• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch. Life must suck today for Duck fans. I still can't believe it. Only Stanford can stop that offense. Unreal.

Well, at least FSU should be able to get into the Natty now. :hope:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well. I feel fantastic now.

Didnt take long to get over the tough loss. I am very proud of the fight Oregon showed at the end.
!

I don't know why everyone is acting like the BCS are finalized as of this morning, think everyone needs to sit back and wait to see how the season plays out, still three games left and anything can still happen, chirst its one lose we've had teams playing for a title with one lose before...

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why everyone is acting like the BCS are finalized as of this morning, think everyone needs to sit back and wait to see how the season plays out, still three games left and anything can still happen, chirst its one lose we've had teams playing for a title with one lose before...

True, bro. But Bama and OSU can pretty much tiptoe through the tulip cakewalk they have to get there. It's up to Baylor and FSU to see that that don't happen.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, bro. But Bama and OSU can pretty much tiptoe through the tulip cakewalk they have to get there. It's up to Baylor and FSU to see that that don't happen.

Baylor, there is always that frickn dark horse every season, OSU :laugh3: there conference is cupcake written all over it....

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to say it, but the Ducks are heading in the same direction and will be labeled the " new OU " unable to win the big one:L

1. You got to make the big one before you lose the big one.

2. OU has won more than it lost.

3. Don't compare OU to a program that has never won shit

4. Eat a dick Trojan fan

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

4. Eat a dick Trojan fan

Aren't we all shits and giggles today? Butthurt because you got stomped by Baylor, are you? I think so.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

4. Eat a dick Trojan fan

:L And people make fun of OD, seriously grow up ....

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It must really suck to get romped by Baylor so I think we need to take that into consideration and give this Mark dude somewhat of a slight break at being butthurt.

41-12?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It must really suck to get romped by Baylor so I think we need to take that into consideration and give this Mark dude somewhat of a slight break at being butthurt.

41-12?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

You left out lose to Texas too Geneh.......

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Didnt take long to get over the tough loss. I am very proud of the fight Oregon showed at the end.

Stanford's strength happens to be Oregon;s weakness.

I am a fan of an 8-1 team. I am hoping like hell for a USC win next week vs Stanford so the Ducks can back in to the CCG and play for a chance at the Rose Bowl. Sweet to even get to a BCS bowl if Oregon can win out.

A fiesta or orange bowl would be fantastic. Not what our fans wanted. But that Duck team can win some more games.

Got a tough road ahead with Utah, ZOna, and Oregon State. Win out and they will get a BCS at large i think.

Aint football a pain in the ass and bittersweet.

But I will always love my Ducks.

Good Luck to all of you the rest of the way PAC fans.

Here is to the PAC getting 8 teams in to bowl games and going 8-0.

Lets represent PAC fans!

I thank you all for the lesson in humility. It stings, but it wouldnt be right if the other 11 team's fans didnt pile on. The Duck Nation was ripe and ready for a slap in the face. And yall delivered.

No harm no foul!

Good read Mamba...

Well said

I got to meet a Duck fan last nite and watched the game with him @ my table...good guy, turned out to be a Doctor. Who would have thought me, a working man, would end up having a good time watching the game last nite with a professional guy? Certainly not me.

That Stanford D front 7 and Gaffney were something to see. Sure made me respect Utah a hellva lot more too. Hope ASU sees the same thing or they might get beat too this weekend. Almost wish I still had that Trojan avi flying, they ARE the PAC "wild card" in my OP.

Wherever the Ducks land at year's end bowling season, I'll root for them and their QB, still think he is the best in the land.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stanford's strength happens to be Oregon;s weakness.

I am a fan of an 8-1 team. I am hoping like hell for a USC win next week vs Stanford so the Ducks can back in to the CCG and play for a chance at the Rose Bowl. Sweet to even get to a BCS bowl if Oregon can win out.

A fiesta or orange bowl would be fantastic. Not what our fans wanted. But that Duck team can win some more games.

Got a tough road ahead with Utah, ZOna, and Oregon State. Win out and they will get a BCS at large i think.

Aint football a pain in the ass and bittersweet.

But I will always love my Ducks.

Good Luck to all of you the rest of the way PAC fans.

Here is to the PAC getting 8 teams in to bowl games and going 8-0.

Lets represent PAC fans!

I thank you all for the lesson in humility. It stings, but it wouldnt be right if the other 11 team's fans didnt pile on. The Duck Nation was ripe and ready for a slap in the face. And yall delivered.

No harm no foul!

Thats what I was saying last night. USC beats Stanford (or somehow Cal does) and Oregon can win out then Oregon wins the North and could play for the Pac 12 title and Rose Bowl. Questions remain on Mariota's knee.
If that doest work out it is likely an Orange Bowl if any at large BCS bowl. Who we would play remains to be seen. I doubt Oregon if eligible would fall to the Fiesta behind Northern Illinois/Fresno State at large or the winner of the AAC.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta feeling by at least monday should know more if Mariota's season is over with.....
Kid has balls, he stuck it out there and took some serious shots....

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC vs Stanford...Power run teams makes for an interesting matchup.

see it as winnable for usc...defense has been solid for most part outside of Arizona st. I don't see Stanford being able to run repeatedly vs SC front 7. passing game is starting to come around enough to keep defense honest.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see it as winnable for usc...defense has been solid for most part outside of Arizona st. I don't see Stanford being able to run repeatedly vs SC front 7. passing game is starting to come around enough to keep defense honest.

well hopefully you are right two weeks in a row. For my selfish reasons...

Status
Not open for further replies.