• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The only Scenario that fixes everything

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I support this as long as my team isn't involved.

Your team is safe. Only Chiefs, Bengals, and Bills are subject to a possible neutral site conference championship game, and I'm sure that all of these teams are willing to play in London or Berlin so that they can promote the game!

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s not true. There have been a dozen posts on this board this week from Bengals fans acting like the Bengals organization are solely responsible for the game not continuing the other night.

Why change the rule? Because in light of two teams in the top 3 of the AFC having one fewer game it impacts the ability to use win percentage as a fair determinant.

Here’s the nuance. You think it negatively impacts the Bengals so that determines your stance. Instead of lamenting losing to Mitch Trubinsky and Cooper Rush, you guys are playing the sad violin. There was no perfect way to fix this. This fix is much better than leaving it to the win percentages.
That is your opinion. IMO, Bengals fans have been very decent and level headed throughout this ordeal, which mind you was not the team’s fault. A defensive player got seriously hurt while trying to tackle a bigger player. Bengals fans have been nothing cool, humble and supportive from the beginning. I wonder how you would feel if something like this happened to your team.

HC of Bengals deserves a lot of credit for keeping team under control.

Last edited:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your team is safe. Only Chiefs, Bengals, and Bills are subject to a possible neutral site conference championship game, and I'm sure that all of these teams are willing to play in London or Berlin so that they can promote the game!
But while unlikely, it could happen again.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only that hopes Tampa and Jacksonville lose this week, so you can have 2 losing division winners in the playoffs?
Same for Seattle and New England, imagine having 4 losing teams in the playoffs.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only that hopes Tampa and Jacksonville lose this week, so you can have 2 losing division winners in the playoffs?
Same for Seattle and New England, imagine having 4 losing teams in the playoffs.
TB and Jags losing will put TB and Indy under 500 in, however if Seattle and NE lose they are out while +500 teams get in.

Hey you're batting .500 at least

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TB and Jags losing will put TB and Indy under 500 in, however if Seattle and NE lose they are out while +500 teams get in.

Yep, Pats lose they are out I think. Unless a bunch of teams completely screw the pooch :scratch: Don’t believe there is any scenario that puts Pats in the POs if they lose, but weirder things have happened this season.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodell will need to find a neutral site other than Indianapolis.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodell will need to find a neutral site other than Indianapolis.
Maybe they should try a big college stadium to really muddle the waters.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, Pats lose they are out I think. Unless a bunch of teams completely screw the pooch :scratch: Don’t believe there is any scenario that puts Pats in the POs if they lose, but weirder things have happened this season.
Just looked Jville can lose and still get in at 8-9, so if all chips fall right TB, Indy, and JVillle can be in the playoffs at 8-9

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TB loses they are in under 500
Jags lose, TN is in under 500,,, Indy already eliminated (TN wins division record tiebreaker)

Seattle loses... winner of GB v Detroit in and will be 9-8... it tie believe Detroit in at 500
NE could still get in at 8-9 if Pittsburgh, Miami and TN all lose as well

Still at most can only have 2 under 500 get in as Pats getting in under 500 requires the Jags winning.

Edit - saw your other post regarding Jax still getting in with a loss... so maybe 3 as appears Jax would still have best Conference record over other 8-9 teams would be tied with
- TB if lose
- TN if win
- Jax with loss and I assume Pitt, Miami and NE all lose

Last edited:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they need to find a site that is outdoors.
Chiefs, Bills, & Bengals are all outdoor teams.
Make them play in a Northern Stadium with the weather.

Better yet. If two of these three teams meet in the Championship game. Make them play in the stadium of the team that didnt make it!
So they are now all tied together anyways.

Chiefs vs. Bengals @ Bills stadium
Bills vs. Chiefs @ Bengals Stadium
Bengals vs. Bills @ Chiefs Stadium.

Last edited:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TB loses they are in under 500
Jags lose, TN is in under 500,,, Indy already eliminated (TN wins division record tiebreaker)

Seattle loses... winner of GB v Detroit in and will be 9-8... it tie believe Detroit in at 500
NE could still get in at 8-9 if Pittsburgh, Miami and TN all lose as well

Still at most can only have 2 under 500 get in as Pats getting in under 500 requires the Jags winning.

Edit - saw your other post regarding Jax still getting in with a loss... so maybe 3 as appears Jax would still have best Conference record over other 8-9 teams would be tied with
- TB if lose
- TN if win
- Jax with loss and I assume Pitt, Miami and NE all lose
I used the Playoff Machine to get the totals.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indianapolis said no.

Well, apparently the boys are going to have to travel to Minnesota in the dead of winter. Assuming the Vikings aren't hosting an NFC Championship that day (they won't be).

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patience and faith Bengals fans. You have a great team, IMO.

Patience is reaching it's limits. Finding out the Bills voted yes on the approval is really poking me. Being nice in this world leads to nowhere. I learned that a long time ago. Gotta be an absolute prick. Just gotta be. Should've made the Bills forfeit.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patience is reaching it's limits. Finding out the Bills voted yes on the approval is really poking me. Being nice in this world leads to nowhere. I learned that a long time ago. Gotta be an absolute prick. Just gotta be. Should've made the Bills forfeit.
In hindsight, yes.

The next guy that suddenly drops on the field isn't going to get such treatment.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In hindsight, yes.

The next guy that suddenly drops on the field isn't going to get such treatment.

I just think it's pending on the team and the current climate of the league. If it's someone they like, the rules will be altered again. They intentionally changed shit all for a potential Bills vs Chiefs matchup. Joe Mixon really wanted to go in on Twitter lol, but couldn't.

But I'm just a fan, no strings being pulled here. Still got my freedom of speech. My stomach is literally turned. Can't even enjoy my team. Just gonna be lurking on feeds mostly for the foreseeable future. The NFL must be out of their mother******* mind if they think they're getting my view lol.

I was actually looking forward to watching your Eagles in the playoffs. Well, good luck to them and whoever else. Fuck this clown show.