• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for the detailed response

Why all the kids dismissed from the team?

I agree 1 year is not enough time to tell at all. I really hope they give him a chance to build something up there. At the very least 4 years so he can get a full recruiting class in. what he did at Boise was spectacular and hopefully he can transfer it to Washington (reminds me of Urbs at Utah).

How did you all feel about Sark leaving for another Pac school. I honestly thought it was a bad hire for USC but how did Husky fans feel?

The top WR randomly beat up on several people after the Seahawks won the SB. He and their QB Miles (From colorado) were rooting for Denver. :L Stringfellow actually punched a chick and broke her camera during their stupid spree. Miles was lucky no one could single him out as actually hitting anyone or his dumb ass would have been gone as well. The first round quality CB was tossed off after one too many screaming matches with coaches. He's a complete asshole. There were a couple of other lessor players thrown off for similar stupidity.

What made Sark's exit particularly angering was his insistence even the day he actually did leave that he wanted to be the next Don James and coach here longer than his 18y career. He had a radio interview two hours before he took that job in which he said he hadn't even been interviewed for the job. Look, we get that college coaches are asked questions they really can't afford to answer when these things are going on because they can't risk losing potential recruits to worry over if they are staying or not, but you don't outright lie and you damned sure don't use the name of the schools greatest coach like that and then walk out.

We thought he was a POS for the way he left. He will be booed loudly when he returns to Husky stadium. Fuck him.

Oh, and several of the kids under Sark found out he was leaving via twitter. Fucking disgusting the way it all went down.

Last edited by a moderator:

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone in the Pac 12 that can recruit besides Stanford is bringing in a high end QB this cycle. I think Browning is like the 6th highest rated QB recruit in the conference this year. #1 pocket passer to UCLA, #2 to ASU, #4 to USC. Browning is #8. Wazzu actually has the #9 guy, too. USC also has the #6 dual threat. Oregon's guy is the #5 dual threat.

It's pretty crazy how many top notch QB prospects there are out west this year and the majority are staying home.

Last edited by a moderator:

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and several of the kids under Sark found out he was leaving via twitter. Fucking disgusting the way it all went down.

Worth pointing out that if he'd already left the job before taking the USC job, they might not have let him speak directly to the players. Pitt did that to Graham, then squealed to the media about what a bad guy he was for telling them via text.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worth pointing out that if he'd already left the job before taking the USC job, they might not have let him speak directly to the players. Pitt did that to Graham, then squealed to the media about what a bad guy he was for telling them via text.

Don't use logic with Husky fan about Sark. If he was able to let some players know and not others you have to realize you're talking about 80 or so players who are in all different directions. It's probable that he had a certain amount of time between still being employed by Washington and accepting the job at USC when he most likey couldn't contact the players.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, I see more insults are on the table, nice reply answering a fellow posters who stated they had a high regard and expectation of your virtue as a poster on these boards.

Well done Sir! :lol:

Don't worry, I wont make that mistake again, now that I know who I am dealing with. I really thought you would or could embrace the man of character I thought I was dealing with however I see now that I was wrong. Sad really.

So on to your 'statement'. Sure you made this statement, about not wanting to hear Oregon compared to Pete Carrol in 'big games' nearly 24 hours after Oregon's loss in the 'big game'.

I thought it safe to assume you were talking about National Title games so I made my 'statement' and as I stated then, you didn't want to hear what others might have to say about USC's title games.

I see now, after hearing some of your twisted logic, that you were actually talking about BCS games as 'big games' even though your comment came on the heals of Oregon suffering a loss in the 'big game' the night prior in the College Football Playoffs which of course is not a BCS game.

Stay with me....

You then provide numbers to back up your assertion of USC as 5-1 (.833), after the vacate, in BCS games and Oregon as 3-3 (.500) but that is incorrect.

Sorry soldier but Oregon in BCS games was actually 3-2 (.600) and if you want to include this year's College Football playoffs as you attempted to do, Oregon is 4-3 (.517) and not 3-3 (.500) as you listed. Nice of you to forget to add the Rose Bowl win over unbeaten FSU this year.

I can admit that USC has a nice edge in the overall record as you described the big games but is it so compelling to rub it in the face of Duck fans immediately following a heart wrenching loss?

I don't think so!

USC was 6-1 in BCS Bowls. Fuck this vacated crap.
Oregon. Was 3-2 in BCS Bowls and if you add this years games they are 4-3.
How ever you wanna slice it my original statement is correct.
Do us a favor. Have your testosterone level tested

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing is certain. The qb play in PAC12 is as strong as ever and doesn't appear that there will be a drop off.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge recruiting news for Ducks upcoming.

5 star OG expected to commit.

Louie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't use logic with Husky fan about Sark. If he was able to let some players know and not others you have to realize you're talking about 80 or so players who are in all different directions. It's probable that he had a certain amount of time between still being employed by Washington and accepting the job at USC when he most likey couldn't contact the players.
LOL, great comment.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morgan "The Truth" Mahalak

If you are asking who is next in line for Oregon.... Straight out of Marin Catholic in Cali.

Oregon won't drop off or have a step back

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7tTmIEehCTA[/ame]

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oline loses experience. Grassu is being replaced by a monster in an experienced Doug Brenner. Fisher is replaced by Oregon's best olineman in years Johnstone.

Offense:
Wrs Addison, Allen, Carrington, Marahall all back
RBs Freeman, Tyner, Nelson all back. Add 4 star Florida burner Tony James and 5 star burner Taj Griffin.

Defense. Buckner is back all LBs are back. Seisay leads secondary.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keys to a Bentley Phantom were just handed to this man. And he is a baaaaaaad man.

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PUiUd35J8HQ&itct=CAYQpDAYCiITCM3tn_mulsMCFQ5tfgodTW0AVDIHcmVsYXRlZEjAh7TrmNPQ3YQB[/ame]

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are asking who is next in line for Oregon.... Straight out of Marin Catholic in Cali.

Oregon won't drop off or have a step back

Morgan Mahalak - YouTube

I just heard a collective Ohhhhh Shiiiiit!!!! Gasp and sigh from every team outside of USC in this here PAC thread.

SC can match and usually best the talent at Oregon. But this kid in that system.

Ain't giving up the PAC crown without a vicious fight SC.

See you in Levi's Stadium for the title.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you ducks all over Mahalak? The only place I see him hyped is here the hoop, and ducks have a notorious record of being wrong.

Lockie is your QB next year. Get used to that idea. All reports on Mahalak are that he is not ready.

Even if he wins the job, to pretend it's not a step back from Marsha Maryposa is asinine.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you ducks all over Mahalak? The only place I see him hyped is here the hoop, and ducks have a notorious record of being wrong.

Lockie is your QB next year. Get used to that idea. All reports on Mahalak are that he is not ready.

Even if he wins the job, to pretend it's not a step back from Marsha Maryposa is asinine.

Lockie isn't close. It is Mahalak. His Dad and HC at Marin Catholic are boys with Helf. He was made to play in Oregon's system from a very young age.

The reason you haven't heard of anything is because Oregon keeps these things under wrap. Just wait til spring game. The secret will be out.

Mahalak's RS freshman year will be equal to or surpass Mariota's RS freshman year. Which was quite good, a team that finished at our schools favorite post season ranking ..... #2. :laugh:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC was 6-1 in BCS Bowls. Fuck this vacated crap.
Oregon. Was 3-2 in BCS Bowls and if you add this years games they are 4-3.
How ever you wanna slice it my original statement is correct.
Do us a favor. Have your testosterone level tested
Okay, now I have this figured out and at first I thought you were just being a hypocrite in your dealings with SJ76 because basically you were doing the same thing coming on here after the Ducks loss to talk shit when your team hasn't done shit this year but then I realized, you just upset because you were jelly:lol:

SJ just beat you to the punch and stole your thunder and YOU wanted to be the Ass to the Duck fans on this board.

Okay we get it but dude lay off the roids!

Well, now that were done I'm just going to 'vacate' this discussion. Nothing more to see here.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2010: Oregon went 12-1, won PAC, lost Natty by 3 with Darron Thomas in first year as QB

He was handed keys to a Caddy.

2012: Oregon went 12-1, lost by 3 in OT, finished #2 with Mariota in first year at QB

He was handed keys to a Maserati

2015: The era of Morgan "The Truth" Mahalak begins

He is being handed keys to a G6

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Everyone said the same thing about Bennett then the spring game happened and Mariota took over.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lockie isn't close. It is Mahalak. His Dad and HC at Marin Catholic are boys with Helf. He was made to play in Oregon's system from a very young age.

The reason you haven't heard of anything is because Oregon keeps these things under wrap. Just wait til spring game. The secret will be out.

Mahalak's RS freshman year will be equal to or surpass Mariota's RS freshman year. Which was quite good, a team that finished at our schools favorite post season ranking ..... #2. :laugh:

oregonLive citing their sources, says it's lockie. That mahalak hasn't blown anyone away outside of his high school tapes. Nothing good or bad to report, just not ready.

Still keep kidding yourself that losing Marcus won't hurt. How disrespectful to one of the best in the cfb game can you be?

:L

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oregonLive citing their sources, says it's lockie. That mahalak hasn't blown anyone away outside of his high school tapes. Nothing good or bad to report, just not ready.

Still keep kidding yourself that losing Marcus won't hurt. How disrespectful to one of the best in the cfb game can you be?

:L

That is not being disrespectful to MM. Just a belief that this system doesn't look back.

The future was yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.