• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rainbow right back attcha Duck. I have no love for tUCLA or Mora. But I got enough brains to respect what Bradley brings to a team like UCLA and what it means for their defense in the long run. If you didn't already delete in a drunken depressed rage from your DVR, rewatch your stunning offensive performance vs. a Big10 team in your recent game. That's the type of defense he runs. How'd all that "speed, speed, speed" work out for you?
You ain't got shit for brains dumbfuck.

Your CFB knowledge is about the same as your Mariner fans baseball knowledge up there... Which is fucking pathetic. You don't know what the fuck hou are talking about.

This guy is a fucking Jabroni in the true sense.

Straight up jobber. I wouldn't expect a dumbass Fusky fan to know any better though really. A once proud program has fans that celebrate and embrace straight up mediocrity.

What is like? I really want to know... From the outside looking in, the only joy you Jabronis get out of a football season has nothing to do with your own program, but does have to do with a school that has straight up humbled your entire state into a position of nut swinging on other top 5 teams that have beat Oregon.

It is really fucking pathetic. You are a hack bro.

Last edited:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This doesn't mean I hate you.

Just fire with fire jabroni.

Everyone needs humbled now and again.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Damn that's snakelike Mamba... You are COLD BLOODED!!"

~the gallery

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
husky nut swinging on ucla? they have their dream coach in mora, and now they fap to the new dc?

wow, regent....just wow

pathetic dude, even for a husky

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
relax mamba. the fact is, UW has nothing, and I mean nothing to be happy about. even their bb team sucks dick.

they lost everyone on defense and Miley Cyrus is their QB. their last two recruiting classes were absolute shit. and they will be in dead last this year. after they lose the apple cup, regent and all the other husky pussies will be calling for peterson's head.

but hey, at least we can count on regent calling out oregon's academics, and putting Nike on blast.

get some material husky, this is the lowest I have ever seen you.

honestly, swinging on the balls on a dc hire in LA? wow

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all the husky fans quit this thread long ago....just like Don James....fuckin quitters

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I am relaxed. It may not read as such. A couple days a year I let these fucking Fusky pieces of shit have it.

All year round they pop up with their little remarks. They show up with an asshole the size of a bowling ball from all the public fuckings the Ducks have given them.

And,....... I sit back. And wait. But every once in a while, they need a good reality check and humbling.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PAC 12 minus one thread.

A Fusky free PAC 12 thread is divine.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
o7x1oEZ.gif

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny reading Husky fan talk about how Ohio State beat Oregon and therefore B12 defenses are something special and therefore Bradley is a good hire. I remember USC and Sanchez beating Penn State in the Rose Bowl. Wouldn't that be a better gage than a game he wasn't involved in?

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny reading Husky fan talk about how Ohio State beat Oregon and therefore B12 defenses are something special and therefore Bradley is a good hire. I remember USC and Sanchez beating Penn State in the Rose Bowl. Wouldn't that be a better gage than a game he wasn't involved in?

First of all, I'm not talking about just the top dogs of the Big10, but those from other P5 confs who run these types of smashmouth physical defenses. The closest it compares recently to anything in the PAC is Stanford, and they've been pretty damn successful with it, besides 2014 which was a bit of transitional year for them for the roster. They've done well against the PAC with it for years now. That's a fact.

And as for the Ducks, they've been especially successful with the offense they've installed.

But they have all kinds of problems against these types of defenses. It never matches up well for them. Auburn, LSU, Ohio State, Stanford, etc... These kind of defenses are their kryptonite.

USC with the pro-style system's Carroll and now Sark run...They can matchup better against a smashmouth style D filled with top level talent. But still, it can do a lot of damage to contain running games, and keep you having to go to the pass too much.

Was I announcing that they party was over for USC, Oregon, and the rest of the PAC just because Bradley is now the DC at UCLA? No. What I was saying is that he's a top tier DC who builds wrecking crew defenses that punish and can keep potent offenses in check. Yes.

It will take more than one season to make it truely his D. But, if he ends up working out in the longterm, the defense will do some heavy biz.

Sorry, but I see this as a no brainer. If I had a choice between:

Justin Wilcox (Did a great job getting the Huskies D finally back on track. Good chemistry with Sark)
Don Pellum (Longtime assistant and now 1st year DC at Oregon)
Tom Bradley

to be the next DC of the Huskies? With their current resumes?
Sorry but it would be a no-brainer for most of the rest of the football planet.

Bradley. I'm sure that will cause some distress with the USC and Duck fans, but so be it. I can look at the situation without the tinted glasses on.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus. I keep hoping that sooner or later the pissed off duck circle jerk will get old enough that people might get back to what this thread has been about since 1.0 first popped up on the scene and some laughs can help pass the time over the long off season. Instead, every time I attempt to poke my head up here to see all I find is a bitter angry group of posters that appear to be using their streak over a rival to help erase the total and complete embarrassment their program took on the largest national stage.

The reason I never missed a game through UW's 0-12 season and still wore my gear that entire long off season and why none of the pure stupidity that comes off some of your fingers can ever change anything for me is because I don't play the games. I'm just a fan. Same reason the SB loss for the Seahawks only had me down for maybe an hour or so after the game.

Go ahead and be cocky jackasses about games won that none of you played a part in. I mean obviously your team beating another someone gives YOU more cred right? :L It simply means nothing. YOU didn't beat ME. And frankly never will.

I'll go to my games this year and I'll continue to enjoy the tailgating and all that comes with major college football. And I'll remember who my friends are. The people who can separate fans from the teams they root for.

If this is all you want out of this thread anymore then by all means have it. I chat online to have some fun, visit with friends, maybe learn a thing or two, and share a story here and there with like minded people. That's clearly not where most of you are at anymore.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, I'm not talking about just the top dogs of the Big10, but those from other P5 confs who run these types of smashmouth physical defenses. The closest it compares recently to anything in the PAC is Stanford, and they've been pretty damn successful with it, besides 2014 which was a bit of transitional year for them for the roster. They've done well against the PAC with it for years now. That's a fact.

And as for the Ducks, they've been especially successful with the offense they've installed.

But they have all kinds of problems against these types of defenses. It never matches up well for them. Auburn, LSU, Ohio State, Stanford, etc... These kind of defenses are their kryptonite.

USC with the pro-style system's Carroll and now Sark run...They can matchup better against a smashmouth style D filled with top level talent. But still, it can do a lot of damage to contain running games, and keep you having to go to the pass too much.

Was I announcing that they party was over for USC, Oregon, and the rest of the PAC just because Bradley is now the DC at UCLA? No. What I was saying is that he's a top tier DC who builds wrecking crew defenses that punish and can keep potent offenses in check. Yes.

It will take more than one season to make it truely his D. But, if he ends up working out in the longterm, the defense will do some heavy biz.

Sorry, but I see this as a no brainer. If I had a choice between:

Justin Wilcox (Did a great job getting the Huskies D finally back on track. Good chemistry with Sark)
Don Pellum (Longtime assistant and now 1st year DC at Oregon)
Tom Bradley

to be the next DC of the Huskies? With their current resumes?
Sorry but it would be a no-brainer for most of the rest of the football planet.

Bradley. I'm sure that will cause some distress with the USC and Duck fans, but so be it. I can look at the situation without the tinted glasses on.

Not trying to get in a pissing contest with you I like you posting here but I was simply stating that his "wrecking crew " of a defense that USC faced in the Rose Bowl was picked apart buy the better athletes that USC had. Saying he's going to build a Stanford or Michigan State type defense is kinda wishful thinking IMO because his defense wasn't so great at his last stop. I also think he's going to have a problem recruiting.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus. I keep hoping that sooner or later the pissed off duck circle jerk will get old enough that people might get back to what this thread has been about since 1.0 first popped up on the scene and some laughs can help pass the time over the long off season. Instead, every time I attempt to poke my head up here to see all I find is a bitter angry group of posters that appear to be using their streak over a rival to help erase the total and complete embarrassment their program took on the largest national stage.

The reason I never missed a game through UW's 0-12 season and still wore my gear that entire long off season and why none of the pure stupidity that comes off some of your fingers can ever change anything for me is because I don't play the games. I'm just a fan. Same reason the SB loss for the Seahawks only had me down for maybe an hour or so after the game.

Go ahead and be cocky jackasses about games won that none of you played a part in. I mean obviously your team beating another someone gives YOU more cred right? :L It simply means nothing. YOU didn't beat ME. And frankly never will.

I'll go to my games this year and I'll continue to enjoy the tailgating and all that comes with major college football. And I'll remember who my friends are. The people who can separate fans from the teams they root for.

If this is all you want out of this thread anymore then by all means have it. I chat online to have some fun, visit with friends, maybe learn a thing or two, and share a story here and there with like minded people. That's clearly not where most of you are at anymore.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same thing different day. Non stop trolling from a Fusky. We go back at them harder. A Fusky cries about it.

No need to go down this mindless debate again. We see it one way, yall see it another way.

Flip rolls and it's the same thing.

That's all I'm saying about it.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to get in a pissing contest with you I like you posting here but I was simply stating that his "wrecking crew " of a defense that USC faced in the Rose Bowl was picked apart buy the better athletes that USC had. Saying he's going to build a Stanford or Michigan State type defense is kinda wishful thinking IMO because his defense wasn't so great at his last stop. I also think he's going to have a problem recruiting.
Interesting typo... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.