• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe he's just not interested in seeing you whine and cry over it for days and days on end. I mean I think we get the point. Why not just move on? Giving an opinion is one thing. Calling names of people that don't agree is another. Then going on endlessly over and over and over just makes you a useless dick on this board.
Every board has those little dickheads that are in a click. You know the ones don't you ... the ones that always have a snarky remark, yet add about zilch to the board seeing how they have the football IQ of a dead seagull.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You always want what's best for your team. <---- that's the winning answer.

I edited my post. Fact still remains that a true fan always wants what's best for his / her's team. Seeing how I'm a true Washington Huskies fan, I always want what's best for the Washington Huskies.

A real fan always wants what's best for their team. <--- that is the correct answer.

I can't help it if you don't always want what's best for your team.

66124806.jpg

He nailed it. Any real college football fan with an IQ above a peanut knows you always want what's best for your team.

It's pretty much a no brainer. If your rival winning helps your team's cause then you damn well better be pulling for your rival if you want to be considered a real fan.

Again only real fans want what's best for their team. I always want what's best for the Washington Huskies.

Real fans always want what's best for their team even if that means their rivals winning. That's what separates true football fans from the pretenders.

Why wouldn't a fan always want what's best for their team?

That's because you and I are real fans. We want what's best for our teams no matter what.

If an Oregon or WSU win helps Washington's cause then I'm all for them beating whoever ... because I'm a real fan and I want to see my team make the PAC championship game no matter how, what or why.

I've never seen so much stupid on one thread tbh.

Now this is what I call dumb. ^^

Guys who put rivalries over their team making the conference championship game should look for a high school football thread.

Fans who don't want what's best for their team are no fans at all. They're just pretenders who pretend to know about football.

Kind of like someone calling themselves a fan of a team yet not wanting the best for that team. That's not a fan, that's a truck.

And this is what I'm talking about ^^ .. A UCLA win would help SC's cause in getting to the PAC title game yet you want to see Utah win vs the Bruins. Please tell me you have a degree from USC.

Because any real fan would want to see their team make it to the conference championship game no matter what.

The philosophy of a fan should always be to see his / her team make the conference title game. Seriously what kind of fan doesn't want the best for their team?

TBH I've been doing an IQ check on this thread to see who here has an IQ above a peanut.

I'm not going to brag about Enumclaw education ... but ya I am.

Any Washington fan with an IQ above a peanut would pull for their rival if it meant putting Washington into the conference championship game.

I find it preposterous that anyone who calls themselves a 'fan' would have the audacity to put the well being of their team behind their personal feelings towards a rival.

You and 99.9% of college football fans including myself also see it that way.

Most Washington fans including myself are hoping Utah wins the South seeing how nobody wants to have to face a hot USC team in the conference championship game.

So you're another one of those kind of fans that are more interested in their rivals losing than their own program advancing to the next stage.

If USC wins the conference championship game they are in the Rose Bowl. If USC loses the conference championship game and Washington makes it to the playoffs USC is still in the Rose Bowl.

Any SC fan with an IQ above a peanut knows a Utah loss to the Bruins is a good thing. It gets SC that much closer to the PAC South title.

All of this is the same shit over and over and over again. And yet he questions anyone else adding real discussion to the board. I mean none of the regulars are really up here the last two days because it's been like 5 full pages of dick wagging and insulting over really nothing. Hypothetical scenarios and how much rivalries mean to any one person. It's so big to him that he needs to belittle endlessly anyone that dares to oppose his view or simply support the right for others to have a different view.

Stop being such a pathetic loser and get over yourself already. This topic has literally been beaten to death.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every board has those little dickheads that are in a click. You know the ones don't you ... the ones that always have a snarky remark, yet add about zilch to the board seeing how they have the football IQ of a dead seagull.

Does having the IQ of a live seagull prove you're a football genius or something? Weird reference

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far you are aligning yourself with clark and OD's going to really be on board with you if/when he ever comes back around. If that's your new click on this site it really says a lot about you. And none of it is good.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe he's just not interested in seeing you whine and cry over it for days and days on end. I mean I think we get the point. Why not just move on? Giving an opinion is one thing. Calling names of people that disagree is another. Then going on endlessly over and over and over just makes you a useless dick on this board.

To be fair he is discussing the the PAC standings. In regards to the remainder of the season and the final standings. And how the dynamics of a rivalry change. When our rivals games hold a direct effect on the outcome of our teams season. We all have a choice as to whether or not we participate in the conversation.. And everyone is entitled to their opinion. That said

I will be rooting for UCLA to beat Utah and Colorado. Because it serves a greater purpose for USC's season. As well as holding a direct bearing on USC in the PAC standings.Potential championships,Bowl implications , revenue and future recruiting. Which serves the program in a much more beneficial manner as a whole.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair he is discussing the the PAC standings. In regards to the remainder of the season and the final standings. And how the dynamics of a rivalry change. When our rivals games hold a direct effect on the outcome of our teams season. We all have a choice as to whether or not we participate in the conversation.. And everyone is entitled to their opinion. That said

I will be rooting for UCLA to beat Utah and Colorado. Because it serves a greater purpose for USC's season. As well as holding a direct bearing on USC in the PAC standings.Potential championships,Bowl implications , revenue and future recruiting. Which serves the program in a much more beneficial manner as a whole.
Did you not read the post I just linked 27 of his posts that had nothing but insults over and over and over again on the same damned thing? And I skipped about 6 others just because. That's literally all he's done for two full days.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even a tiny bit surprised in what I'm seeing here. I've only read the last 2 pages, but knew it was coming.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does having the IQ of a live seagull prove you're a football genius or something? Weird reference
Hey there genious ... tell me what kind of real fan is more concerned about their rival losing than their own team advancing.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Washington fans around here are generally liked. They've been here for a long time, even when things weren't going well.

You need to shut the fuck up.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even a tiny bit surprised in what I'm seeing here. I've only read the last 2 pages, but knew it was coming.
Hey its a PAC fan adding some real football convo to this PAC thread. Glad there aren't any long time posters around here with small penis syndrome.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Washington fans around here are generally liked. They've been here for a long time, even when things weren't going well.

You need to shut the fuck up.
So that's what you're going to add to this thread? Not surprised in the least.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you not read the post I just linked 27 of his posts that had nothing but insults over and over and over again on the same damned thing? And I skipped about 6 others just because. That's literally all he's done for two full days.
I read a post about aligning and clicks. Its a message board everyone of us has called someone a name. Or disagreed on a topic.That shouldn't take away from the focal point actual discussion. Which is the dynamics of rivalries and the way they change. When it comes to conference standings,bowls and the big picture.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read a post about aligning and clicks. Its a message board everyone of us has called someone a name. Or disagreed on a topic.That shouldn't take away from the focal point actual discussion. Which is the dynamics of rivalries and the way they change. When it comes to conference standings,bowls and the big picture.
No one is taking anything away. I simply said at what point does 30+ posts saying the same thing in a derogatory and inflammatory manner become enough to call it dead and move on? At what point is the message lost and people think you are just being a dick? I mean I think for most it's well less than 30, but maybe it's much higher for you. This stopped being about whatever point he wanted to make about 5 pages ago. But you go right on continuing to support him. I'd expect nothing less of you.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is taking anything away. I simply said at what point does 30+ posts saying the same thing in a derogatory and inflammatory manner become enough to call it dead and move on? At what point is the message lost and people think you are just being a dick? I mean I think for most it's well less than 30, but maybe it's much higher for you. This stopped being about whatever point he wanted to make about 5 pages ago. But you go right on continuing to support him. I'd expect nothing less of you.
Why do you think I am supporting him. All my points have been made with facts and are in regards to USC,the standings and the importance of UCLA beating Utah and Colorado. In order to have a shot at the PAC south and possibly the Rose bowl. I agree that there are times rivalries hold a different impact.And hold a different meaning under different circumstances nothing more

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, the offshore lines opened at -30 for the UW game Sunday and has now moved fully to -37 and still rising. So much money pooring in on this thing. I'm not sure at what point I'd actually bet on them to not cover given Petersen's guilt over running it up against Oregon, but that line is climbing like crazy.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd sure like to see him win but I doubt he does with the east coast bias .. that showed in last year's voting when McCaffery got hosed.
Browning is making quite the case imo. And if he continues to put up the numbers he is putting up. And winning games I think he at least deserves an invite. And hopefully a really good look. He's exceeded my expectations and been extremely impressive. He's definitely in my top three at this point.

btw Darnold will be getting some Heisman hype after this season. He's a stud.

I like what Darnold has done. I think SC may have made a mistake not naming him the starter before the season started. But I can understand why they went with Browne. If they didn't he most likely transfers. And I don't think SC wanted to take that gamble. At some point Darnold is going to have to get his accuracy and timing down. He's definitely a better passing QB while in motion. But he has missed some open receivers down field when in the pocket. Which would have been walk in touchdowns.Hopefully that comes to him as he progresses