• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The only Scenario that fixes everything

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looked Jville can lose and still get in at 8-9, so if all chips fall right TB, Indy, and JVillle can be in the playoffs at 8-9
indy is 4-11-1 they aint getting in shit
winner of jck/ten wins the division:suds:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think it's pending on the team and the current climate of the league. If it's someone they like, the rules will be altered again. They intentionally changed shit all for a potential Bills vs Chiefs matchup. Joe Mixon really wanted to go in on Twitter lol, but couldn't.

But I'm just a fan, no strings being pulled here. Still got my freedom of speech. My stomach is literally turned. Can't even enjoy my team. Just gonna be lurking on feeds mostly for the foreseeable future. The NFL must be out of their mother******* mind if they think they're getting my view lol.

I was actually looking forward to watching your Eagles in the playoffs. Well, good luck to them and whoever else. Fuck this clown show.
You can stream all the games online. Nflbite

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think it's pending on the team and the current climate of the league. If it's someone they like, the rules will be altered again. They intentionally changed shit all for a potential Bills vs Chiefs matchup. Joe Mixon really wanted to go in on Twitter lol, but couldn't.

But I'm just a fan, no strings being pulled here. Still got my freedom of speech. My stomach is literally turned. Can't even enjoy my team. Just gonna be lurking on feeds mostly for the foreseeable future. The NFL must be out of their mother******* mind if they think they're getting my view lol.

I was actually looking forward to watching your Eagles in the playoffs. Well, good luck to them and whoever else. Fuck this clown show.
They didn’t change it to help anyone, they faced an unheard-of situation late in the season,and made a decision.

Stop you're crying already.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffalo deserves the #1 seed no matter the outcomes of Sundays games. Hopefully the NFL accommodates that.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffalo deserves the #1 seed no matter the outcomes of Sundays games. Hopefully the NFL accommodates that.
They can’t. For that to happen we need a “ball don’t lie” result in the Raiders over the Chiefs.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bengals were playing well. Good chance the Chiefs would've had the #1 seed if the injury never happens

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston should volume to be the host neutral site city.

It's the closest they will ever get to the AFCCG.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude, you have a good team. Very good actually. Burrow is very capable of putting together a run like last year.

I don't blame you for being pissed, because I would be in your shoes, but even with neutral sites, you've still got a good shot at this.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does any of this pissing and moaning matter if the Chiefs win? Lots of preemptive bitching in here?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does any of this pissing and moaning matter if the Chiefs win? Lots of preemptive bitching in here?
No. Despite losing to the Bills and Bengals head to head this year, the Chiefs control their own destiny.

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Despite losing to the Bills and Bengals head to head this year, the Chiefs control their own destiny.
Not against the Bills... if the Bills had beat Cincy and win tomorrow, they'd be the one seed

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not against the Bills... if the Bills had beat Cincy and win tomorrow, they'd be the one seed
Correct but the Bengals Bills game didn’t happen so it was actually the Chiefs who controlled their own destiny and it was the Bills that needed help.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cincinnati Bengals beat the Baltimore Ravens
Kansas City Chiefs beat the Las Vegas Raiders
Buffalo Bills lose to the New England Patriots

1. Cincinnati wins the division outright and no coin toss is needed.
2. Kansas City outright wins the #1 seed with no need for neutral location.
3. Cincinnati obtains the #2 seed with tiebreaker against Buffalo. This would potentially setup a Divisional Round showdown with Buffalo IN Cincinnati in a rematch of Monday Night football that everyone so highly anticipated.
4. Neither Cincinnati nor Buffalo have to play the exact same division opponent in back to back weeks.

Everyone should be hoping like hell for this scenario, especially the NFL executive brass.

Not a chance in hell the Bills lose to the Patriots

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the Pats have to go out and play as if nothing had happened. Can’t soften up now.

It's over now so it doesn't matter what they "play as"

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3