• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh...lil' mamba peabro WANTs to chime in does he? Well, 1st of all it's nice to see your screename and avi coinsisde with each other and a "BEAVER THEME"...were in your head now and always will be I spose.:laugh3:

Item 1 Stanford...I can BET you this shavedbeaver...YOUR drunk, "coked up" and clueless azzler WILL BE @ a tv set trying to stay awake and watch this gem of a game. GL to u there. 2nd stringer Vaz (see 4th quart "phantom fumble") almost beat the Cardinals in Palo Alto, just like the game your Ducks LOST @ home to. IF they win, it surely won't be by whatever spread you pulled outta yer ass. Have a goodtime in the "COCAINE" capital of Oregon...EugenoLand!:lol:

Item 2 USC...How's USC's road record going so far this year? Not worried about this club...NEXT!:lol:

Item3 ASU...Good gauge for this game will be common opponent Stanford..ASU got thier turd pushed in that game, let's see how Riley gameplans better than Grahmcracker. As for Grice, Sutton, Kelly and the rest of those up-n-down which way do we fly girls...time will tell, pick em game IN the desert in my OP. Again with your out of touch point spreads...EVERYONE in the PAC from here on out is going to beat the Beavs by 20 points or more? BTW idiot...Beavs tore into them like a wet paperbag last year with their 2nd string QB VAZ, remember?:lol:

ITEM 4 Washington...Gawd you sound repetitive. Who the hell is QBing this Huskie club by then? Not even sure they know. Next!:lol:

Item 5 Oregon...As like last year, I'm sure the Beavers will be ahead or behind a TD most of the game. Perhaps THIS year we won't fumble away one of Oregon's late 3rd quart punts to us like last year. ALOT closer than what your current spread guess is showing. But that what you guys do, forget the worse and hope for the best.:lol:

Tell me something you know about-baseball, not something you don't know about-football:clap:

That's exactly what Washington fans were saying before Saturday. We had a bad game against Stanford. It is not a reflection of where the team is now. We'll find out the next 2 weeks whether we can figure out how to win on the road but ASU in Tempe is a completely different team.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh...lil' mamba peabro WANTs to chime in does he? Well, 1st of all it's nice to see your screename and avi coinsisde with each other and a "BEAVER THEME"...were in your head now and always will be I spose.

Item 1 Stanford...I can BET you this shavedbeaver...YOUR drunk, "coked up" and clueless azzler WILL BE @ a tv set trying to stay awake and watch this gem of a game. GL to u there. 2nd stringer Vaz (see 4th quart "phantom fumble") almost beat the Cardinals in Palo Alto, just like the game your Ducks LOST @ home to. IF they win, it surely won't be by whatever spread you pulled outta yer ass. Have a goodtime in the "COCAINE" capital of Oregon...EugenoLand!

Item 2 USC...How's USC's road record going so far this year? Not worried about this club...NEXT!

Item3 ASU...Good gauge for this game will be common opponent Stanford..ASU got thier turd pushed in that game, let's see how Riley gameplans better than Grahmcracker. As for Grice, Sutton, Kelly and the rest of those up-n-down which way do we fly girls...time will tell, pick em game IN the desert in my OP. Again with your out of touch point spreads...EVERYONE in the PAC from here on out is going to beat the Beavs by 20 points or more? BTW idiot...Beavs tore into them like a wet paperbag last year with their 2nd string QB VAZ, remember?

ITEM 4 Washington...Gawd you sound repetitive. Who the hell is QBing this Huskie club by then? Not even sure they know. Next!:lol:

Item 5 Oregon...As like last year, I'm sure the Beavers will be ahead or behind a TD most of the game. Perhaps THIS year we won't fumble away one of Oregon's late 3rd quart punts to us like last year. ALOT closer than what your current spread guess is showing. But that what you guys do, forget the worse and hope for the best.:lol:

Tell me something you know about-baseball, not something you don't know about-football:clap:

Wallace, is this you?

tumblr_mn7w0nB9E31sogz7po1_400.gif

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol Wallace. You make this forum fun.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this how Washington fans always are they talk shit and then get there ass kicked? Were scooping up all your recruits. Whatever happened to people not wanting to go to asu its a top 25 class.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More like watching YOU loud mouths disappear with losses to OSU, Wazoo, UCLA and any other PAC games you play in. How's that, you feeling better now?:whistle:

Dumbest comment of the day. By far are you serious if you are then you need help.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you smoking? We haven't gone anywhere, but I did say even before that game that I was taking a trip. That turned into having house guests up from Texas and I've been just swamped at work. The other dawgs who normally post have been here plenty all week from what I've seen. So you base that question on just my being too busy to be up here as much? :wtf2:

Want to know why Huskies might not be posting as much, just watch the news. When one of your heros dies you let us know how much you want to banter about nothing. Depressed? Yes, over YOU? Hardly.

No offense, but UW had no offense that game. I'm not saying your team didn't play a darned good game for them, but the UW line was totally absent and blew plays they normally make all over the place. Our QB once again melted down into a complete idiot that couldn't make even one decision right under pressure. Every QB has to play under pressure in the Pac and Price has shown over and over again that he can't. We are pissed as hell at Sark, his offensive coaches, and the players. That has nothing to do with ASU.

I'll be around as much as I always am once my house clears out and my projects get caught up. Well, that and there needs to be something up here worth commenting on. 25 pages of you ranting about nothing with arizona fans or 10 pages of college basketball do not interest me enough to do give more than a drive by post here and there. If this board ever gets back to talking actual football I'll be here.
o Azdbacks brought up the basketball then asu_08 said that he doesn't care for ASU basketball that much.

Azdbacks said "If your program was good you would care about college basketball". Obviously im going to defend my team about that shit. If you go through and read it I keep telling her back to football. I must of said it about 3 times, just get the Uofa fans off the boards and there will be no basketball talk.

Last edited by a moderator:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumbest comment of the day. By far are you serious if you are then you need help.

IF I were you and thank gawd I am not...3-5 of your remaining games are on the road. NONE of the road games are easy and neither are your remaining 2 Home dates. STOP writing players names dumbass and FOCUS on what is in front of you...WAZOO! THEY don't run, ALL THEY DO is PASS. Your crappy secondary should get a good workout, to the tune of 80+ pass plays a game..Sutton-gassed, LBs-gassed, CBs-gassed and Ss-gazzed, not to mention the rest of your D-line-gassed...FOCUS on THAT and THEN FOCUS on Utah, which plays really well @ home.

THEN FOCUS on Oregon State coming and doing twice the damage thru the air as Wazzou can or Utah will.:laugh3:

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way Wallace, did you know that the "chainsaw" they play over the loudspeaker at Reser Potato Salad Stadium is actually a LEAF BLOWER?

True story. Keep cheering for that leaf blower.

Also, when will you guys finally sell out a game at home? Is it that hard to find 32 thousand redneck, wife beating, PBR drinking, middle finger flying, Justin beiber fans?

It sure was awesome to storm onto YOUR field a few years ago and set your turf on fire. It kind of smelled like microwave burritos.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF I were you and thank gawd I am not...3-5 of your remaining games are on the road. NONE of the road games are easy and neither are your remaining 2 Home dates. STOP writing players names dumbass and FOCUS on what is in front of you...WAZOO! THEY don't run, ALL THEY DO is PASS. Your crappy secondary should get a good workout, to the tune of 80+ pass plays a game..Sutton-gassed, LBs-gassed, CBs-gassed and Ss-gazzed, not to mention the rest of your D-line-gassed...FOCUS on THAT and THEN FOCUS on Utah, which plays really well @ home.

THEN FOCUS on Oregon State coming and doing twice the damage thru the air as Wazzou can or Utah will.:laugh3:

We held them to negative rushing yards last year. They'll pass for a lot of yards but can they put of points when it matters in the red zone? They couldn't last year.

I don't know why you think Washington State of all teams will be able to tire our defense out. They go up against an uptempo offense every day in practice and just about every week in the Pac.

This won't be an easy game by any stretch but your analysis of us is horrible. Stick to the Beavers.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images.jpg

Beaver.jpg

Here you go Wallace. It is much easier to communicate to you with pictures....

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay Wallace because you had one good game throwing the ball last year? In which you still complete under 50% passes thrown. ASUs defense got tired in the 2nd half we were thin last year, so we needed the offense to be productive and to put long drives together. Taylor Kelly had an injury he told no one about. I never knew what the injury was but he was throwing in a 10 yard box. Look Asus secondary isnt crappy they played really well last week, and I dont understand how a secondary can be crappy when you have 2 all Pac 12 guys in your secondary with the best pass rush in the Pac 12?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea our secondary sucks with Irahbor whos projected middle rounder. Darby who is a quarter finalist for the Lott Impact trophy. The guy to pick on is Robert Nelson but hes not even horrible, Randall is playing good at safety god Wallace just pisses me off. Look at we did to Matt Scott? Hundley still had 2 ints vs us and we didn't even have Sutton............ The defense understands the scheme now, we have not got shredded by a qb all year, and we just gave Price a pounding. Oregon States defense fucking sucks. Just face it Mannion will finally play a good pass rush and will be throwing into a solid secondary there will be some ints.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd best pass defense.......... Last year with 3 of the 4 starters returning in our secondary. Man Wallace is just stupid.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You dont even no our players names.......... You just mention Sutton okay comment irrelevant. Washington State will be a tough game but there not going to throw all over us.

Status
Not open for further replies.