• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART6

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't force everyone else to not do something...

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line for all with special powers here. If this turns into Fux, I am gone.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok... I can ask him to stop. Again.. Its one of those things, its my call on various things and I know he will bitch about it because everyone else has different avy's as well.

So, think from my perspective for just a second.. Do you really think he will do this for too much longer? Is it really worth me mixing it up with an original Ravens fan that I've had run ins with before?

I will if you really want me to, but....

As long as he isn't tying to cause me a problem I can ignore his games,with all that is going on I can get into enough trouble by myself,so do what you think is best

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line for all with special powers here. If this turns into Fux, I am gone.

I don't believe I have ever actually talked with you before, sir.

What are your biggest concerns with this site? Yes, I'm the one thats getting the heat from banning someone with 20K+ posts.... Some come to me with questions, I'm coming to you guys first to field them.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as he isn't tying to cause me a problem I can ignore his games,with all that is going on I can get into enough trouble by myself,so do what you think is best

Ok.. I will ask him to simply relax a bit. Diplomatically

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok.. I will ask him to simply relax a bit. Diplomatically

I don't Need a big stink over this,if he's just paying around I'm not going to worry about it,

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe I have ever actually talked with you before, sir.

What are your biggest concerns with this site? Yes, I'm the one thats getting the heat from banning someone with 20K+ posts.... Some come to me with questions, I'm coming to you guys first to field them.

SFNL no sir we have corresponded and I have no problem with this site. Fux banned people in the past because the trolls/mods took over (not eluding that you fit that category) just don't want a good thing going to waste. No harm no foul.

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't see any defaming behavior today

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More than anything else I want the powers that be to know what he is doing,just in case this is more than a joke on me

Last edited by a moderator:

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SFNL no sir we have corresponded and I have no problem with this site. Fux banned people in the past because the trolls/mods took over (not eluding that you fit that category) just don't want a good thing going to waste. No harm no foul.

Honestly I have no clue what Fux is... To give a little background on this place which could be helpful, obviously Ghost runs this place.... But aside from that, I can do the second most things here. We try to stay in contact as much as possible, but its kinda tough sometimes.

Lemme check in on the thread I started over there. BRB

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I almost have tis tablet charged back up,I won't be here much longer

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I have no clue what Fux is... To give a little background on this place which could be helpful, obviously Ghost runs this place.... But aside from that, I can do the second most things here. We try to stay in contact as much as possible, but its kinda tough sometimes.

Lemme check in on the thread I started over there. BRB

SFNL Fux is Fox sports we used to have a really great page there and the trolls/mods moved in. I am in no way at this point in time trying to stir anything up. Just saw saw a lot of BS there and it still goes on. Don't misunderstand and definitely understand I can be a smartass, but I pretty much stick here. Just the way I roll.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sittin here at wild wings and the beers are going down way too easy

Well I think we all can agree here. When beer doesn't go down easy drink till it does and drop. When beer does go down easy drink till ya drop!

Status
Not open for further replies.