• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyHobbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a lot of smack regarding who deserves to be #2, but none about who deserves to be #1. Is it really just a question of which #2 will get their ass kicked in the NCG?

Thank God that it won't be the Golden Dohmers again.They are the real reason why NCAA Football needs a real playoff system. Its getting really old how they bloviate how great a team they are when they only play one or two top ten teams every year and think that they have a right to a BCS bowl. :lol:
Oregon would have beaten them 60 - 14 in the NCG.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, we won't have the opportunity to play the Biebers this year so UCLA will have to wait until Mannion matures a bit more. :laugh3:

Rest easy my friend with the memories of the Beavers torching your club @ your house last year. You are right about Mannion and his maturity tho.:suds:

RoyHobbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rest easy my friend with the memories of the Beavers torching your club @ your house last year. You are right about Mannion and his maturity tho.:suds:

Now now, Mr. Wallace, you certainly don't want me to bring up the team < cough, cough > who leads the all-time series < cough,cough > between the two universities now do you? :omg:
And I wouldn't exactly call a 27 - 20 loss at the Rose Bowl last season a " torching. " You were able to score 10 points in the last quarter of that game and that made all the difference. Perhaps you don't remember, but we had Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum as our two senior CB's last year who have gone on to an internship at some high school on a Indian reservation in the middle of the Dakota's. I lost track of how many blown coverages and penalties those two ( Aaron Hester & Sheldon Price ) managed to attain the last two years that these overrated players donned the Bruin uniform.
All in all, it will be a very good game next year in Reser Stadium, unless Mr. Mannion bolts for the NFL.
:noidea:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did this past weekend's pick'ems results get posted? I haven't seen them yet. I'm sure I went 1-3 but I don't know how everyone else did. :noidea:

I don't think they have been posted before tuesday in weeks now. I did the tally last week and said someone else should do it this week since UW didn't even play, but so far no one else has stepped up and done them.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How cute!! Beavers and Bruins talking about all-time series leads in head to head matchups!!:whistle:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they have been posted before tuesday in weeks now. I did the tally last week and said someone else should do it this week since UW didn't even play, but so far no one else has stepped up and done them.

When I did it, it was done before anyone woke up on Sunday TYVM!

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now now, Mr. Wallace, you certainly don't want me to bring up the team < cough, cough > who leads the all-time series < cough,cough > between the two universities now do you? :omg:
And I wouldn't exactly call a 27 - 20 loss at the Rose Bowl last season a " torching. " You were able to score 10 points in the last quarter of that game and that made all the difference. Perhaps you don't remember, but we had Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum as our two senior CB's last year who have gone on to an internship at some high school on a Indian reservation in the middle of the Dakota's. I lost track of how many blown coverages and penalties those two ( Aaron Hester & Sheldon Price ) managed to attain the last two years that these overrated players donned the Bruin uniform.
All in all, it will be a very good game next year in Reser Stadium, unless Mr. Mannion bolts for the NFL.
:noidea:

ANY road win in the Pac12 is good I spose. Need I remind you who was one of the founding schools who even let your school into what is now refered to AS the PAC12? No I don't. :laugh3: As for Mannion, to good of a crop of QB's coming out this year, he NEEDS another year to improve his stock value IMO.:suds:

Last edited by a moderator:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I did it, it was done before anyone woke up on Sunday TYVM!

h5050319F

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where the heck is Mamba?

Did he lose a major bet or something? Did his old lady junk his computer with a sledgehammer?

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where the heck is Mamba?

Did he lose a major bet or something? Did his old lady junk his computer with a sledgehammer?

1 of 3 options...

1-he's outta meds and climbing a wall.
2-he's drunk and passed out AGAIN.
3-he's out buying a pair of goloushes to wade thru the mud the Cardinals lay down on him come Thursday nite.

While all 3 options are potentially viable ones,#3 makes the most sense.:whistle:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Wallace

I was thinking, ya know the CIVIL WAR is on Black Friday... Cabelas is in Springfield and will open quite early, plenty of time before kickoff. Last year a friend of mine went and was one of the first 500 customers. They hand out gift packs. His contained a $50 gift card.

His cousin a voucher for a fly rod.

Great gifts... Great sales.

I am doing it. Something to consider.

RoyHobbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ANY road win in the Pac12 is good I spose. Need I remind you who was one of the founding schools who even let your school into what is now refered to AS the PAC12? No I don't. :laugh3: As for Mannion, to good of a crop of QB's coming out this year, he NEEDS another year to improve his stock value IMO.:suds:

Well, Mr. Wallace history unfortunately presents a different path for the PAC-12, than the one you are trying to infer. While its is true that PCC was founded in 1915 ( back when yer school was referred to as Oregon Agricultural College ) your core group was but 4 schools that started conference games in 1916. USC didn't join until 1922 and the Bruins didn't get involved until 1928. Unfortunately, that conference ( PCC ) disbanded in 1959. That very same year, California, Stanford, UCLA , USC & Washington formed a new conference called the AAWU aka the Big Five. In 1962 Washington State made it a 6 team member conference. It wasn't until 1964 that those AAWU charter members took pity on your two Oregon schools and admitted you to this conference which eventually morphed into the Pacific 8 aka PAC 8. So yea, you were one of the founding members of a conference that went busto, :bawling: and we in turn were one of the founding member's of a conference that is still alive and well. Except for the year 1978 when some of the members must have been smoking crack and allowed those desert schools admittance and we have never been the same since. :gaah:

And now you know the rest of the story.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who is doing the pickems? Get with it..

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking, ya know the CIVIL WAR is on Black Friday... Cabelas is in Springfield and will open quite early, plenty of time before kickoff. Last year a friend of mine went and was one of the first 500 customers. They hand out gift packs. His contained a $50 gift card.

Its bad enough we have these goofy header ads on here, but now they got Mods posting ads!

:wtf2: :doh: :wtf2:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Mr. Wallace history unfortunately presents a different path for the PAC-12, than the one you are trying to infer. While its is true that PCC was founded in 1915 ( back when yer school was referred to as Oregon Agricultural College ) your core group was but 4 schools that started conference games in 1916. USC didn't join until 1922 and the Bruins didn't get involved until 1928. Unfortunately, that conference ( PCC ) disbanded in 1959. That very same year, California, Stanford, UCLA , USC & Washington formed a new conference called the AAWU aka the Big Five. In 1962 Washington State made it a 6 team member conference. It wasn't until 1964 that those AAWU charter members took pity on your two Oregon schools and admitted you to this conference which eventually morphed into the Pacific 8 aka PAC 8. So yea, you were one of the founding members of a conference that went busto, :bawling: and we in turn were one of the founding member's of a conference that is still alive and well. Except for the year 1978 when some of the members must have been smoking crack and allowed those desert schools admittance and we have never been the same since. :gaah:

And now you know the rest of the story.

Well done Roy, I won't bother you till NEXT year, now go out and win the South THIS year.:yahoo:

Had ya "sramblin" out of the pocket NO DOUBT over the history and that's a good thing.:suds:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ALL I NEED is bullets....CHEAP!:yahoo:

Glad to see Cabelas in Oregon tho...own alot of their crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.