag about how he may get off. Southie even said if he gets off through a technicality he will look the other way. Why because he's magically innocent because cops screwed up? You guys are ridiculous...

You deflect every chance you get you are the king of deflection. Never said bullying isn't a problem either just between 300 lb linemen it was BS. Especially when Martin gave just as much back the whole thing was stupid. Either way Ross acted what has kraft done here but try to weasel out of it...

Ross and company were found guilty. He HAD to do something jack ass. It's not like he did anything when the news first broke. You are a consistent clown.

You call that bragging? You poor sensitive individual. With your words I would think you'd be more sensitive toward bullying.

What most of us are "bragging" about is you and Florida's ineptness. Kraft will not get busted for trafficking. You and they were idiots.

Again most of us don't care that a single 77 y/o went out and got a hand job from a couple 50 y/o.

Keep grasping and fighting.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha Sonny appreciated but don't need it. I apologize if I come across this way but I'm just sympathetic towards human trafficking. It pinched a nerve and just happened to be your owner. If even one learns something from this great but I don't expect to change the world. Sorry if I come across harsh but when dealing with idiots like NW you sometimes don't have a choice... this guy takes the cake...lots of cake.

By the way Taken was a great movie!

Glad you saw that one documentary it sure opened your eyes.

So now what are you doing to fight HT?

Hypocrite.

Do something or get off your high horse.

If you don't know what you can do to help combat TIP go watch a documentary. I've been told they are pretty good now a days.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We absolutely know that the 40 year old employee was NOT a victim. How? Several reasons. First, her name was given in the arrest report. Names of sex trafficking victims are NEVER listed in police reports and/or given to the press. Never! The fact that her name was given proves she’s not a victim. Second, she is a legal resident of the state of Florida. The alleged victims are not here legally. They are overstays. Third, she’s a licensed massage therapist. None of the alleged victims have licenses.

Also, again, you are comparing apples and oranges. I said what KRAFT did affects far less people than what happened in bullygate. You immediately and again incorrectly went directly to human trafficking. You keep saying “I never said what kraft did is human trafficking”. Well, you just did it... again.

He also likes to say how many other women are affected by Kraft's actions.

Yet only 300# men were affected by the bullying. Because we all know adolescent boys don't emulate the pro athlete.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh you know Rog is coming up with something.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
isnt that what they were gonna do with jerry richardson, plus a fine.........

and they pushed him out of the league

but they wont with kraft because he helped goodell get his job, and is part of the ol boys club.
I don't know what the plan for Richardson was, but forcing him to sell was wrong.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hilarious how you guys can defend the indefensible. Whether Kraft's particular contacts were forced or not makes no difference. His financial support of the trafficking enterprise makes him complicit. At that, he was either knowing or retarded about it and either case is deplorable.

Fuck Kraft and for that matter, you assholes who defend him. What's changed in 50 years since John Lennon sang Woman Is The Ni**er Of The World? Very little and your attitudes about it are part of the reason why.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not serious, it happens every minute of everyday in the world. Last month they busted a massage parlor around me and 3 women were arrested for prostitution. 2 of them broke 50 and the other one was in her 30's. They were doing indoors, protected from the weather and deviants. Green River killer killed over 60 prostitutes because they worked the streets and even when warned about the killer, they couldn't stay away because of their drug habit. They would get dope sick and risked their lives to get the next fix. Now if someone is forced against their will, I say kill those people. They shut down the Foxy lady here in Providence for a month because they had a stripper doing a lap dance offer an undercover cop sex for money. 300 people were out of a job, untill they reinstated the club's license again. Foxy Lady google it. Please don't make a big deal out of nothing. I think if it was say Irsay, Jerruh or any other owner, you would not be posting
Not the truth I heard human trafficking and that bothers me. We'll leave it at that and see where it goes. After that I was attacked by the regular patsie defence brigade...tried to explain this issue but it's a lost cause to most unfortunately.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We absolutely know that the 40 year old employee was NOT a victim. How? Several reasons. First, her name was given in the arrest report. Names of sex trafficking victims are NEVER listed in police reports and/or given to the press. Never! The fact that her name was given proves she’s not a victim. Second, she is a legal resident of the state of Florida. The alleged victims are not here legally. They are overstays. Third, she’s a licensed massage therapist. None of the alleged victims have licenses.

Also, again, you are comparing apples and oranges. I said what KRAFT did affects far less people than what happened in bullygate. You immediately and again incorrectly went directly to human trafficking. You keep saying “I never said what kraft did is human trafficking”. Well, you just did it... again.
I said that he helped enable a human trafficking operation. Who knows possibly more let's see how this plays out. I'm not going to argue with the patsie defence brigade for months don't have the time...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But if they have no idea, I'm not going to keep throwing it onto the pile. I'm PRO prosecution, but only for charges I can prove they had a hand in or knowledge of.
Yes he can play stupid he may even meander through the charges using his cash but in the end we know that he blemished his good standing. Damage has been done...

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he can play stupid he may even meander through the charges using his cash but in the end we know that he blemished his good standing. Damage has been done...
Yes his reputation is damaged and I'm fine with that, but that's in the court of public opinion.
Big difference in evidence required between that and the courts.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you move the goal posts a little to the left now?
Your point was he was a trafficker to start with.
Now you're down to bad judgement.
Glad to see you coming around to a dose of reality.

So why haven't you shown us all these things you been accusing me of yet? There's been plenty of time. We know why because you're full of shit.

Still with assumptions. WTF is it with you? You want us to believe Kraft was served lunch in their "kitchen" area.
Are you that senile? For the 100th time I never said that he ran the operation. Take your walker out around the block or something... Homer said exactly what I've been saying...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ross and company were found guilty. He HAD to do something jack ass. It's not like he did anything when the news first broke. You are a consistent clown.

You call that bragging? You poor sensitive individual. With your words I would think you'd be more sensitive toward bullying.

What most of us are "bragging" about is you and Florida's ineptness. Kraft will not get busted for trafficking. You and they were idiots.

Again most of us don't care that a single 77 y/o went out and got a hand job from a couple 50 y/o.

Keep grasping and fighting.
Is this thread about human trafficking or bullying? Hmmmm read the title deflector. Either way Ross moved incognito before anything came out legally what else did you want him to do go to supreme Court and waste everyones time and resources like your team always does? Move along...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes his reputation is damaged and I'm fine with that, but that's in the court of public opinion.
Big difference in evidence required between that and the courts.
He's actually looking worse by trying to duck this. If I were him I'd come clean say I was old and pathetic needed company didn't realize I was in a trafficking venue and turn it all into a positive. Spend a bunch of money on awareness but highly unlikely kraft the weasel he is would do this...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you that senile? For the 100th time I never said that he ran the operation. Take your walker out around the block or something... Homer said exactly what I've been saying...
Slow down Skippy and breath.
I never accused you of saying he ran the operation.
What you have repeatedly insinuted was he was involved in HT/sex trade. Until you were proven wrong multiple times by multiple posters and reports.

The lack of personal income tax and state tax is a direct reflection of your uneducated opinions.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this thread about human trafficking or bullying? Hmmmm read the title deflector. Either way Ross moved incognito before anything came out legally what else did you want him to do go to supreme Court and waste everyones time and resources like your team always does? Move along...
Technically it's a thread about Kraft being a Pervert. Therefore Human Trafficking and Bullying are off topic.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's actually looking worse by trying to duck this. If I were him I'd come clean say I was old and pathetic needed company didn't realize I was in a trafficking venue and turn it all into a positive. Spend a bunch of money on awareness but highly unlikely kraft the weasel he is would do this...
Why should he mention trafficking. If he decided to admit to anything, it's solicitation and say "No more comments."