• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a shock that people talk a lot of crap about Bama? Thought that was an every year thing considering how much success they have had in recent years. :noidea: Just like nut swinging team SEC fans are not rare either.

I don't usually post on forums like these, so a little bit I guess. I expect them to some degree, but I don't respect them. Kind of ruins their credibility with me and I just think of them as being haters.

I guess it's just not my style. I like having some good lighthearted fun with teams like Auburn, LSU and Tennessee. But I couldn't imagine being so upset in general to do what some people do.

I tend to think of it as being a bitch move. As a male, I have this weird thing where I like to be consistent and make sense. Being emotionally based is for chicks. :noidea:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are asshats who hate just because that's who they are and there are those who do it online because there isn't any risk from being an idiot up here. Hard to tell who is who on these boards.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are asshats who hate just because that's who they are and there are those who do it online because there isn't any risk from being an idiot up here. Hard to tell who is who on these boards.

Which type of asshat are you wiz?:laugh3:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
asshat.jpeg

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you so jealous of Oregon girl? Its ok, you still have basketball and nice weather. And Im sure some very nice gentleman will come along, take you out and marry you someday.

Maybe if your lucky, he will buy you a ticket to the Rose Bowl so you can enjoy a great game at a nice venue and not have to worry about your team losing, because, of course, they wont be playing. On the trip, you can check out the Rose Parade and all the pretty floats, maybe take in a nice romantic walk on the beach, you know, all of those girly things you enjoy.

As for right now, your vagina is showing just a bit on this thread. I just figured I would be the nice guy and point it out for you.....cheers.

:laugh3:

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jahii in the house.......where you been dude?

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't usually post on forums like these, so a little bit I guess. I expect them to some degree, but I don't respect them. Kind of ruins their credibility with me and I just think of them as being haters.

I guess it's just not my style. I like having some good lighthearted fun with teams like Auburn, LSU and Tennessee. But I couldn't imagine being so upset in general to do what some people do.

I tend to think of it as being a bitch move. As a male, I have this weird thing where I like to be consistent and make sense. Being emotionally based is for chicks. :noidea:

I probably am pointed at as a bama hater. wouldn't agree...just think they capitalize on flaws in system...fcs teams...sunbelt teams...losing and dropping just 2-3 spots... even if they lose this week they will get bail out ranking to allow them to get back in game. they have probably worst opponent in country in fbs play with Georgia st. yet current formula doesn't make u pay for it.

a lot of the hate will probably go away with playoff...year after year its more of a vote to get in a game is more important than winning on field. one of worst things ever in college football was Alabama playing in championship game without winning conference or even playing in championship game. pretty sure playoff wouldn't exist without it though

NativeWebfoot

Live to race-Race to live
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did this past weekend's pick'ems results get posted? I haven't seen them yet. I'm sure I went 1-3 but I don't know how everyone else did. :noidea:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, because after all, I'm sure that having Marqise Lee, Xavier Grimble and Silas Redd back had absolutely nothing to do with it.

As you said, you didn't watch the game, so really have no idea what you're commenting on.

CONGRATZ TO THE TROJANS for beating back the goblins @ Reser Friday nite and running over the Beavers. who thanks to Mannion's stupidity in the redzone have "something cookin in the South again".

Anywhoze I'm lookin to replace this "wornout avi" of mine for a week. Post something you want TF12 and I will wear it proudly ya bastard!@:laugh3:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not yet. I was thinking of just letting him pick his own USC avi to wear. I do have an evil streak in me that considered a picture I saw somewhere (maybe this thread) of Justin Bieber with Beaver teeth. But I like Wallace and don't want to make it too painful for him.

Does Oregon/Fans "control" the minds of everything and everybody everywhere? Didn't think so...

Just NOT the Beber w/ beaver teeth TF12, I'll have to bail this hellhole till Thurs nite IF that happened. But IF you must, I WILL!:doh::L:bawling:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a sick sense of humor and love top notch rants and meltdowns!!

Won't see ANY of THAT from me here, the powers that be here have me on a short leash. IF they didn't I would run amuck in this place.:laugh3:
I have ONLY the ability to post on the CF boards and that's it.

Carryon...:suds:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Oregon/Fans "control" the minds of everything and everybody everywhere? Didn't think so...

Just NOT the Beber w/ beaver teeth TF12, I'll have to bail this hellhole till Thurs nite IF that happened. But IF you must, I WILL!:doh::L:bawling:

The avi you're wearing looks good on ya, wallace!! Wouldn't change a thing!!

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The avi you're wearing looks good on ya, wallace!! Wouldn't change a thing!!

Welll, IT'S almost "orange-n-black"...

Good job running the ball down our throats TF12 and very good "SIR", as I'll wear the badge for a week.

BTW... "SIR" is reserved for those posters THAT HAVE beaten the Beavers THIS YEAR in the Pac12, to the rest, go suck a round knob.:suds:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good job running the ball down our throats TF12 and very good "SIR", as I'll wear the badge for a week.

BTW... "SIR" is reserved for those posters THAT HAVE beaten the Beavers THIS YEAR in the Pac12, to the rest, go suck a round knob.:suds:

:suds: Apparently the key for my Trojans to win in Corvallis is to be unranked!!:lol:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds: Apparently the key for my Trojans to win in Corvallis is to be unranked!!:lol:

THAT and Mannion throwing into double coverages twice in the redzone and once on the way into the redzone. My QB "regressed" in the past 2 weeks.:gaah:

WILL NOT take ANYTHING away from both Stanford and USC with their victories on the road tho, terrific defenses that did the job. Trojans looked good running the rwak all nite SIR. :yahoo:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

so on Black Friday I can expect you to start addressing me as Sir Mamba....

I like that. Has a nice ring to it.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so on Black Friday I can expect you to start addressing me as Sir Mamba....

I like that. Has a nice ring to it.

IF your club is undefeated going into THAT game and wins on their way to a Natty...I have "reserved" a special calling for you Mamba!

"KING" Mamba...:suds:...The rest of your merrymen will just get a sir for a week.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF your club is undefeated going into THAT game and wins on their way to a Natty...I have "reserved" a special calling for you Mamba!

"KING" Mamba...:suds:...The rest of your merrymen will just get a sir for a week.

:L What'd ya have to say that for?!? If Oregon wins out and wins the Civil, he'll expect ALL of us to call him King Mamba!!

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've been talking a lot of shit about Alabama tonight.

There's a lot of smack regarding who deserves to be #2, but none about who deserves to be #1. Is it really just a question of which #2 will get their ass kicked in the NCG?

RoyHobbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Unfortunately, we won't have the opportunity to play the Biebers this year so UCLA will have to wait until Mannion matures a bit more. :laugh3:

Status
Not open for further replies.