• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jalen Greene
Don Hill
Jonathan Lockett
Rahshead Johnson
John Plattenburg
Claudeson Pelon

Might of been others, but those are the names I remember doing a quick glance at last years USC final class.

As I remember, when Petersen arrived there was only 4-5 commits left. By later Nov., many Huskies who follow recruiting were a bit suspicious of the fact we only had about 11 or 12 commits when Sark was usually way far ahead in commit numbers by then. The guy likes to spew crap about how he had no contact from USC. Was a total dog and pony show. He and them were obviously working out the details long before the end of the 2014 season. He's all yours USC.

Fairly good memory, Don Hill, Lockett, and Johnson were taken from Washington.

Johnson switched back and forth between USC and Washington for awhile. When he went to USC's football camp in June of 13 he was happy with USC. But he also had been wearing UW hat and gear as early as Feb of 2013 at recruiting and scouting visits.

Pelon stayed with Washington met with Petersen and then changed. You can call it a steal but it sounded like Petersen really didn't push much for him.

Plattenburg switched from UCLA to USC.

"It was tough because I love those guys at UCLA," said Plattenburg. "But you know, things change. I've always grown up a USC fan, and my mom went there so my family is all USC. ?

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mikeleach2.jpg

In the last 24 hours, the Cougs 2015 class went from No.40 or higher to cracking the Top30 and now has at least 4 4-star commits based on most recruiting sites. Arrrrrrrr........

Ya, no clue on how this recruiting class is piling up on highly highly rated defensive players? Maybe that he is on the hot seat he realizes that you can't sign 15 WR's and RB's and turn them into linebackers and defensive backs.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuckin Mike Leach. cougs might be the second best team in PAC North behind Oregon in coming years.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuckin Mike Leach. cougs might be the second best team in PAC North behind Oregon in coming years.

No chance, but at least Leach won't be leaving the cupboard bare when he is fired next year.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No chance, but at least Leach won't be leaving the cupboard bare when he is fired next year.

Come on man... Get your patch and wooden leg out and embrace your inner pirate!

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on man... Get your patch and wooden leg out and embrace your inner pirate!

Oh I had it when he was first hired, I liked Wulff but was all about making him walk the plank for Leach but after what has gone down I have done a 180 and would rather lose with still pride in my school with a guy who loved the program and tried building it back up and had it on an upswing as opposed to lose with this clown who has divided our fans like never before seen.

His air raid works great and all when the weather is good but all of the great Coug quarterback outside Halliday had one thing in common, a running game. Bledsoe gets all the credit for the Snow Bowl but Shaumbe Wright-Fair was the one who dominated that game, Ryan Leaf deserved all of his credit but Michael Black was a huge reason for the 97 run and his injury is the only reason Michigan got a share of the NC that year.

I am please/optimistic or whatever with this recruiting class, but after reading up on it it kind of gets the feeling of the class that doomed Doba and the fall of WSU football where from what I have read some of the top guys in this class are on the fence of being academic casualties, which is freaking hard at WSU.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU announces Jaelen Strong will forgo his senior season and enter the 2015 NFL Draft.

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Da Cougs is on fire right now.

3-star WR Kyle Sweet (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA) has committed to WSU. At 23 commits to date, the Cougs are about finished with the class. One of the better looking classes in ages for them.

2 from Pago Pago -

To the Palouse a little bit of culture shock. Still gotta give him props for going way outside to find players.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever floats your boat

Well yapp. Never had an issue with until you insulted a personal friend of mine for zero reason.

You are lucky the first ban wasn't a lot longer. Let's move past this.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 from Pago Pago -

To the Palouse a little bit of culture shock. Still gotta give him props for going way outside to find players.

Did Leach recruit these guys while on his pirate ship cruise?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well yapp. Never had an issue with until you insulted a personal friend of mine for zero reason.

Doesn't matter. He gone. Hammer got him.

334.gif

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yapps one of favorite stalkers, he just made the mistake of following me into the Pac thread where danger lurks.
:yahoo:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to Pac biz...Whaaaatttt?

One good class does not make for a dynasty here OD. Not trying to downplay Wazzou's success, just a reality check is all. :whistle:

Leach didn't have great class's at tech and did well there

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a Beaver...I can identify with a Cougar...we have been pounded for years by the PAC BIGGIES. Always nice to see a "feel good story" come out of either.
:lol:

In my younger days, I had some feel good stories with some cougar beavers. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.