• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oregonLive citing their sources, says it's lockie. That mahalak hasn't blown anyone away outside of his high school tapes. Nothing good or bad to report, just not ready.

Still keep kidding yourself that losing Marcus won't hurt. How disrespectful to one of the best in the cfb game can you be?

:L

And lol @ Oregon live as your source for this topic.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just heard a collective Ohhhhh Shiiiiit!!!! Gasp and sigh from every team outside of USC in this here PAC thread.

SC can match and usually best the talent at Oregon. But this kid in that system.

Ain't giving up the PAC crown without a vicious fight SC.

See you in Levi's Stadium for the title.

They will play this next season in Eugene. Looking forward to it after a 3 year drought. Hope they recruit some receivers by then.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is not being disrespectful to MM. Just a belief that this system doesn't look back.

The future was yesterday.

I make you this guarantee, whenever Mahalak is ready, he will have more turnovers his first full slate of games than MM had his entire career. Book it.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will play this next season in Eugene. Looking forward to it after a 3 year drought. Hope they recruit some receivers by then.

The game in Autzen is going to be awesome. Just a preview for PAC CG.

One of these teams will be in arose Bowl, the other CFP.

I will take either.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody know what is going on here? What is the story? Did this guy play?

Last edited by a moderator:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I make you this guarantee, whenever Mahalak is ready, he will have more turnovers his first full slate of games than MM had his entire career. Book it.

I see your concern and feel for you doogs. I would be rooting for Lockie as well.

Mahalak = 3 more losses in the streak before he goes to the NFL.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And lol @ Oregon live as your source for this topic.

Better than yuck fans spamming "sources" all the time.

As if...:pound:

Besides, OL only wrote the article, which cites their sources. Which are more reliable than you.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting that this morning all of my posts ripping Husky fans last night got removed. Presumably by the biggest baby on the site, WizardCock. Husky fans can troll all day and night on every single thread that mentions anything about the Ducks. But I step in an mention Don James and Im the asshole. Fuck Wiz and all the other Husky trolls. You can all dish it out all day, but you cant take shit.

I will say it again, your program hasn't been relevant in 20 years, and wont be for another 20. The only joy you get is ripping on Oregon. You NEVER played in a meaningful BCS game, have not competed for the PAC title in almost two decades, routinely lose games to teams you should beat, you went 0-12, you lost to an FCS school. Shall I continue? You half 1/2 of a ring that was not decided on the field, and you currently do not exist in modern football. You havent even registered a blip on the national radar. WSU is passing you up, and Oregon State has shown itself to be a better program over the past 15 years. At least they have competed for a PAC title.

Here are the facts, your program was caught cheating, the PAC came along to spank you, and your iconic beloved Dawgfather up and quit. Just walked away. You have never recovered, and never will. For all your talk about "Tradition", you really have none. Your "Tradition" quit on your team, your players, your fans and your state. All you have left is a pile of old, crusty fans with faded purple leather jackets with cool patches about the 1991 team that never really won anything. Long live 91!

Just remember Husky, "Tradition" quits on principle.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see your concern and feel for you doogs. I would be rooting for Lockie as well.

Mahalak = 3 more losses in the streak before he goes to the NFL.

Not scared no matter who it is. I just find it funny you dopes don't think losing Marsha won't hurt one bit.

I agree your system is good at whAt it does, but Marcus took it to a new level.

We all deal with things our own way, you are dealing g by deluding yourself.

Carry on with that. :clap:

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Delusional Husky fans. See you this fall to collect number 12 up there in our house in the North, Fussky Stadium. Our home away from home.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could run Scott Frost out there as QB and still beat the fusskies by 21

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh oh, I think BS got himself some sand in his vagina again.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting that this morning all of my posts ripping Husky fans last night got removed. Presumably by the biggest baby on the site, WizardCock. Husky fans can troll all day and night on every single thread that mentions anything about the Ducks. But I step in an mention Don James and Im the asshole. Fuck Wiz and all the other Husky trolls. You can all dish it out all day, but you cant take shit.

I will say it again, your program hasn't been relevant in 20 years, and wont be for another 20. The only joy you get is ripping on Oregon. You NEVER played in a meaningful BCS game, have not competed for the PAC title in almost two decades, routinely lose games to teams you should beat, you went 0-12, you lost to an FCS school. Shall I continue? You half 1/2 of a ring that was not decided on the field, and you currently do not exist in modern football. You havent even registered a blip on the national radar. WSU is passing you up, and Oregon State has shown itself to be a better program over the past 15 years. At least they have competed for a PAC title.

Here are the facts, your program was caught cheating, the PAC came along to spank you, and your iconic beloved Dawgfather up and quit. Just walked away. You have never recovered, and never will. For all your talk about "Tradition", you really have none. Your "Tradition" quit on your team, your players, your fans and your state. All you have left is a pile of old, crusty fans with faded purple leather jackets with cool patches about the 1991 team that never really won anything. Long live 91!

Just remember Husky, "Tradition" quits on principle.

This one should probably be deleted too. It seems copied and pasted from the turkey thread. I think posting the same shit in multiple threads is frowned upon...

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for the detailed response

Why all the kids dismissed from the team?

I agree 1 year is not enough time to tell at all. I really hope they give him a chance to build something up there. At the very least 4 years so he can get a full recruiting class in. what he did at Boise was spectacular and hopefully he can transfer it to Washington (reminds me of Urbs at Utah).
or another Pac school. I honestly thought it was a bad hire for USC but how did Husky fans feel?

I'm no fan of the Huskies but I don't think their is need for concern about Peterson. Why does everyone dismiss what he did at Boise State? If it's simply because it was a mid-major, then why has no one else done it? Urban Meyer went from a then mid-major and has continued to do what he did there, like build a championship team in two places. Peterson is just a few years behind. Its just a matter of time until he restores the Huskies to a top team. No doubt whatsoever about it. As regards his comparison to the former coach, Coach Pete has demonstrated he is far above most coaches in his personal ethics and values; you know he will do the right thing. If you haven't noticed, coaching changes in the PAC is likely the main reason six PAC12 teams finished in the top 25 this season. Even Wazoo is coming on. Stay tuned.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just heard a collective Ohhhhh Shiiiiit!!!! Gasp and sigh from every team outside of USC in this here PAC thread.

SC can match and usually best the talent at Oregon. But this kid in that system.

Ain't giving up the PAC crown without a vicious fight SC.

See you in Levi's Stadium for the title.

Sorry, Mamba, but the champ will be from the South next year. More competition builds better teams. USC is indeed the front runner, but they will have to earn it. :rollseyes:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough choice... Cotton Bowl and a playoff or Pasadena and a RB?

I can say this, Pasadena is like paradise for an Oregonian come Jan 1.

I am getting addicted to these trips to LA in the winter.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have got to think PAC gets a team to CFP and an at large to Rose next season.

Unless the conference totally beats each other up.

Best potential for losses on Oregon's PAC schedule are.... IMHO.

1 @ ASU (Thursday)
2 @ Stanford
3 SoCal home

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone in the Pac 12 that can recruit besides Stanford is bringing in a high end QB this cycle. I think Browning is like the 6th highest rated QB recruit in the conference this year. #1 pocket passer to UCLA, #2 to ASU, #4 to USC. Browning is #8. Wazzu actually has the #9 guy, too. USC also has the #6 dual threat. Oregon's guy is the #5 dual threat.

It's pretty crazy how many top notch QB prospects there are out west this year and the majority are staying home.
Wasn't suggesting Browning is a heisman caliber QB or bragging up on him. He asked about Petersen and I pointed out the flatness of this season and even the win/loss next year won't define our views of him. His big thing we will ALL be focused on is that decision at QB. This is the first time in my life I can recall a returning sophomore starting QB at UW being this disliked and universally thought of as a total flop. Petersen either needs to fix him (doubt he can be) or make the tough decision and get someone in with a LOT more upside. Browning is but one option. Hell, even Lindquist could still be the answer if he makes some strides. Anything but Miles. :L
Worth pointing out that if he'd already left the job before taking the USC job, they might not have let him speak directly to the players. Pitt did that to Graham, then squealed to the media about what a bad guy he was for telling them via text.
The point was he lied to the media and from reports on twitter at the time, he had also said things to the kids on the team that he wasn't going anywhere. Then accepted the job and only briefly talked to a small group of kids before leaving. The kids themselves were seriously upset by it.
Don't use logic with Husky fan about Sark. If he was able to let some players know and not others you have to realize you're talking about 80 or so players who are in all different directions. It's probable that he had a certain amount of time between still being employed by Washington and accepting the job at USC when he most likey couldn't contact the players.

Why are you always so defensive about him? UW fans didn't care what CU fans thought of Neuheisl after he left there. Seahawks fans didn't care about Carroll's reputation after leaving USC. Why are you so shocked to find fans not liking their former coach?

We were asked what we thought and I answered it. You have no place to say anything about it. Our thoughts and how we felt is what it is. There can't be argument or debate over such things. I mean we have said over and over he left our program better than when he came and give credit for the things he did. Of course you can't ever acknowledge that right? :rollseyes: He left and did so under shitty conditions that even he said he wishes he could take back. But that's not good enough for you either. I guess in your mind we should put him on a fucking pedestal and erect a statue for him.

We don't like our former coach and want to see him fail. Deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.