• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have got to think PAC gets a team to CFP and an at large to Rose next season.

Unless the conference totally beats each other up.

Best potential for losses on Oregon's PAC schedule are.... IMHO.

1 @ ASU (Thursday)
2 @ Stanford
3 SoCal home

I've said it elsewhere and am willing to stand by it all year. The Pac12 winner WILL be from the south this coming season and the top 2-3 will be from there as well. I don't see Stanford or Oregon taking out the top teams down there. Bank on it. Bookmark it. Put your mortgage on it. Whoever emerges from that division will have ran a serious gauntlet and be loaded for bear. Whoever faces them in the CCG will be little more than a speed bump.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't suggesting Browning is a heisman caliber QB or bragging up on him. He asked about Petersen and I pointed out the flatness of this season and even the win/loss next year won't define our views of him. His big thing we will ALL be focused on is that decision at QB. This is the first time in my life I can recall a returning sophomore starting QB at UW being this disliked and universally thought of as a total flop. Petersen either needs to fix him (doubt he can be) or make the tough decision and get someone in with a LOT more upside. Browning is but one option. Hell, even Lindquist could still be the answer if he makes some strides. Anything but Miles. :L

The point was he lied to the media and from reports on twitter at the time, he had also said things to the kids on the team that he wasn't going anywhere. Then accepted the job and only briefly talked to a small group of kids before leaving. The kids themselves were seriously upset by it.

Why are you always so defensive about him? UW fans didn't care what CU fans thought of Neuheisl after he left there. Seahawks fans didn't care about Carroll's reputation after leaving USC. Why are you so shocked to find fans not liking their former coach?

We were asked what we thought and I answered it. You have no place to say anything about it. Our thoughts and how we felt is what it is. There can't be argument or debate over such things. I mean we have said over and over he left our program better than when he came and give credit for the things he did. Of course you can't ever acknowledge that right? :rollseyes: He left and did so under shitty conditions that even he said he wishes he could take back. But that's not good enough for you either. I guess in your mind we should put him on a fucking pedestal and erect a statue for him.

We don't like our former coach and want to see him fail. Deal with it.

You've got it backwards. You can't help yourself from saying negative things about him it's l;ike you're Rush or Shaun Hannity and he's Obama. He's my current teams coach. He's your team former coach. So which one of us should normally be talking about him a year after he left? lol.
I guess I've never hated an ex coach like you guys do. The ones who sucked i was just glad they left or got fired . The ones who left for a different job (Kiffen, Sark, Pete) I never wished them ill. Just odd.

Last edited by a moderator:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting that this morning all of my posts ripping Husky fans last night got removed. Presumably by the biggest baby on the site, WizardCock. Husky fans can troll all day and night on every single thread that mentions anything about the Ducks. But I step in an mention Don James and Im the asshole. Fuck Wiz and all the other Husky trolls. You can all dish it out all day, but you cant take shit.

Let me be clear as fucking day about this.

GO FUCK YOURSELF

You fucking complete miserable asshole. If it were up to me I'd have banned your ass LONG ago as you are just not capable of being anything that resembles a decent human being.

But I have NEVER deleted or edited any of your posts. I have told you I so fucking hate you that I have you on permanent ignore. I have NO fucking idea what you are talking about. I only even know you are fucking trashing me on here because someone else quoted it. I leave cleaning up your bullshit to the other mods.

Who the fuck do you think you are?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've got it backwards. You can't help yourself from saying negative things about him it's l;ike you're Rush or Shaun Hannity and he's Obama. He's my current teams coach. He's your team former coach. So which one of us should normally be talking about him a year after he left? lol.

I was asked a question and answered it dipshit. What part of this are you not getting? :L

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"We don't like our former coach and want to see him fail. Deal with it."

Don't blame you, and if USC can't produce, he will be the reason, but he may turn out to be your hero when you realize what a great favor he did for your team.

Last edited by a moderator:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was asked a question and answered it dipshit. What part of this are you not getting? :L

lol. It's your answers that drip with the tears of a jilted lover. That's all. Relax dude you are way to serious this morning.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GO FUCK YOURSELF

You fucking complete miserable asshole. If it were up to me I'd have banned your ass LONG ago as you are just not capable of being anything that resembles a decent human being.

But I have NEVER deleted or edited any of your posts. I have told you I so fucking hate you that I have you on permanent ignore. I have NO fucking idea what you are talking about. I only even know you are fucking trashing me on here because someone else quoted it. I leave cleaning up your bullshit to the other mods.

I scanned back through the thread he's talking about and didn't run across any moderated posts of his. Unless they were deleted to the point to where I can't tell they were ever there. So I'm not sure what he's talking about either. :noidea:

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GO FUCK YOURSELF

I scanned back through the thread he's talking about and didn't run across any moderated posts of his. Unless they were deleted to the point to where I can't tell they were ever there. So I'm not sure what he's talking about either. :noidea:

I'm pretty sure he was looking in the wrong thread for his posts and assumed they were deleted. He first posted his'wtf my posts were deleted' rant in the mariota thread, but I think the posts he's referring to are in the turkey thread, untouched...

What a jackass. :happy:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure he was looking in the wrong thread for his posts and assumed they were deleted. He first posted his'wtf my posts were deleted' rant in the mariota thread, but I think the posts he's referring to are in the turkey thread, untouched...

What a jackass. :happy:

Looks like you're probably correct. It never hurts to know what the fuck your talking about before jumping somebody's ass for something they didn't do. :L

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said it elsewhere and am willing to stand by it all year. The Pac12 winner WILL be from the south this coming season and the top 2-3 will be from there as well. I don't see Stanford or Oregon taking out the top teams down there. Bank on it. Bookmark it. Put your mortgage on it. Whoever emerges from that division will have ran a serious gauntlet and be loaded for bear. Whoever faces them in the CCG will be little more than a speed bump.

You also had doom and gloom fantasies about Oregon last off season.

Coming from a Udud fan it is just wishful pipe dream thinking.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also had doom and gloom fantasies about Oregon last off season.

Coming from a Udud fan it is just wishful pipe dream thinking.

But I'm also not liking Stanford. It's more about the progress in the south, combined with their returning experienced players vs the changes Oregon will go through with a fresh QB and other positions.

But I do get why Duck fans will always believe they are going to the title game every year.

I do recall your outlook for next season being quite different earlier this year though. Seems to me you predicted a drop off yourself after Mariota left. Fine that you are changing your mind now, but why make it into something more for others to agree with your earlier words? :whistle:

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ban me Husky, I dont give a fuck. Go call Hammer and organize a vote. Get all your little puppy fans together and start a petition on change.org

The FACT remains, you cannot handle the truth. The only joy you huskies have is to pile on Oregon. You all post on every thread that even mentions Oregon, with all your hate. You say the same old shit to us. You are happier when Oregon loses than when UW wins, and that is sad as fuck. How about putting a contender on the field that doesnt piss itself anytime it plays Oregon?

Just deal with it and move on. Your program is a phony. Your partial "Championship" is a phony, that was not decided on the field. Your program got caught cheating, and your "Tradition" walked out on you. Do you think the players and the families of the recruits were just ok with that? Your program never recovered and never will. Irrelevant is the best word to describe you. So just keep bashing me, ignore me, ban me, whatever. You all think your program is so great and full of tradition? It is nothing, and is a complete joke in modern times. Meanwhile, Oregon is a true contender year after year, and keeps getting better and better. A "down" year still puts us in a meaningful bowl game.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm no fan of the Huskies but I don't think their is need for concern about Peterson. Why does everyone dismiss what he did at Boise State? If it's simply because it was a mid-major, then why has no one else done it? Urban Meyer went from a then mid-major and has continued to do what he did there, like build a championship team in two places. Peterson is just a few years behind. Its just a matter of time until he restores the Huskies to a top team. No doubt whatsoever about it. As regards his comparison to the former coach, Coach Pete has demonstrated he is far above most coaches in his personal ethics and values; you know he will do the right thing. If you haven't noticed, coaching changes in the PAC is likely the main reason six PAC12 teams finished in the top 25 this season. Even Wazoo is coming on. Stay tuned.

Dirk Koetter and Dan Hawkins among others are why people usually hold reservation on these kinds of moves.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the first time in a while I can't begin to tell you whos going to be the best in the PAC next year. Last couple years have been more clear. Oregon was at the top and then the next level of Stanford , Arizona and we all thought UCLA. Next year its more muddy. can Oregon regroup and can a new QB keep them winning ( personally I think no). Can Stanford find a passing game to go with power running and take advantage of the beasts on the O line? Will Washington take a step up ? Can USC get enough bodies to take advantage of their great skill players or with they wilt in the fourth quarters again? Which arizona school will be the one to beat?

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BS,

Did you miss the part where he has you on the ignore list? I myself am just gonna assume that rant is all the shit you already spewed in the other thread and not bother reading it. But if you want to apologize for wrongfully accusing WH of deleting your posts I'll quote it for you so he can see it...

I mean you have to see the irony in you calling us sensitive in the same post you melt down because you can't remember in what thread you posted...

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I'm also not liking Stanford. It's more about the progress in the south, combined with their returning experienced players vs the changes Oregon will go through with a fresh QB and other positions.

But I do get why Duck fans will always believe they are going to the title game every year.

I do recall your outlook for next season being quite different earlier this year though. Seems to me you predicted a drop off yourself after Mariota left. Fine that you are changing your mind now, but why make it into something more for others to agree with your earlier words? :whistle:

I know I did. I also thought the Huskies would be a real contender in 15 too but I have changed my mind on that. this is why I do Vascular Ultrasound for a living and not football prognostication

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before everyone starts writing off Oregon. Remember this, basically everyone returns except Mariota.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dirk Koetter and Dan Hawkins among others are why people usually hold reservation on these kinds of moves.

Yes, rightfully so, but they had the same opportunity as BSU, did well, but never reached what Peterson did. That's not to say anyone could have done well at Boise but Boise was the lion among the lambs.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before everyone starts writing off Oregon. Remember this, basically everyone returns except Mariota.

That works if we go off your posts, he's 95% of your team...

Status
Not open for further replies.