• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Family in here. Let's never change it. No matter the colors or teams.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Andersen is putting the band back together. He's building an impressive crew. Some serious island power as well. Gonna be a big change of pace for OSU. Christ, the PAC as a conf is just getting more competitive every year. What a collection of coaching talent. Utah blew it by waiting too long to open the wallet. Huge blow to their D and recruiting.

--Utah defensive coordinator Kalani Sitake and defensive line coach Ilaisa Tuiaki will join newly appointed Oregon State head coach Gary Andersen in Corvallis.

Both Sitake and Tuiaki have worked with Andersen before at Utah, while Sitake also coached with him at Southern Utah during Andersen's 2003 head coaching stint with the Thunderbirds.

Also joining the Oregon State staff is Chad Kauha'aha'a, who worked with Andersen at Utah State and Wisconsin. Kauha'aha'a worked on Utah's staff from 2011-12.

Other staff additions include: Derrick Odum, who worked under Andersen from 2005-07 as safeties coach at Utah; T.J. Woods, who was Utah State's offensive line coach (among other duties) from 2009-12 under Andersen; and strength and conditioning coach Evan Simon, who has worked with Andersen at Utah, Utah State and Wisconsin.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Andersen is putting the band back together. He's building an impressive crew. Some serious island power as well. Gonna be a big change of pace for OSU. Christ, the PAC as a conf is just getting more competitive every year. What a collection of coaching talent. Utah blew it by waiting too long to open the wallet. Huge blow to their D and recruiting.

--Utah defensive coordinator Kalani Sitake and defensive line coach Ilaisa Tuiaki will join newly appointed Oregon State head coach Gary Andersen in Corvallis.

Both Sitake and Tuiaki have worked with Andersen before at Utah, while Sitake also coached with him at Southern Utah during Andersen's 2003 head coaching stint with the Thunderbirds.

Also joining the Oregon State staff is Chad Kauha'aha'a, who worked with Andersen at Utah State and Wisconsin. Kauha'aha'a worked on Utah's staff from 2011-12.

Other staff additions include: Derrick Odum, who worked under Andersen from 2005-07 as safeties coach at Utah; T.J. Woods, who was Utah State's offensive line coach (among other duties) from 2009-12 under Andersen; and strength and conditioning coach Evan Simon, who has worked with Andersen at Utah, Utah State and Wisconsin.

The Ducks will definitely be battling with the Beibers to get the top talent out of the islands now.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ducks will definitely be battling with the Beibers to get the top talent out of the islands now.

Everyone lock your commits in a closet. These guys are going to be working on some flips before LOI. Watch.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am Very depressed Cougs and Beavs aren't in a bowl :pout:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clarkson. We are so glad to have a long time Hooplan in this thread. Please don't go away. #OfficiallyPartofFamily

I was thrilled to come back and see PAC fans. For a long time the only usc fans here were me and doom. OD was one of few duck fans and it was pretty dead. It's not just the amount of PAC posters that make it special. It's the quality of the posters and posts. I mY enjoy ruffling some feathers but being able to talk cfb is a priveledge I appreciate . You're a great group thanks mamba

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone lock your commits in a closet. These guys are going to be working on some flips before LOI. Watch.
I think with Mariota pulling in the Heisman the recruits are fairly safe this year, but next year they coaching staff better stay on the ball.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4-star Davon Durant, considered the top junior-college linebacker in the country, has signed with Arizona State.

Durant (6-2, 240 pounds) had committed to ASU in October, but recently considered Oregon and Mississippi.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4-star Davon Durant, considered the top junior-college linebacker in the country, has signed with Arizona State.

Durant (6-2, 240 pounds) had committed to ASU in October, but recently considered Oregon and Mississippi.

Heard about this earlier today. Big pickup for ASU and big loss for Oregon.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New Oregon State coach Gary Andersen has made a big splash with his first coordinator hire, grabbing Utah's Kalani Sitake as the Beavers' defensive coordinator and Ilaisa Tuiaki as an assistant coach, according to multiple reports.

HA!...What a steal..."Pressure-D" is coming to State ya baztardz! :suds:

The "Polynesian Pipeline" is coming together now.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think with Mariota pulling in the Heisman the recruits are fairly safe this year, but next year they coaching staff better stay on the ball.

Oregon isn't getting them all. I know, they don't need them all. But the South fielded five out of six young teams in the top 25 this year, recruiting going well across the board and all will likely improve some more. With Cal awakening in the North, and Coach Pete reviving the Dawgs, I think Uncle Phil will have some worthy competition. Champ likely from the South for the next 3-4 years.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
osu has made a huge splash in the pac so far in their offseason. it will be a very interesting spring in Corvallis

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Defense that Kilani was running was Andersens to begin with. Quite the staff you're getting indeed Wallace. Sucks for the Utes.

Merry Christmas to all PAC fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.