• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should demolish ASU but we should've curb stomped UCLA too. It all depends on which Leach shows up, the logical Leach from Idaho, Oregon and Stanford where I'm going to take what the defense gives you or the ego driven Leach that reared his head with Eastern, Boise and UCLA...plus, we always catch horrible breaks down in Tempe and the wheels just fall off so wouldn't shock me if Falk gets hurt and we get rolled either. UW got over their demon in Zona so maybe it's our turn.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their coach was on with Softy tonight and confirmed that McMaryion is their QB for this game. That's their guy. RS Sophomore. I believe he played against UW last year when they used 2 QB's for that game if my memory is correct.

I heard that too, but was just wondering if they have a frosh that can lead the team. Noone I saw in the Utah game the offense really rallied around which is essential for a college QB.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened the year before that???
Mariota got it his Jr season, not his So season. Some feel McCaffrey got passed up partially because he had another season to get it. Some voters may give it to guys on their last effort over underclassmen.

Then you add the required hype machine and Jake not really having one. Oregon had media staff working on it and so do most schools that have players on that list. Browning wasn't really on the radar until the Stanford game which put any chances of that media machine well behind.

He has more time to prove it, and maybe more importantly, more time for guys ahead of him to fall. A great game on the road against Utah would help. Big time throws against USC would get noticed. And of course going into Martin Stadium and destroying WSU could be the cake topper. But I'd still put his odds at well under 50% at this time and they have to win out to have any hope at all.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey its a PAC fan adding some real football convo to this PAC thread. Glad there aren't any long time posters around here with small penis syndrome.

So that's what you're going to add to this thread? Not surprised in the least.

I mostly read this thread usually.

Enjoy your short stay here.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but was just wondering if they have a frosh that can lead the team

17998760-mmmain.png

By Andrew Nemec | The Oregonian/OregonLive
Follow on Twitter
on June 03, 2015 at 8:11 PM, updated June 03, 2015 at 8:59 PM

The class of 2016 is largely devoid of talented quarterbacks on the West Coast. None of Rivals' top 20 dual-threat signal-callers hails from west of Texas, and only a handful of elite quarterbacks remain available, as the clash for their commitments has grown fierce.

Sensing that increasingly intense recruiting battle, Oregon State got its man Wednesday evening, as Rivals three-star quarterback Mason Moran committed to the Beavers just days after a weekend unofficial visit to Corvallis:

It has been such a blessing and I am excited to say that I have committed to Oregon State University!! pic.twitter.com/Xz7JsY3wcj

— ℳo (@Mason_Moran3) June 4, 2015

"Oregon State, I felt a really good connection with the coaches during my unofficial visit. I feel they give me the best future I could possibly have. They have all the tools, the best coaches for me to pursue my quarterback career," he said. "They've put people into the league. That's my dream. I know it's baby steps, because I just committed to Oregon State, but I feel that's my dream and they give me the best shot at my dream."

The 6-foot-3, 200-pound signal-caller was a unanimous team captain for Chandler High School (Arizona) last season, leading the school to its first football state championship since 1949.

Moran was named all-Arizona at the safety position, but was primarily the back-up quarterback behind Arizona State commit Bryce Perkins.

"Mason Moran is very, very, very vital to our team, because he's an amazing player. It's not what he does on the field, but off the field," U.S. Army All-American running back and teammate Chase Lucas said. "He leads our youth church group and goes to church every Sunday. He's the leader of our team and he's a well-rounded kid on and off the field. There's not a lot of people like Mason."

This year, however, it's Moran's turn to take the reins. And according to Lucas, that's an exciting proposition for Chandler this fall.

"I call him white lightning," Lucas joked. "I think he's the fastest quarterback in the state right now."

This is out future guy wazzy...

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCaffrey didn't win because Henry won the Heisman with his game against LSU in week 10

This guy ain't you is it? I blame him for Stanford's bad start to the season.

HEISMAN.0.0.jpg

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Line moved again. -38 now.
McCaffrey didn't win because Henry won the Heisman with his game against LSU in week 10
There are always those rumors, grumblings, and discussions among those who have a vote as to whether or not a tie goes to an upperclassmen. How much of that is real we don't know, but it does come up every time a talented underclassmen makes waves on the hype list.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well hope he works out for you guys Wallace, there are a ton of Beavs at my work and it's a lot better for the conference if we can get the NW corridor back to being all competitive...fudge those California schools, fudge right in their little ears.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't have his icon up right now, but 4D20 is also a Stanford fan and is an unofficial official Pac12 poster.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DeSoto (Texas) High four-star receiver KD Nixon committed to Colorado Tuesday evening, joining teammate, three-star OG Xavier Newman who joined the fold a day earlier.

Both were on official visits to Boulder over the weekend.

247Sports Composite ranks Nixon as the country's No. 40 receiver. He is a one-time Tennessee commit. Newman flipped his verbal from Texas and checks in as the nation's No. 18 offensive guard per 247Sports.

Colorado putting that new mojo to work. Nice gets by McIntyre's staff.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DeSoto (Texas) High four-star receiver KD Nixon committed to Colorado Tuesday evening, joining teammate, three-star OG Xavier Newman who joined the fold a day earlier.

Both were on official visits to Boulder over the weekend.

247Sports Composite ranks Nixon as the country's No. 40 receiver. He is a one-time Tennessee commit. Newman flipped his verbal from Texas and checks in as the nation's No. 18 offensive guard per 247Sports.

Colorado putting that new mojo to work. Nice gets by McIntyre's staff.
It's nice to see Colorado finally getting back into the swing of things.