• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now that Christmas is over are we done with the mushy friendship stuff and back to every dog for themselves? I wasn't totally feeling that team SEC vibe we had going. I mean I hope you all had a great holiday with your families and as people most of you are awesome, but I hope all of your teams lose.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait does that mean like a costume she wore as a stripper or a like a halloween type costume where she was supposed to be a stripper?

A costume she used to wear when she was a stripper. She used to strip to pay for college. She's a teacher now.I tried to get her to dress as alice in wonderland lol My friends are fighting over who's in the wedding party because of her bridesmaids lol here me and my swede

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clark u look stoned as shit in that pic. Very hot girl u got there.

:suds:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She totally does look like a stereotypical Swede. I should know, I am half Swede half Norsky.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A costume she used to wear when she was a stripper. She used to strip to pay for college. She's a teacher now.I tried to get her to dress as alice in wonderland lol My friends are fighting over who's in the wedding party because of her bridesmaids lol here me and my swede

Last edited by a moderator:

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice sir. I dated a stripper once. she wasnt paying for college or anything just the bills.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now that Christmas is over are we done with the mushy friendship stuff and back to every dog for themselves? I wasn't totally feeling that team SEC vibe we had going. I mean I hope you all had a great holiday with your families and as people most of you are awesome, but I hope all of your teams lose.

No doubt. Happy Holidays to all, but the rest of the PAC can eat hot death.

That being said, we got two good PAC bowls this weekend.

Saturday:

ASU vs Duke - Sun Bowl - 11am - CBS
USC vs Nebraska - Holiday Bowl - 5pm - ESPN

While I wish both would lose, I think both PAC teams are going to roll the competition and win easy.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In the spirit of your post, Wiz, and to maintain some interest in this (mushy) thread, I never said Mary Xmas and any support for success of another team, especially another team in another conference, would have been taken as surrender. It sucks that half of the teams will win. Hopefully not yours or any other who places Xmas above a vicious win.

No doubt. Happy Holidays to all, but the rest of the PAC can eat hot death.

That being said, we got two good PAC bowls this weekend.

Saturday:

ASU vs Duke - Sun Bowl - 11am - CBS
USC vs Nebraska - Holiday Bowl - 5pm - ESPN

While I wish both would lose, I think both PAC teams are going to roll the competition and win easy.

I think Duke will roll us because of the end of the season collapse we are in. Graham is in some kind of rut started by 7-win Sark that kicks in after 8 wins. Huskers are mad so its likely 0-2 in these bowls. All but the top 5 bowls should be cancelled anyway as useless and uninteresting. Gone to hell anyway because the big 4 play for all and a #20 edges out 15 better teams for a top 5 bowl, here after known as the Fiesta Bowel. We keep the top five because we like the money. Uncle Phil and his boys should not get a share because they are in it for the glory of Nike only.

Does this match the spirit of your post, WIZ?

:gaah:

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the spirit of your post, Wiz, and to maintain some interest in this (mushy) thread, I never said Mary Xmas and any support for success of another team, especially another team in another conference, would have been taken as surrender. It sucks that half of the teams will win. Hopefully not yours or any other who places Xmas above a vicious win.

I think Duke will roll us because of the end of the season collapse we are in. Graham is in some kind of rut started by 7-win Sark that kicks in after 8 wins. Huskers are mad so its likely 0-2 in these bowls. All but the top 5 bowls should be cancelled anyway as useless and uninteresting. Gone to hell anyway because the big 4 play for all and a #20 edges out 15 better teams for a top 5 bowl, here after known as the Fiesta Bowel. We keep the top five because we like the money. Uncle Phil and his boys should not get a share because they are in it for the glory of Nike only.

Does this match the spirit of your post, WIZ?

:gaah:

:doh: How can you call this uninteresting?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO1Thhg_ExY

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4-star RB Paul Lucas of Mountain Pointe HS commits to ASU. Go Devils!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where do I get a USC song girl sweater TF?

Good question. I've never seen one for sale. Not even at the USC book store except for one's for babies and toddlers.

Never even seen one of those vendors outside the stadium selling knockoff's.

Status
Not open for further replies.