• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita did you see the Meanwhile in Los Angeles thread in NFL forum? lol, worth a quick look. It isnt much but is kind of funny.
Gotta busy day out and about. I'll check it out tonight. Thanks!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same thing different day. Non stop trolling from a Fusky. We go back at them harder. A Fusky cries about it.

No need to go down this mindless debate again. We see it one way, yall see it another way.

Flip rolls and it's the same thing.

That's all I'm saying about it.
That's the point. There hasn't been an original thing said between ducks and huskies in years. It's old. Tired. Boring.

I have no idea what regent said that pushed you THAT far off the edge, but the point remains.

Maybe I'm just a relic of what the pac12 threads at CBS used to be. I know you weren't there for that long before the site went down, but for a long time that thread was an inclusive place meant to chit chat with other fans from around the conference. There was a concerted effort to give a reason for other fans to want to be there. Show me anything in this thread over the last month that is something that would make zona fans, utes, or any other non duck/trojan fan want to spend their time here. I said I haven't read every word so maybe I missed it. All I've seen is a duck circle jerk and a few battles with trojan fans with the odd post by vita. It isn't just husky fans not coming up here anymore. There is no draw to entice people who are otherwise bored stiff with the status quo. Maybe you remember the mutual attempts to bring a diversity of people to it the last couple of off seasons. Clearly things have changed.

Mamba, you are better than this. The 'crying' BS is more of the same tired garbage said when you don't have a real response. No one is crying. It's called pointing out the truth. Maybe you don't want to deal with it, but I'm not afraid to tell the emperor he has no clothes.

You clearly have said you don't want husky fans around this thread anymore and I'm more than fine not being a daily part of it. I spend my time in places I'm at least entertained by if not having fun.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh look, Wizard is back.

Funny stuff dude, look at you trying to pass the peace pipe and get high and mighty. You are one of the worst Duck trolls of them all. Go back into PAC12 thread retirement, dude.

Of course everything sounds the same, I am sure the reruns of Oregon bashing the purple puppies all sound the same by now. I am sure what you are REALLY hearing is the aching sound of your program's irrelevance.

And one more thing, only cry babies whose beloved team constantly gets crushed and under-achieves pull the "you didnt beat me, and you are not a player" card.

Save it Husky. Your "logic" and "insight" are a façade.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it is time to finally face reality. No matter what, Ducks and doogs can't co-exist over long periods of time.

Once we realize that is the case as proved by past transgressions we can accept it and not waste our time trying to figure out how to get along.

Just roll with the tides as they say. There are ups and there are downs.

Beating a dead horse in problem solving isn't the answer obviously.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No reason to quit though. That's how I see it. Like you yourself said, we are just fans. Deal with bickering, cancel out the bad, take on the good. I have to ignore (or at least not respond to) several posts and people on the daily.

Ducks take on 100x the amount of Bs that doogs do as our program is a winning one of late.

I couldn't even imagine if Fusky fans took on half of what Oregon fans do. The lot is already intolerable as it is. They would act just like Seahawks fans do..... Oh wait.....

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me where I've been as you suggest Seahawk fans to be. I've taken more attacks and criticism as a Hawks fan and NFL mod than you have as a duck by far and it's just part of the territory. I don't go trashing whole fan bases over it. Haven't dumped on NE fans after Seattle lost the SB. Didn't get all cocky and arrogant last year after they won it all. Didn't spend the summer dissing on Bronco fans. Again, because I didn't win anything, the team I follow did. I live by the standards I hold others to.

I'm not "quitting". You said you were happy all husky fans were gone and have actually resorted to trolling them (And other teams fans to be fair) on twitter for things said here. You know, where you won't have a response back.

I just don't see what there is to draw in non duck or trojan fans right now. Maybe you can't set aside who the PEOPLE here root for, but that's not why those not on this thread aren't here. I can separate people who root for Oregon from the team I detest. And have no problem doing so. Again, I can't stand the 9'ers, but I fully respect and chat with many of their fans. In fact there are a lot more cool 9'er fans on this site now than asshats. I respect Oly and even Yeo can separate husky fans from the team they root for. I don't look down on all Oregon fans for the inability of a select few to judge people for who they are, not who they root for.

/end soapboxrant

No need to lament what I miss from the old pac12 thread days all day. Times change and this is what it is. If things swing back around and there are interesting reasons to jump in I'm sure I'll be back. Until then enjoy.

:suds:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, I'm not talking about just the top dogs of the Big10, but those from other P5 confs who run these types of smashmouth physical defenses. The closest it compares recently to anything in the PAC is Stanford, and they've been pretty damn successful with it, besides 2014 which was a bit of transitional year for them for the roster. They've done well against the PAC with it for years now. That's a fact.

And as for the Ducks, they've been especially successful with the offense they've installed.

But they have all kinds of problems against these types of defenses. It never matches up well for them. Auburn, LSU, Ohio State, Stanford, etc... These kind of defenses are their kryptonite.

USC with the pro-style system's Carroll and now Sark run...They can matchup better against a smashmouth style D filled with top level talent. But still, it can do a lot of damage to contain running games, and keep you having to go to the pass too much.

Was I announcing that they party was over for USC, Oregon, and the rest of the PAC just because Bradley is now the DC at UCLA? No. What I was saying is that he's a top tier DC who builds wrecking crew defenses that punish and can keep potent offenses in check. Yes.

It will take more than one season to make it truely his D. But, if he ends up working out in the longterm, the defense will do some heavy biz.

Sorry, but I see this as a no brainer. If I had a choice between:

Justin Wilcox (Did a great job getting the Huskies D finally back on track. Good chemistry with Sark)
Don Pellum (Longtime assistant and now 1st year DC at Oregon)
Tom Bradley

to be the next DC of the Huskies? With their current resumes?
Sorry but it would be a no-brainer for most of the rest of the football planet.

Bradley. I'm sure that will cause some distress with the USC and Duck fans, but so be it. I can look at the situation without the tinted glasses on.

No distress here. While my choice would likely still be Wilcox because he is younger, you'd see no complaints from me if Wilcox left and was replaced by Bradley (unless it turned out that Mamba was right and he really is a fossil).

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are so blind to your hypocrisy that it is stunning.

I have always approached posters on an individual basis. Doesn't matter what colors they fly.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
baby-11-e1424332186583.jpg

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that baby has to at least hold a half gallon of fireball.....oh boy

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright Beches.

Ducks over there----------->

<-------------Huskies over there

I'm calling a cease fire. Next time one of you fires a shot, you're all going to be sentenced to 10 hours of the USC fight song.

Don't test me ya fucks.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright Beches.

I'm calling a cease fire. Next time one of you fires a shot, you're all going to be sentenced to 10 hours of the USC fight song.

Don't test me ya fucks.

that would remind me of some old usc blowouts. seemed like that fight song was playing all game

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still waiting for VitiMike to come to his senses with his current avi...his PAC "street cred" is waning.
:pound:
Screw yous and the horse you rode in on! :lol:

I's got my reasons!

And I don't need to splain 'em to none of yous! :mad2:

:nod:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright Beches.

Don't test me ya fucks.
Oh Fuck! :eek:

Please, please, please :hope:

Cease and desist!

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm over it. I admit I may be slightly on edge. I quit smoking weed. it's been two weeks. no particular reason really, I am usually a cfb season toker. but as I get older maybe I will quit for good, who knows...

also I have walking pneumonia right now. been sick as fuck for a week and a half. and now my baby has been sick for five days too, which makes sleeping very hard. she wakes up about every half hour and wifey and I are taking shifts...ugh

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rainbow right back attcha Duck. I have no love for tUCLA or Mora. But I got enough brains to respect what Bradley brings to a team like UCLA and what it means for their defense in the long run. If you didn't already delete in a drunken depressed rage from your DVR, rewatch your stunning offensive performance vs. a Big10 team in your recent game. That's the type of defense he runs. How'd all that "speed, speed, speed" work out for you?
Regent, to be fair you deserved a rainbow, posting a picture of a little bitch tearing up after getting his ass kicked and all...

Status
Not open for further replies.