• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like they thought Phil could buy Chip Kelly from going pro....then Helfrich comes in and has more success at this point of his career than Chip.

Next man up.

Right. Chip Kelly could not be bought.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the doom and gloom resemble what we saw from yuck fans, especially you, after the AZ loss in the regular season?

Woe is me lil ole Oregon is done was all we heard.

So darn funny listening to all the backtrack quacking from fans of that shabby little school in ewegene.

:clap:

Just giving you all what you wanted.... A little hope. False as it was. Turned out to be one hell of a troll on yall...

:laugh:

#12inarow

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardale staying at ohio

Mahalak sir, you may need to wait

Last edited by a moderator:

azchamps

Hoopla Cash
$ 84.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love it. As soon as the FB season is over and all is decided, everybody starts YAPPIN about how their team is better than every one.
I thought the play off decided that?
Eight teams or it doesn't work.

GO ARIZONA CATS! BEAR DOWN!

:suds:

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon is loaded at WR.

Jalen Brown hasn't even got a mention. At 6'3" 215 he gave Ifo fits on scout team this season... As an 18 year old....

Add 2015 4*s Alex Ofodile and Malike Lovette and the position is the best it has ever been in program history.

Now I see what it feels like to have depth. It is a nice feeling. The rich are getting richer.

Think about this, Oregon and Ohio got extra practices all the way up to January 10th.

Before you know it is spring practice. All these extra reps are huge for the younger players.

I'm convinced. The Ducks might as well rest while the PAC plays out the season so that the Ducks will be ready for the NCG next time. That way you'll start the game with no injuries and a full team. IF you can hide the pot.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm convinced. The Ducks might as well rest while the PAC plays out the season so that the Ducks will be ready for the NCG next time. That way you'll start the game with no injuries and a full team. That is, if you can hide the pot.

I think he meant to say Oregon's receivers are loaded.

:pound:

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before everyone starts writing off Oregon. Remember this, basically everyone returns except Mariota.

I'm not writing off Oregon. I'm saying I think they take a step back trying to replace Marsha, and that if fans of duckberg think it's going to be business as usual, you're delusional and fail to realize exactly what you had.

I've said and maintain that Oregon isn't going away, but that doesn't mean they are playoff bound every season.

Next year they aren't winning a playoff game because they won't be there. They aren't winning the rose bowl for the same reason, nor the PAC. Hell not even the division. It's back to furd next year in the north.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the Oregon wannabe 'next man up' attitude. They lose to Arizona and it's "our online was out and mariota wasn't 100%." Every other loss I can remember with mariota there was some claim that he was hurt or not 100% that came after the game. But at the end of the year after losing their heisman winning perfect fit for their system it's "we won't miss a beat, next man up..."

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the Oregon wannabe 'next man up' attitude. They lose to Arizona and it's "our online was out and mariota wasn't 100%." Every other loss I can remember with mariota there was some claim that he was hurt or not 100% that came after the game. But at the end of the year after losing their heisman winning perfect fit for their system it's "we won't miss a beat, next man up..."

Well, Fusky... We know one thing for certain. Whoever is quarterback will lead The Ducks to another ass kicking of the doogs.

12 in a row in your own house will be sweet.

Another season of big stage CCG and New Years Bowl will happen.

You can all wish and hope all u want. Ultimately, it is putting off the inevitable. Which includes, a public fucking of your team for a 12th straight year. And we will let all you all know about it loud and clear while walking out of Fusky Stadium, the stadium where your team's first loss was to the Ducks.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAYUM!! Lots of PAC on PAC crime up in here.

Couple of comments:

Not sure why everyone keeps saying USC will win the South and maybe the PAC next year. Would love to see it happen, but doubt it will. I think we will be good next year, possibly even very good. However, we still won't be at full schollies, so depth will remain an issue (although not as bad as the past couple of seasons). I believe that at some point in the season, the lack of depth will jump up and bite us in the ass.

Don't know if Oregon will simply "pick up where they left off" next season or not. The Ducks return a lot of talent, but asking a redshirt freshman (no matter how talented) to step in seamlessly for a Heisman Trophy winner, seems an awfully big ask. Of course it's possible that the new qb will step right in, but it's more likely that there will be some drop off, even if only temporarily.

Last edited by a moderator:

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought with mariota there was some hype surrounding him nationwide before he ever took a snap. this other kid well we will see how spring ball goes but hes a bit of a unknown.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought with mariota there was some hype surrounding him nationwide before he ever took a snap. this other kid well we will see how spring ball goes but hes a bit of a unknown.

No not really. I know some knew of Mariota but I went to that spring game and everyone was on Bennette's jock. I knew the unkown kid from Hawaii was going to take over though I told my cousin that at the game. afterwards is when the hype hit.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAYUM!! Lots of PAC on PAC crime up in here.

Couple of comments:

Not sure why everyone keeps saying USC will win the South and maybe the PAC next year. Would love to see it happen, but doubt it will. I think we will be good next year, possibly even very good. However, we still won't be at full schollies, so depth will remain an issue (although not as bad as the past couple of seasons). I believe that at some point in the season, the lack of depth will jump up and bite us in the ass.

Don't know if Oregon will simply "pick up where they left off" next season or not. The Ducks return a lot of talent, but asking a redshirt freshman (no matter how talented) to step in seamlessly for a Heisman Trophy winner, seems an awfully big ask. Of course it's possible that the new qb will step right in, but it's more likely that there will be some drop off, even if only temporarily.

I thought this excuse was officially over in 2013..

Status
Not open for further replies.