• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll win your last three and end up in the Fiesta Bowl against Baylor. Looking forward to that. I'll have tickets thanks to corporate largess. If NIU or FSU ends up there, I'll donate them to charity.

nice man. Would love to go. Not sure this year. If you want to sell your tix let me know.

It wont be easy to win out. PAC is really tough this season. I think your squad would give the Ducks all we want this season. Wont see the matchup though.

With the Orange Bowl selecting before the Fiesta, many are saying they would select Oregon.

That would be cool to see.

But for a chance to see the game in person, I would rather see the Fiesta Bowl again.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chomping at the bit

No pun with the avi,

But I am eager to get my big arse back to Autzen a week from Saturday and see this team get back on the winning track vs Utah.

Going to have to prove the ship can still float.

Lots of Titanic talk here in Portland over the Duck program.

Let the fair weather and noob fans jump is what I say.

If this is what it takes to weed out the true Duck fans so be it.

#Ducksforlife

#PACforlife

#WEAINTDONEWINNING

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It makes me respect the hell out of all of you here. Your team loses a few games a year and you are all still here and arent going away. I already know the Duck fans that will still be here when Oregon has that 6 or 7 win season.

I will be leading the charge, that is for sure.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, I would actually suggest a Sunday-Friday, so you can flair up for the next weekends game. That work? Spread or straight up? I have 7 handles of JD on the game already with assorted USC alums, including a Stanford alum who did his PhD at UnderStanfordControl and switched sides...lousy turncoat.

Sunday-Friday sounds good. I prefer straight up for the bet. Stanford alum who switched sides. He must be the smartest of the smart!!:lol:

Bark For Sark

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know I came here to get some comfort out of the suffering of Duck fans...but then I read Mamba's posts and now I am feeling bad for you guys. What is the sorcery! You are one classy guy Mamba.

I really just hope Mariota is okay, would be such a bummer to see an upstanding guy like that suffer.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know I came here to get some comfort out of the suffering of Duck fans...but then I read Mamba's posts and now I am feeling bad for you guys. What is the sorcery! You are one classy guy Mamba.

I really just hope Mariota is okay, would be such a bummer to see an upstanding guy like that suffer.

He's a wolf in sheeps clothing. Don't get all soft before having some fun. :suds:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you watch your mouth!

:lol:

Thanks man, it comes and goes.

Jedi mind tricks is all it is really...

:suds:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Mamba...Why you got an avi in HD and mine is in digital?

Phil "buy" you that sucka or what?:suds:

01-awesome-job.gif

I look good in Beaver orange. Ya, I said it Shaver

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TF12 Straight up it is! Yeah, sadly he was one of my frat brothers, if I had the funds to go out to the game this week I was going to use his tickets since my other connection fell trough.

Oh and Wallace I never abandon something before completion. I want to be post 9999, but I know OcD or Mamba will probably get it.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TF12 Straight up it is! Yeah, sadly he was one of my frat brothers, if I had the funds to go out to the game this week I was going to use his tickets since my other connection fell trough.

Oh and Wallace I never abandon something before completion. I want to be post 9999, but I know OcD or Mamba will probably get it.

Might as well be you to "hammer the last nail" in this coffin of a thread Buddah, ya earned it or at least your team did.:suds::clap:

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think bets should be taken as to what time Saturday 11/09/13 10,000 is achieved. My number 13:25

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, we did vote him "Best Poster" over on the CBS boards. He beat me out so he must be good! :kidding:

Status
Not open for further replies.